- More than 10 years experience as a process analyst or in a similar role that requires assessing, aligning and translating user needs of finite processes
- Strong project management skills, ability to meet strict guidelines and navigate a fast pace environment that requires consistent follow - up with stakeholders while executing each phase of the SDLC
- Experience with gathering functional and user requirement, writing user stories and documenting functional requirements.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook),
- Advanced proficiency with Visio, Lucidcharts or similar applications to create flow charts and swim lanes
- Proven ability to interface with business leaders across an organization to achieve business goals Lead team of up to 23 onshore and offshore business analyst and project coordinator resources in project planning,, documentation, and process planning.
- Conducted interviews and developed business cases to implement process changes, create material, and instructed clients on new processes and procedures.
- Managed direct relationship with third party vendors and off-shore development teams, created communication channel, and project’s review for management.
- Facilitate requirement gathering/interview sessions, synthesize requirements.
- Significant involvement in the analysis phases of a project, collecting and documenting functional requirements, and understanding and possibly re-defining business process based on the capabilities of the platform.
- Responsible for the creation of requirements and process documentation including functional requirements, business process requirements, technical design document, integration specifications.
- Configure declarative portions of applications in Force.com.
- Identify changes to project scope.
- Provide full time support throughout the project lifecycle as a key member of the project team.
- Support the design efforts by documenting suggested data models, technical process flows, integration specifications.
- Primary resource responsible for all Cloud based declarative configuration within Salesforce.com including security and sharing, object creation and definition, workflow and validation, approval processes, etc. Equally responsibile for D365, API configurations/integrations and Logic App requirements.
- Responsible for supporting the client through User Acceptance Testing and any support for defect management during UAT process.
- Project Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, and coordination of people and resources.
Databases: Access, SQL, SAP, Oracle/ Siebel CRM, EDW /Enterprise Data Warehouse, Bob J, D365, Salesforce, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Cloud
GUI/Tools: MS Project, Visio, Access, Word, Excel; Vantive, Legacy, Gentran, Gentran Integration Suite, Blueprint, ARIS, IPNET, SAP, SharePoint, Spec builder, JIRA, Dev Ops, Teams, Chat, AP
Industry Standards: SOX, ISO, Six Sigma, Waterfall, Agile, EDI, Integrations
Web: XML, HTML, Java
Platforms: Windows NT/2000/XP, MSDOS, Mainframe, Linux
Defect Tracking: HP Quality Center, Test Director
Testing Tools: HP Quality Center, Test Director, Quick Test Pro (QTP)
Confidential, Marietta, GA
- Lead multiple process improvement projects across FirstKey Homes departments and disperse geographical markets to enhance technology effectiveness
- Scope user requirements for new technology projects by defining business problems, mapping current practices, identifying inefficiencies and redesigning procedures and policies to increase the effectiveness of technology solutions.
- Leading business critical projects that require meeting strict deadlines and navigating the completion of projects in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Meet with business leaders to define business case, project needs and success requirements.
- Collaborate with process owner and end-users to map out specific inefficiencies. Interview team members to
- Establish user requirements and to write user stories
- Document and review policies, procedures, standards, and templates that govern system frameworks.
- Generate process maps to depict how processes and information within and between organizational entities are connected.
- Create flow charts and swim lanes to analyze processes and identify opportunities to enhance efficiencies.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr Business Analyst
- Liaison for BI technical team and internal business stakeholder; responsible for gathering and documenting requirements using Blueprint for SAP BW based solution.
- Document and train project team when new SDLC tools and processes are integrated.
- Track and categorize support issues.
- Worked with project team to create implementation and test strategies
- Authored Test Plan Document managed development of test scripts, and the loading of test cases and scripts into HP Quality Center; maintain report for testing status, defect tracking and defect resolution.
- Worked with Business and Technical team to create implementation and test strategies
- Utilized CRM to perform Sales Hierarchy validations.
- Executed SAP BW queries using pivot tables and data attributes.
- Worked with project team to update ARIS business process model.
- Monitor and track release schedule, data loads and project plan for timely milestone execution and project go live.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr Business Analyst
- Participated in business meetings and conference calls for Workflow Analysis and facilitated JAD/design sessions .
- Conducted in-depth assessments on the potential, limitations, and feasibility of CMS application changes for our corporate customers
- Designed specifications for reports and interface requirements.
- Identified opportunities for cost savings by identifying redundant processes that were no longer demanded by the core business
- Worked with the development team to analyze programs, perform modifications, conduct unit and systems tests, and implement the latest version of the program.
- Utilize FRADCITI methodology to execute project lifecycle and to successfully implement improvements and integrations to the CMS GUI.
- Created test scripts/cases to test functional requirements and/or lead these efforts using dedicated testing resources from the Reservations testing team.
- Ensured that the staff completed assigned tasks and provided updates to the project manager that included the defects that were identified and their resolution status.
- Played key role in automating the ticket reissue process which reduced resources, labor hours, and improved customer experience by reducing the time airline customers would have to spend with reservations agents to make ticket changes.
- Completed FRADCITI methodology, AXIS, and SOA Services offered by Delta.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Project Lead for internal and external client/consulting team responsible for multiple development projects including web development (HD.com), order processing (OMS- order management system), and Ecommerce. Additional lead roles included creating and implementing offshore model (required management of 23 resources onshore/offshore) for EDI operational support, lead efforts to implement compliance program to measure EDI compliance/ PO 850 fulfillment compliance/ ASN 856 compliance, and responsible for process engineering improving supplier on boarding process model.
- Improved customer experience with the Homedepot.com site by implementing a Siebel Customer Relationship Management (CRM) interface to streamline catalog and ordering process.
- Liaised with business and functional owner during risk engineering and high-level review sessions to derive and execute action plans, meeting deadlines and standards.
- Lead and or executed QA process; created and executed test cases, logged defects, scheduled defect resolution meetings, logged test case results and defects in HP Quality Center. Created, measured and monitored timelines for test case execution, defect resolution and reported adhoc to executives and internal business teams.
- Interfaced with business users to prepare and update Business Process Requirements (BPR) and Software System Requirements (SSR).