Eager to contribute outstanding technical expertise, personnel management background, and project leadership talents toward supporting the client in optimizing bottom - line performance and productivity. I have over 15+ years of IT experience
Hardware: AMX system: MVP-8400 Touch Panel, Hp, Dell, Mac
Operating System: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Server, Red Hat, Fedora, Ubuntu, Suse, Mac OSX 10.1 and higher
Management & Software tools: Back Office, Adobe Professional, Lotus Notes, Thunderbird Mail, ADP, Adobe Pro, Lotus Notes, MS Office 07-365, Access, Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook & Calendar, Team Viewer, RDP, SCCM (Patching, Installation, Schedule Maintenance)
Ticketing Software: CRM, Remedy, Service Now, Zendesk, ServiceDesk +, Jira, OTRS, Spiceworks, BMC
Networks & Remote Protocols : DNS, TCP.IP, Citrix and Cloud services-Mac & PC, End-User Support, Data Cabling and Domain environment, VOIP, LAN, WAN, Cloud Engineering, BES, VMWare, Spiceworks, Amazon Rack, Radius Server, SIP & Trunk services (telephony Services), PBX.
Mobile Services: BlackBerry, iPhone, Android OS, Galaxy Tablets, iPad 1-3 & Mini, Jabber, BES management & Good server for iDevice users.
Field Infrastructure Analyst
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Plan, coordinate and assist in deployment of Windows 10 systems to M&T corporate customers.
- Provide reporting statistics and analysis with proprietary tools as required.
- Utilize ticketing software for the tracking purposes of trouble issues, Problem management and resolution.
- Assist with new users to the windows 10 platform
- Provide client support thru active listening
- Create solutions for non-documented windows 10 issues
IT Security Officer
Confidential, College Park, MD
- Monitor computer networks for security issues.
- Investigate security breaches and other cyber security incidents.
- Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
- Work with security team to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Stay current on IT security trends and news.
- Develop company-wide best practices for IT security.
- Perform penetration testing.
IT Client Srvs Contractor
Confidential, Wash, DC
- Provided tier 3 technical support through ticketing and inbound calls or emails, including in person Walk ups.
- Provide risk management reporting to include solving day-to-day problems as they arise and take action to prevent problems from recurring.
- The ticket system was used to provide evaluation - Records data on specified vendors' services and products against defined requirements and provides input regarding assessments.
- Knowledge of Institutional and ITS Policies, Processes, procedures and Services - Has a basic understanding of the WBG organization, institutional and ITS policies, processes, services and procedures.
- Initiate and implement change to work processes to improve efficiency and performance.
- Collaborate within Teams and Across Boundaries - Contributes to wider collaborative efforts.
- Windows 10 Migration Coordination and Day 2 Support.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Prepare design specification plans as per customer requirement and provide appropriate enterprise solutions for architecture.
- Coordinate with technicians and perform installation and migrations of various technology solutions within network.
- Develop architecture plans for voice services and prepare appropriate budgets and specifications for projects.
- Perform research and develop new technologies and evaluate work of support suppliers.
- Evaluate work and ensure compliance to all infrastructure standards and polices for various supplier proposed solutions.
- Collaborate with internal staff and supplier and develop product integration strategies.
- Perform analysis on trunk utility and optimize IP and PBX Communication server for capacity building.
- Perform troubleshoot on all voice services for all LAN and WAN hardware modules and configure appropriate communication media modules.
- Monitor all customer inquiries and ensure appropriate resolution of same.
- Plan network capacities analysis for network and perform troubleshoot on existing network.
- Analyze all security problems on network and develop new technologies to cater it.
Server Admin Intern
Confidential, Largo, MD
- Engineering of SA-related solutions for various project and operational needs.
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Install and configure systems such as supports GIS infrastructure applications or Asset Management applications.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
- Contribute to and maintain system standards.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
- Manage and Deploy Windows 7 Universal Laptops to assigned users - verifying all data is transferred suitably.
- Providing client service via telephone, email and face-to-face contact. Ensuring that all hardware and software work properly, assembling hardware and installing or deleting software.
- Manage all Assets for the customer; set up, and configure the end-user PC desktop hardware, software and peripherals.
- Diagnose and resolve end-user network or local printer problems, PC hardware problems and mainframe, e-mail, Internet, dial-in and local-area network access problems.
- Perform visual inspections on incoming materials (Desktop and Laptop parts, cables and printers and review final products to ensure quality specifications are met.
- During also worked as IT Specialist providing Priority 1 and 2 support for end users
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Inbound & In person desktop support during regular business hours, after hours calls for executive support only
- Ghost imaging for workstation (Desktops) and Laptops
- Provide AV support for conferences and events. AMX system: MVP-8400 Touch Panel (live web streaming, recording, editing)
- Provided reports with crystal from Service Now and distributed to Staff as required, also provided resolutions for high impact issues