My desire is to acquire a position in the IT/Computer field that best my skills and knowledge that I have obtained through past professional experiences. I am a positive, dedicated and hardworking individual that looks forward to talking to you further about any career opportunities that your company may have.
GIS Manufacturing Systems Analyst
- Provides onsite support while working closely with engineering and GIS teams across the manufacturing line and offices for SAP ME/Mii, Partech and InTouch/Wonderware.
- This includes physical support of all PC hardware, peripherals and printers used both on the manufacturing floor and office.
- Provide daily and weekly startup / system validations both prior to shifts and after maintenance activities.
- Document incidents assess impact and troubleshoot/escalate issues accordingly to maintain production.
Confidential, Mechanicsburg, PA
Level 4 Tech Support Engineer
- Provided remote support to onsite Confidential ’s for 100’s of different company contracts with repair and configuration for various manufactures.
- Assisted with remote configuration and installation of Cisco, Vanguard, Dec and Huawei routers and switches.
- Software support for various OS’s including Solaris, windows and VMware.
Confidential, Mechanicsburg, PA
- Provided deskside installation, repair and configuration of hardware parts for servers, routers/switches, storage, pc, tape libraries, printers, monitors, copiers, faxes machines, scanners and UPS’s.
- Provided installation, repair and configuration of all hardware parts associated with Confidential register units this includes scanner and register server configuration.
- Build and Support Company Images within Confidential international guidelines for laptops and desktop pc’s.
- Provided installation and configuration of PC hardware and external peripheral equipment as well as install and administer network (HP, Tektronics etc.) printers and print servers.
Confidential, Newtown Square, PA
Senior PC Tech
- Help Desk and phone support for a 9500+ end user WAN for remote users and local corporate users.
- Build, maintain and Support all Company software mages.
- Test new hardware and give recommendations on different equipment parameters for purchasing.
- Fix and administer phone systems using Alcatel Based 4400 administrator software.
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
- Performed work in d Confidential center library, filing and sorting tape backups.
- Vast knowledge of different tape drives systems so tapes can be mounted.
- Knowledge and use of Sparc stations using Solaris environment to enter and retrieve d Confidential for tape silos.
Confidential, Dillsburg, PA
Lead Desktop Support Specialist
- Help Desk Support and phone support for a 450+ end user LAN at the Naval Supply Headquarters.
- Performed Novell administrator functions using NW Admin to perform such tasks as, changing user passwords,
- Evaluated network and communications hardware and software, trouble shooting LAN/WAN and other network - related problems.
- Provided installation and configuration of PC hardware and external peripheral equipment.
Confidential, Wormleysburg, PA
Internet Support Tech
- Answered calls, helped troubleshoot dial-up connection and related problems.
- Evaluated network and communications hardware and software, trouble shooting LAN/WAN and other network-related problems.