- Monitor and process Service Tickets in timely manner.
- Review, match and Process invoices after meeting the invoice requirements.
- Research invoice discrepancies and monitor payment status of accounts.
- Assign all Invoices to approvers and monitor workflows for delays. Follow up accordingly to prevent processing and payment delays.
- Work on the vendor onboarding process and ensure all required documentation is obtained for accurate and timely vendor onboarding and follow up when needed.
- Initiate all off cycle and non - automated payments (domestic and International wires and ACH).
- Responsible for working on the service now ticketing system and Oracle financials to meet daily goals.
- Consulting with upper management to influence long-term, strategic decision making
- Interpret, implement and ensure compliance with University Administrative Guide policies and procedures.
- Work with team members and manager to identify process and quality improvements.
- Research/Investigation of any service issues
- Run and post daily metrics
Credit Analyst (Loan Processor)
- Verification of Personal and Mortgage loans where all the customer documents including their KYC, Salary verification and all the Credit risk are assessed.
- Verification of Insurance documents and the Land valuation documents for the Mortgage Loans
- Validation of the Personal and Mortgage Loans in the AAPS
- Creation of Personal Loans, Mortgage Loans and Commercial Loans
- Maintenance of taking payments, calculation arrears and interest accrued for delinquent customers.
- Calculation of Interest Rates on Personal, Mortgage and Commercial customers.
- Checking the Commercial Application for the proper authorization regarding any maintenance done for Commercial Loans.
- Addition, Edition and Deletion of Securities in HUB Application.
- Maintenance on the FX (Foreign Exchange) Limits in TREATS.
- Renewing the expired Insurance on the Mortgage and Commercial Loans
- Buying of the default Insurance for the bank on behalf of customers.
- Preparation of Facility Offer Letters on Mortgage and Commercial loans.
- Preparation of Amendment to Facility Letters on Mortgage and Commercial loans.
- Meeting the Production and Quality standards as per the business.
Sr. Reporting Analyst
- Developed and maintained relationships with clients. As Senior Report Analyst I was responsible for the end-to-end client support and verification process. The day-to-day roles and responsibilities included (but not limited to) the following:
- Verification services to clients.
- Initial screening of the customers.
- Following up on the feedback of processed profiles for clients.
- Following up on the Clients information and preparing of the reports accordingly.
- Preparing and rolling Reports to the team like Daily, Weekly and Monthly stats.
- Working on reports like Client Authorization Forms(CAF),Research Required Report,
- Stop Check Repot, Branch Adds/Changes & MB financial Reports.
- Reporting work like SL report, and Monthly report as dashboard on performance.
- Maintained strict confidentiality of bank records and client information.
- Loan Origination Process
- Excellent Time Management
- Objective Decision Making
- Credit Reports
- SAP FICO
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Mortgage/Personal Loan processing
- MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Oracle, QuickBooks, Data entry and Management