- Results - oriented, multilingual professional with more than 17 years combined experience in business systems analysis, project management, program management, solution management, product owner and release management, user acceptance testing (UAT) and mechanical engineering.
- Outstanding ability to coordinate with both domestic and international staff while managing projects across time zones.
- Extensive knowledge of process engineering and software development lifecycle using Scrum, Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Background improving operations by implementing quality systems and processes for large technology and Fortune 500 companies.
- Help Transformed the MS/OEM supply chain ecosystem to support activation of Windows 8 at the factory floor of OEM partners. Lead pre-production OEM partners test environment and testing efforts from Onboarding to Order and end user device Activation functions.
- Responsible for development and delivery of new capabilities for MSIT e-Commerce Global Enterprise Platform. 8 Million transactions and $300 Million in revenue per year, selling in over 240 countries for the multiple business models.
- Experience in Custom Web Applications (ecommerce & Portals), SAP Supply Chain, Invoicing & Payment, and Business Intelligence platforms specializing in multi-release rollout strategies. Products include PC's, Servers, Mobility and Embedded devices.
- Gather business requirements, end user experience, and feedback from key stakeholders for continuous change management process tool and product improvements
- Experience with planning, leading and successfully implementing large scale multiple complex releases and Release Manager activities across Confidential products for multiple RTM/GA launches
- Help Confidential to replace RPX with Universe 2.0 Prepaid as the main Confidential Prepaid billing platform with the front end is a singles UI, which enables unified user experience for customer and customer facing channels. In total, billing platform introduced 33 net new applications which are integrated with 95 existing legacy applications. Applications range from UI, to system of record, to core tools and file exchange gateways. Experience in Wireless and Telecommunications industries for Customer Care, Retail Stores, Resellers, and Customer Web sites. Deep knowledge of the mobile carrier market, offering and programs.
CORE COMPETENCIES INCLUDE:
- Large - Scale Program Management for Agile environment
- Release Management & Rollout Strategies
- SDLC & Delivery Excellence
- User Acceptance Test& Deployment Planning
- Business Requirements Development & Growth Strategies
- Solution Design & Cross-Functional Consensus
- Offshore Team Oversight
- Requirements, Prioritization, & Scope Management
- People Management & Mentorship
- B2B/B2C e-commerce UI design and usability
- Risk & Issue Management
- International e-commerce, global payments, fraud prevention, PCI compliance, worldwide tax, trade/OFAC compliance,
- Data Analytics
- Change Management: Training & Communication
Windows |Azure| Visual Studio| VSO | Confidential Office Suite| E-Commerce| SDLC Waterfall/Agile/Scrum| Confidential Visio |SQL Server| T-SQL |Cosmos| Scope |Power BI| PowerPivot| SAP ERP(Customer, Contract, Material, Price, Order, and Invoice)|Web Services| Fiddler| Proof of Eligibility Distribution System (POEDS)| Product Key Services Key Generation (SLK)| Business Intelligence (BI) |Office 365 Share point| Payments| PowerPoint| Confidential Cloud Platform| Quality Center| Jira | Rally| Splunk| Grand Central| CyberSource Business Center| Point-of-sale (POS)| QuikView |Skype| Slack
Confidential, Bellevue, Washington
Business Systems Analyst
- Oversee successful requirements gathering, definition of scope/criteria, timeline management for the U2.0 Prepaid program Customer Delivery UAT. Worked closely with engineering and QA to ensure the right customer requirements has been solved. Effectively communicate to project manager/delivery manager about the progress as well as blockages in the on-going sprints.
- Gathered User, Functional and Non-Functional requirements and translated the requirements into User stories and UAT Test Cases for Web, Retail and Customer care. Identify data requirements, user role and applications for the UAT testing. Create traceability metrics for Test cases, BRQ and User Stories. Actively participated in the UAT for U2.0 Prepaid program for Trial, National Launches, Maintenance Bundles/ CR’s and defects logging/prioritization/ tracking and resolution activities.
- Facilitated and participated in daily scrum meetings. Communicated effectively the daily status risk/issues/dependencies, track progress and managed issues workflow to resolution. Participated on Confidential Marketing Capabilities verifications such as Channel specific Pricing and Availability, Offers Management and Discounts/promotions. Worked closely with Vest/CyberSource/Fraud Management team to support Rebellion as primary Prepaid activations system
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert (SME) liaison for the Customer Delivery team, Development Team, QAT and Care /Retail store Frontline Rep for the U2.0 Prepaid National Retail stores functionality including POS Reporting. Worked on design, and document dashboards, alerts, and reports on a regular recurring basis or as requested by escalation team.
