Looking to utilize my Accounting skills in Financial Analysis, Reconciliations and Internal Operational Audits, with emphasis in: Accounts Receivables and Payables, General Ledger, Payroll, Inventory, Human Resources, Benefits and Compliance, for a dynamic company.
- Main accomplishments have been assisting Chief Financial Officers, Finance Directors, Controllers and General Managers with cleaning up departments and conducting System Conversions and Implementations in various industries:
- Medical and Healthcare, Transportation, Government, Manufacturing, Construction, Entertainment, Staffing, and General Services, in Non -
- Profit and Private Industries ensuring each company was compliant with Federal, State and Local guidelines based on GAAP Rules and
- Regulations through consulting services.
- More than ten (10+) years of experience in the Accounting and Financial field with emphasis in Financial Analysis, Reconciliations (Cash and
- Accrual Based), Internal and Operational Audits in Accounts Receivables and Payables, Cash Management, Inventory Control, General Ledger
- Payroll, Taxes and Human Resources on a Daily, Weekly, Monthly Quarterly and Annual basis for financial close and budgeting purposes.
- Over Twelve (12+) years of experience in the Human Resources field with emphasis in Payroll and Benefits which includes Wage Analysis
- Reviews and Reporting, Benefits Administration, Labor Law Compliance and HRIS System Implementations and Conversions
Experienced in various Software System: ACCPAC for WINDOWS. * LAWSON (LID/Portal). * JD EDWARDS. * RUMBA/AS400. * QUICKBOOKS. . SAGE SOFTWARE (MIP). * CERIDIAN. * PAYCHEX. * ADP. * REPORT WRITERS. INTERNET. * MICROSOFT OFFICE (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Limited Access, SharePoint).
- Over 6 years of experience in Financial Statements Preparation using ERP Systems (I.E. Lawson, SAGE, JD Edwards and QuickBooks).
- Sent out & set up weekly compliance notifications to all divisions on monthly close schedule and meetings monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Ensured accurate financials were prepared and provided statistical and variance analysis, utilizing trends and various financial report to upper management disclosing variance discrepancies on over - expenditures, and revenue, by conducting various analysis and trends reports with pay percent goal variances analysis reports during and after preliminary analysis.
- Created Financial Notes package outlining details of Current Month Assets, Liability and Expenditures for Monthly Board Meetings on Regional
- Group's financial Status for the month and action items taken to fix any problems discussed during monthly board meetings.
- Created several forecasts for various companies on both Fiscal and Calendar Year projections through 2011 on Revenue and Expenses
- Prior versus Current Year General Ledger recorded transactions, New and Existing Contracts and Current Year CPI (Consumer Price Index) numbers formulated into the budget for subsequent years projected expenditures for upper management's approval.
- Worked with Divisions on Forecasts for Financial Analysis, ensuring divisions complied with contract terms on expenses incurred and had weekly budget review meetings with division management on locations not meeting budgeted numbers due to over expenditures.
- Reviewed all budget to actual numbers and discussed with appropriate departments on discrepancy errors in Payroll, Payables or
- Receivables and all General Ledger entries and assisting all assigned divisions with monthly and annual budget preparations.
- Financial assistance and analysis provided for up-to twenty -five (25) multi-state divisions’ reviewing Journal Entry postings, double entriesRe-classifications, and accruals ensuring divisions followed close schedule; fixed all GL entries during close and notified IT outlining all errors.
- Reviewed all expense GL entries to 12 month rolling trends and Income Statements to verify prior versus current month variances and had monthly or weekly meetings to discuss Actual Versus Budget numbers for preliminary financial analysis, looked at cost effective ways to bring expenses down to acceptable measures on divisions that exceeded annual Confidential and were non-revenue generators.
- Responsibilities included management and review of all aspects of Client Billing revenue processes, which included analyzing, reconciling and posting Client Orders/Revenue based on payment methods provided (I.E. Credit Card, Cash Receipts and checks) into AccPacSAP, JD Edwards and Lawson Software Systems.
