- In the course of experience performed roles like Developer, Business Analyst, Scrum Master, and Data Modeler.
- Exposure in conducting workshops and brainstorming sessions with business users for gathering and analyzing the business requirement.
- Conducting user story grooming session with Product Owner to build user story form Epic.
- Exposure in writing business documents like High Level Document (HLD), Functional Requirement Document, System Requirement Specification (SRS), and User Stories for waterfall and agile projects.
- Exposure in Use Cases, Activity Diagram, Process Flow diagram etc.,
- Exposure in Micro - services architecture based solution design and APIfication. Migrating the legacy monolith application into Micro-services architecture.
- Facilitating the daily scrum meetings, sprint planning, sprint review and sprint retrospective.
- Helped the product owners to come up with set of stories for better understanding for estimate and development.
- Provide visibility to team impediments/risks and helps eliminate them
- Coaches and mentors agile team members and provides constructive performance feedback.
- Have Experience in managing agile project team as lead participating scrum meetings and making burn down reports.
- Working with stakeholder / product owners to prioritize the requirements for sprint.
- Motivated the team to come up with quality shippable product and meet the product/project goals.
- Tracks and reports status and other metrics against goals on an ongoing basis
- Ensured task completion to specification, on time and within budget.
- Have good development experience Microsoft tools like VB.Net, ASP, VB 6.0, VBA, SQL server Confidential -SQL and Oracle PL/SQL.
- Have experience in Vertica Data modeling and Database design-using Erwin and MySQL.
- As certified UiPath RPA Business Analyst Capable of find the candidate for robotic implementation.
- Have knowledge in big data frameworks like Hadoop, Map Reduce, Hive and Pig.
Project Methods: Waterfall, Agile - Certified Scrum Master
Agile tools: CA Agile Central(Rally), Tuleap(Open source Agile Project Management), JIRA
Data Modeling: Erwin, MySQL workbench
RDBMS: MS-Access, SQL Server, Oracle 10
Programming: VB.NET, ASP, Confidential -SQL, VB 6.0, VBA,SQL
Web UI: HTML, Java script
Defect management: HP ALM (QC), JIRA
Version control: IBM clear case, Visual source safe, SVN
Domain: Confidential (BSS), Insurance
Operating system: Windows, Unix
Scrum Business Analyst
Environment: Oracle Golden Gate, JMS, WebLogic, Solace Queues
- Organizing the project inception and brainstorming session between all the project stakeholders in starting of the project.
- Participate Application Interface Specification (AIS) meeting help Architect to come up with improved architecture
- Create Application Interface Design (AID) to define the data flow from upstream to downstream applications
- Creating Epic based on project inception output and dividing into the User story.
- Conduct Grooming /User story review session to civilize the project requirements to Development, Testing and Operation teams and make sure everyone’s understanding.
- Conduct Vision meeting to broadcast User stories and AID to upstream to downstream and get it approved.
- Working with product owner (PO) for user story priority and re-prioritize based on PO decision.
- Supporting Product Owner in sprint retrospective and sprint backlog.
Environment: Windows, Micro-service, MySql workbench, AWS, REST, Swagger, AngularJS, JQuery, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Supported the product owner with grooming and maintaining product backlog and working with the team.
- Proactively communicated any risks, design issues that increases in scope/time required to ensure projects remained on track.
- Facilitate daily scrum calls to identify the status of the sprint and find out the risks.
- Micro-service based application design using Common Data Model (SID)
- Define the process flow for designed Micro-services.
- Defining API operations for CRUD operation and business logic using REST API designs.
- Decompose the legacy monolith architecture into service oriented Micro-services approach.
- Create Data Model to represent the schema, table design for each services designed.
Environment: Erwin, HP Vertica, Oracle 10g, Windows, Unix, MS Excel VBA
- Create Erwin Data Model to represent the schema, table design and updating the existing design.
- Generate Meta data scripts to insert metadata table details to help scheduling the jobs to import the data.
- Create scripts and configurations for Data Movement Director (DMD) publishing / subscribing data files from oracle.
- Push files in csv/txt format to downstream/ Analytics system daily basis.
- Analysis and resolving data issues in PROD/ST environment.
Environment: ASP.NET, VBA, Windows 7, Oracle 10g, XML, Google Map API
- Translate stakeholder requirement into functional specification, user stories, and workflow diagrams.
- Implemented Google map services namely Places API and Place Details API to locate the address in the map and fetching the geo code of the given address.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures and triggers for database operations in SQL server.
- Performed Database Operation-Inserting data, fetching of data and displaying forms through XML. Consumed Web Service
Systems Engineer/Scrum Master
Environment: .NET, MS Excel, VBA, Windows 7, XML, Webservices
- Requirement gathering, User Stories grooming and effectively participated in sales tool workshop.
- Involved in interface agreement document (IAD) preparation with upstream and downstream teams.
- Used web services to push the contract and ordering data to downstream applications, which process the orders.
- Developed ordering and contract document generation export csv and xml data for downstream systems.
- Understanding the Software/System components and associated specifications.
- Worked as Tier 2 Help desk support engineer handling international users for tickets and user trainings etc.,