- Confidential is a results oriented leader and Certified Scrum Master with more than 10 years of Information Technology experience.
- She is well versed in multiple verticals, including Agile, project management, Lean, Scrum, and Six Sigma.
- She has extensive experience as a technical writer, team leader, BA/QA team lead, Product Lifecycle Management, and customer and product manager.
- She is a holistic strategist, experienced in leading appropriate process standards/techniques, and demonstrating ownership through resolution and project implementation.
- Confidential excels at designing end user documentation, Business Requirement Documents, test strategies, project plans, and performing various types of data mining and analysis.
- She is able to lead/mentor teams, communicate with both technical and non - technical audiences across all levels of an organization, and has the ability to establish and foster positive relationships with business partners and project teams.
- Confidential ’s experience on a wide range of projects, gives her a keen ability to ramp up quickly and make a positive impact in the customer environment.
Agile, Waterfall, Certified Scrum Master, Lean, Six Sigma, BlueCube/Enterprise Store Operations, Inventory Management, CRM (Customer Relationship Management), IBM Rational Tools, HP Quality Center, Microsoft Office Professional, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Project 2010 - 2016, Microsoft Visio, Adobe Acrobat Professional Suite, EDI Protocols, Supply Chain Management, Doc-To-Help, Snagit, RoboHelp, JIRA, Pivotal Tracker, Taskboard, and ServiceDesk.
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE:
Senior Contracting Business Analyst
- Daily responsibilities include facilitating requirements gathering to ensure parity as the company migrates from one version of inventory management software to another, and supporting a culture of teamwork, commitment, productivity, and superior project performance.
- Performs extensive analysis, field mapping, process mapping, and feature comparison between the current tool (BlueCube) and the future product (ESO) to ensure client standards are met and communicated back to end users.
- Communicates with external vendors to assure defect reporting and management is mitigated in a timely manner.
- Conveys complex business requirements to development teams and works closely with DBAs, developers, and analysts to transform requirements into quantifiable, testable feature sets.
- Responsible for creating deliverables such as requirements documents, test plans, test cases, solution approach documents, and analysis documentation.
Senior Contracting Project Manager
- Performed daily project management tasks, including creating/maintaining project plans, allocating resources, managing project meetings from kickoff to close, creating deliverables such as test plans, test cases, solution approach documents, and analysis documentation for effective customer relationship management.
- Functioned as liaison between business units and IT to ensure customer needs were met with the highest degree of satisfaction possible.
- Daily responsibilities included gathering requirements for Defense Logistics Agency HR projects, facilitating requirements gathering, writing test cases, coordinating UAT, and translating business rules into clear development goals for delivery and to establish traceability.
Senior Consulting Lead Business Analyst and Agile Coach
- Daily responsibilities included iteration planning, velocity planning, epic decomposition, facilitating requirements workshops and JAD sessions, working with business SMEs and IT architects to identify requirements and establish traceability, and created front end user interface designs to translate requirements into wireframes. Responsible for Requirements Management Approach and capacity planning. Assisted Scrum Master with daily tasks as needed.
- Drove business processes, documented As-Is/To Be process maps and related project documentation. Collaborated with Business Leads to define and document business goals, processes and practices to provide input to solution requirements. Identified data conversion needs and parameters.
Senior Consulting BA and Technical Writer
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing information needs and functional requirements from stakeholders, business owners, and clients, formulating test cases, conducting Three Amigos, and writing release notes.
- Implemented Waterfall to Agile project, functioned as Scrum Master and project manager, planned iterations, retrospectives, worked with SMEs and Product Owners to facilitate successful delivery of features.
- Daily responsibilities included creating and coordinating technical documentation, technical user guides, multimedia training materials, and the identification of process based improvement strategies.
- Developed training materials as needed.
Consulting Senior Project Manager and Patent and Engineering Technical Writer
- Collaborated with Business Leads to determine best practices, to finalize business decisions regarding scope, and elicit technical engineering specifications and requirements for the Patent process. Implemented Three Amigos strategy to improve user stories.
- Created all aspects of technical documentation for ABB including marketing materials, Patents, end-user guides, presentations, technical white papers, online training, and wiki pages.
Consulting Senior Lead, Technical Project Manager
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing information needs and functional requirements from stakeholders, business owners and clients for PLM initiatives.
- Implemented Lean methodologies and Agile for SDLC projects.
- Assisted Project Managers with project planning, developed project plans, and provided on-going system maintenance and evaluation of technical systems.
Senior Technical Business Systems Analyst and Technical Writer
- Served as a technical liaison between business units, internal and external customers, and stakeholders.
- Conducted functional workshops, requirements acceptance strategy, and test cases for line consumption in enterprise wide software migration and upgrade initiatives.
Consulting Senior Systems Analyst
- Developed strategies for Lean Six Sigma implementation, and assisted program managers with the creation and implementation of custom IT solutions for government agencies.
- Performed QA testing, UAT, and UI design for global IT initiatives, and developed training materials.
- Created user guides and technical documentation for IT support staff.