- Created internal company invoices of expenses incurred and billed to other locations.
- Reconciled cash daily to reports making sure Journal Receipts matched to GL and posted Cash up to $1,000,000 per batch; created Bank deposit slips, and reviewed bank accounts online to ensure deposits timeliness. Processed Daily Wire Transfers using Confidential .
- Managed full cycle Accounts Payable which included, researching, approving, coding, batching, paying, posting and submitting invoices to management with appropriate back up; had weekly meetings with AP Personnel regarding discrepancies that needed to be fixed.
- Assisted with Accounts Payable Implementations and researched any module discrepancies to ensure accuracy of all uploaded
- Information. Matched reports provided to all Clients and Third Party Vendors when reviewing payment details through company website.
- Over ten (15+) years of experience managing high volume and complex numerous DOS, Internet and Windows based payroll software
- System conversions: (I.E. ADP PayExpert, PayChex, Ceridian, JD Edwards, Lawson, Temp Wiz, IBS, Kronos, Emcentrix, ProBusiness
- Sage MIP, and other Proprietorial owned Internal Software systems).
- Processed Payroll for up to 6,000 Employees, Multi - State and local site locations, for different Pay Groups, Companies, Systems, and
- Incentive Programs (Commissions, Bonuses, Special and Supplemental Pay calculations), for Hourly and Salaried (Exempt and Non-Exempt) employees (including Expatriates and Impetrates) for all payroll cycles (Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Semi-Monthly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annually) based on new hire contracts and offer letters.
- Created Payroll Salary Wages Reports for Management and brought to Supervisor s attention all discrepancies (i.e. over/under payments).
- Compared, adjusted, researched, entered and maintained all inventory items based on cycle counts and pricing provided by maintenance personnel for monthly, quarterly and annual closes for various companies to ensure inventory accuracy to balance sheet.
- Reviewed all divisions inventory tracker reports to ensure inventory items pricing was correctly allocated by reviewing current vendors
- Invoices to amounts divisions entered on InventoryTracker. Adjusted balance sheet ending balances appropriately based on First - In, First Out
- (FIFO) Rules. Recorded Work In Progress (WIP) transactions on a monthly basis based on reports provided by maintenance personnel.
- Conducted monthly operational site audits to make sure divisions were complying with company policies and procedures as well as GAAP and FASB rules and regulations and Inventory Site audits on divisions with large inventory variances monthly quarterly and annually to fix discrepancies External Auditors disclosed during prior year findings and made sure divisions passed with Full Confidence in the current year.
- Audited all Billing and Revenue information ensuring accurate bills were being sent to Clients. If not, made sure locations did Debit or Credit
- Memos to fix billing error problems and provided back up reports used to bill clients to fix any reporting errors for divisions.
- Reconciled, Audited and Supervised All Payroll Staffs processing entries, which included Billing, Taxes and Benefits, ensuring all Employees
- Information in HR, Payroll, and Benefits Maintenance Module, which included History Tracking information of Salaries and Year to Date
- Totals, Paid Time Off Accruals, Worker s Comp Codes, with Business Units and Job Costs was accurate to reports detailed information.
- Reviewed all HR Data to ensure employees Salaries matched General Ledger (GL), contacted HR on Employee wage discrepancies (i.e. job transfers. pay rate variances, position and title changes),not correctly allocated, when necessary.
- Entered all Employees information on various Payroll and HRIS Systems and continuously cleaned up all Payroll and HR Data Files for system conversions (i.e., ADP, PayChex, Ceridian, ProBusiness, IBS, ABRA SAP, SLS, and Emcentrix).
- Reconciled. Administered and updated all benefits plans (I.E. Medical, Dental, Vision, (with or without Section 125), Flexible Spending
- Accounts (FSA) and other Supplemental Benefits Programs, including 401(K, A and B) Employee and Employer Contributions, and COBRA information) for New Hires, Terminations Open Enrollments and System Conversions for both Employer and/or Employees' deductions ensuring legal compliance of both Pre and Post tax Benefits for all groups.