- Investigated data using SQL queries to perform ad-hoc data analysis.
- Participated in day-to-day Customer Delivery U2.0 Support activities including helping with Remedy Care team tickets and escalations to ensure that all platform and channels features introduced by U2.0 result in an excellence customer and frontline experience. Provided coaching and directions to the new hired team members.
- Deep knowledge of the mobile carrier market, offering and programs. Extensive experience in working with diverse platforms: Android Phones/Tablets, iPhones/iPads, Windows Phones/Tablets, Web Browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari).
Confidential, Redmond, Washington
ECIT OEM Program Manager (Consultant)
- Managing OEM dedicated partner pre-production Partners test environment (PQ) to support daily OEMs activities for the OEM Activation 3.0 (OEM Digital Operations platform) starting with pre RTM Windows 8 release, including creating /updating Partners Test Guidance plan for each ECIT OEM quarterly releases or production sprint launches.
- Responsible for the OEM onboarding process to PQ test environment. Designed business process, documents and operational procedure for the onboarding worldwide OEM, TPI, and IDH partners to SAP, Web Portal and MS Web Services. Work close with Confidential Partner Technology Managers (PTM) and System Integrators (SI’s), and internal partners directly.
- Participated to manage portfolio of applications that add business value. All solutions leveraged SAP modules - Customer, Contract, Material, Price, Order, and Invoice.
- Oversee and directed PQ work and process flows, policies, procedures, reports, project status, daily triage meetings, capturing TVO’s Windows Activations for the Windows 8 Production Launch. Coordinate all Scrum Ceremonies including Sprint Planning, Daily Standups, Sprint retrospectives, Sprint Demos, Story Grooming, and Release Planning.
- Gathered feature SAP requests, managing regularly scheduled Quarterly Sprints releases of PQ environment as a Business Analyst and responsible for health and operation of integrated pre-production systems’ upgrades and onboarding on a regular basis. In corporate feature requests into product roadmap and groom and prioritize backlog.
- Participated in design, and document dashboards, and reports on a regular recurring basis. Developed reports and investigated data using SQL queries to perform ad-hoc data analysis for the SAP.
- Serves as SME and liaison for OEM Operational team, technical staff, and global PTM for Agreement to Invoice, Digital Supply Chain, SAP and web portal processes and system capabilities.
- Created SAP billing adjustment process for exception scenarios and implemented the process in global production operation to satisfy critical demand thereby avoided negative customer experience.
- Led cross-functional teams to support digital product keys (DPKs) requirements for the UAT and PQ testing from requesting pre-RTM products to DPKs creation for testing. Working close with MS Product team and GRO Pricing team to set up new DPKs prior to production launches.
- Renowned as a go to person for new processes and capabilities through design and test project phase which improved the efficiency of multiple teams.
Program Manager (Consultant)
- Managed UAT for multiply Eco-System releases and Share Serviced activities across Confidential products for RTM/GA launches supporting the provisioning of real-time e-commerce payments capabilities, fraud prevention and reconciliation systems across 4 regions for high volume tenants.
- Product backlog management and Prioritizing User Stories. Product Demos with different stakeholders and users to get feedback for product improvement.
- Effectively communicate to project manager/delivery manager about the progress as well as blockages in the on-going sprints.
- Developed reports and investigated data using SQL queries to perform ad-hoc data analysis.
- Responsible for planning, leading and successfully implementing UAT for the Consumer and Commercial Solution Delivery team.
- Worked directly with the Worldwide Sales Organization, Global operation centers, channel partners and customers.
- Worked with Confidential Treasury to establish global on-line payments processing which settles in 24 local currencies in 207 countries via network of 19 payments acquiring banks.
- Managing all SOW deliverables and reporting project costs and forecasts on a regularly scheduled basis to project leadership and making recommendations to improve project effectiveness. Investigated data using SQL queries to perform ad-hoc data analysis.
- Provided directions to the development team and create requirements for worldwide credit card fraud screening rules system.
- Assisted in creating User stories, leads periodization backlogs meetings and approve release readiness.