- Business Analyst and Test Lead with 6 years of extensive experience in Business & System Analysis, Solution Analysis, Client Collaboration for solution designing, E2E design development and software testing.
- Expertise in advanced analysis, design, development, enhancements, Testing and troubleshooting of software applications in Java, Angular and Web services.
- Proficient in Defect tracking tools and skilled in the software testing area and identifying the root cause of various types and levels of defects.
- Worked extensively with Client community for various projects and roles and have demonstrated client centric approach both in developing high level designs and resolving issues.
- Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements into technical requirements and developing properly mapped Epics, User Stories; Developing System test cases and testing requirements with proper acceptance criteria ensuring maximum code/functionality coverage.
- Strong SOAP, JSON Webservices and database skills.
- Expertise in E2E Business Analysis, Application level Impact Analysis, Test strategy and test scenario development, Process and Solution Design.
- Exceptional Agile Scrum Master managing large enterprise software development project that meet demanding time restraints and exceeds all expectations. Experienced in Agile Methodology (Agile, SAFe Agile) and have been part of scrum teams delivering system requirements and executing test cases for several projects.
- Expertise in understanding and analyzing the test requirements, tracking changes and maintenance of test requirements.
- Good knowledge in automating web application using Selenium web driver with TestNG framework
- Strong analytical and problem - solving skills.
Primary: System Engineering, SQA Testing & Methodologies, SDLC Lifecycle, ITUP, Agile, Federated development, Scrum Master, Safe Agile, Defect Tracking, UI & Compatibility Testing, Test Strategies & Coverages.
Tools: SOAP UI, MyPrism, Quickr, KMS, HP Quality Center, Service Manager, Rational DOORS, Rally Dev, Eclipse, XML Spy, TDP, Swagger, IBM CQ (Clear Quest), JIRA, IBM Rational Requisite Pro (RRP), IBM Rational Software Architect (RSA), IBM Rational Clear Case (RCC)
Domain: Telecommunication, Service Delivery & Service Assurance
Languages: Java, jQuery, Angular, SQL, HTML, XML, WSDL, JSON
WebTechnologies : Java, JSP, JDBC, Webservices
IDE : Eclipse, RSA
O/S: Windows 7+, Unix, Linux
DBMS: Oracle 10.1
Business Analyst and lead Tester
- Interacting with the Confidential & Confidential ’s customers to onboard them on the Confidential & Confidential e-bonding interface on CSI platform across the globe. Providing business solutions to map Confidential & Confidential ’s APIs and the Carrier’s APIs and supporting them in all the phases to onboard on the new CSI platform.
- Extracting the logics from the existing USRP system and modify/transform them as rules and categorize them based on the Rule-Flow group for various microservices.
- Providing Time& Cost estimates using COCOMO Industry standard practices with right drivers and assumptions of estimation will be done Confidential Various levels of the project (TCP 1,2 and 3 as well as HOMs).
- Responsible for working with the end clients of clients (the clients of Confidential & Confidential ’s network products) and bridge the gap in understanding between the standards and features between Confidential & Confidential and various clients.
- Develop/build new code /code base (using languages - Java Script, JQuery, SQL,WSDL, HTML,XML, JSON and using IDEs like Eclipse/ and tools like Altova XML Spy, swagger etc., ) for any new functionality and to ensure it works properly by performing Assembly/Unit testing.
- Develop Test Cases and test planand coordinate with Developers and System testers to write and review IT and ST test cases to effectively test all aspects of the features being added as well as regression testing of existing functionality.
- Proactively work on projecting the function points for each project and ensure the project delivers rich function points and increases the productivity coefficient of the application as well as IBM.
Business Analyst and Test Lead
- I work on the architecture and GUI designing and testing for the DSL services.
- Analyzed complex citrix-based GUI and designed the web-based GUI which comprises sections for Billing, Services Assurance, Service Delivery and other functionality.
- Test cases development and ensuring execution of smoke test of deliverable.
- Ensuring smooth execution of GUI automation testing using various tools and generating test-reports and reporting defects in Rational Clear Quest & TDP.
- Supporting clients over UAT and UCT of the projects and production tickets and helping them complete testing successfully.
Business Analyst and Software Tester
- I have worked on migrating the New Start & Sub set of Change (MACD) order types of MIS & GMIS Services of Confidential & Confidential into the microservice architecture for Service Delivery.
- Provided design for various microServices by analyzing and reverse-engineering the existing ordering flow to the downstream System.
- Created and Executed test cases, involved in both manual and Selenium automation testing. Also tracked defects and created reports on daily basis.
- Coordinated with other Developers and System testers to review IT and ST test cases to effectively test all aspects of the features being added as well as regression testing of existing functionality.
- Invited Confidential & Confidential partners with the welcome Kit provided necessary documents to understand Confidential & Confidential onboarding program.
- Created mapping documents with the partners by understanding the APIs and documents of the carriers and Confidential & Confidential and Provided solution for multiple business scenarios and conducted multiple discussion Confidential various phases with the partners and necessary stake-holders.
- Conducted daily-status call with the team to track their tasks and provide necessary feedback and guided and monitored them across all the phases.
- Conducted System testing to test the newly developed functionality with the partners, backend systems and the other applications and participated in UAT and UCT sessions and tracked the issues to close them on-time.
- The CSI Service Assurance & Service Delivery projects are to create new interface across all the Service Assurance applications as well as Service Delivery applications.
- New APIs with CSI (Common Service Interface) standard and ATIS tml-TA (Alliance for Telecommunication Industry Solutions - Telecom MarkUp Language - Trouble Administration) standard APIs and for Service Assurance and Service Delivery were created and cascaded with the proxy APIs of the backend Ticketing and Ordering Systems.
- APIs for all the ticketing and service placement operations were created and the complete process were automated by this project. 160 partners of Confidential & Confidential were ready to utilize this SA and SD flow of Confidential & Confidential .
Lead System Engineer and Tester
- Provided Time & Cost Estimation and Function Points Confidential various phases of projects by analyzing the scope.
- Actively participated with the clients with provided inputs and solutions to write Business Requirements and System Requirements.
- Transformed System Requirements to High Level technical for waterfall and Epics to UserStories for Waterfall and Agile projects.
- Analyzed the vendor system’s design document and created test cases and Coordinating with other Developers and System testers to write and review IT and ST test cases to effectively test all aspects of the features being added as well as regression testing of existing functionality.
- Maintained traceability matrix and defect logs and participated in unit testing and bug fixing.
- Updated existing apps and reporting tools providing enhanced user experiences. Assisted development team with various forms of testing.