- Over 5+ years of IT experience, expertise in Salesforce Business Analyst
- Thorough Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), involved in various phases like Requirements, Analysis/Design, Development and Testing. Vast experience in working Agile, Iterative & Waterfall SDLC models.
- Experience in Salesforce standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Opportunities.
- Proficient in using meta - data migration tools like Eclipse IDE and Salesforce Apex Data Loader.
- Administrator experience in Marketing Salesforce Cloud using both Classic and Lightening versions.
- Proficient in Sales force SFDC, Force.com and their use in the development of CRM solutions
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce.com implementation cycle in Sales, Marketing, Service and support modules.
- Excelled in working with various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Forecasts, Reports and Dashboards.
- Expertise in data migration from traditional applications to Sales force using Import Wizard, demand tools and data Loader Utility.
- Experience in Salesforce Testing and Administration spanning all facets of package software and SaaS application implementation
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, accustomed to working in both large and small team environments
- Good understanding of Telecom Domain
- Translation of business requirements into systems design
- Communicate client's business requirements by constructing and understanding data and process models
- Expertise in developing, deploying and integrating Salesforce CRM solutions.
- Experience in understanding, detailing and implementing Full Project Management Lifecycle for software systems using Software Development Life Cycle process (SDLC), RUP and AGILE methodologies.
- Experience working with different Business Analysts in creating the Business Requirement Documents and Data Specification documents for various projects. Experience in converting business requirements into a feasible technical solution.
- Effective in cross-functional and global environments to manage multiple tasks and assignments concurrently with effective communication skills.
- Strong Implementation and Integration experience using Custom objects, Triggers, workflows/ workflow rules, Approval Process, Visual Force Pages, and Apex classes.
- Expert in Salesforce Sales cloud, Marketing cloud and Service cloud implementation
- Highly organized, detail-oriented professional with strong business and technical skills.
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse, Force.com, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Apex Data Loader, Workbench, Apex triggers
Project Methodologies: Waterfall, SDLC, Agile Scrum
Business skills: Process Modeling, Change Management, GAP Analysis, Impact Analysis, SWOT Analysis, JAD Sessions, Project Scheduling, Project Budgeting
Bug tracking Tools: HP ALM/Quality Center, JIRA
Software: Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio, and SQL Server
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MS SQL, MS-Access, SQL, DB2, MYSQL
Languages: C, C++, SQL, UNIX
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Salesforce Business Analyst
- Performed the role of Business Analyst, interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce.com CRM implementation.
- Worked heavily on Lead to Cash Business Transformation project including Lead Generation, Marketing Automation, and Order Fulfilment functionalities.
- Documented and shared the requirements with other Salesforce.com consultants for further implementation.
- Created relevant documentation: Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Requirements Document (FRD), UML diagrams - Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, Process Flow Charts, and Prototypes, such as Wireframes.
- Closely worked with Salesforce.com consultants while implementing the solutions for the needs of organization.
- Created Use Cases, Process Designs, GAP Analysis, Data Mappings, Project Plans and Requirement documentation
- Customized the Dashboards to the track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Customized tabs for among different business users’ groups and business centers.
- Create various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Created the workflows for automated case routing, entitlement managements, alerts and other processes.
- Developed various Custom Reports and deployed them for different business user levels.
- Provided the to the internal business users to use the application and develop their own custom reports.
- Performed the role of support engineer for the internal users and helped them in getting used to the application, generated reports and saved them for further access to the users.
- Supported the data migration activities for migrating the data from various business centers and business center users with the support of Saleforce.com.
- Involved with Salesforce.com Premier Support and handled the support cases with the helpsalesforce.com support.
- Administrated and monitored the company's Salesforce CRM application.
- Used the sandbox for testing and performed User acceptance testing.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, and graphics) and Report Folders to assist Service managers to better utilize Sales force and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Created Customized dashboards for the service representatives and case team members to keep track of the cases assigned to them and to share insight across the company.
- Maintained and customized Salesforce implementation to ensure cross-functional business requirements are met.
- Assisted the testing team in Regression, Progression Integration and Smoke Testing and approved/rejected Test Cases as and when deemed necessary.
- Created Process Flow diagrams, Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Interaction Diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Involved in Salesforce Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Worked on various salesforce standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards
- Performed User Acceptance testing, verification testing and System testing.
- Assisted in developing the Test Plan, Test Cases and Test Scenarios, based on business requirements and technical specifications. Collaborated with the QA team to ensure adequate testing of software by conducting UAT.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Business System Analyst
- Followed Agile Methodology to analyze and design business needs in an iterative manner to manage projects within Salesforce and collaborate with subject matter experts on new features and functionality.
- Build CTI systems that integrate with Salesforce without the use of CTI adapters. Identified the routings for incoming calls to the right person or department for enhancing call center management module.
- Worked heavily on the process of handling an incoming service call using cloud-to-cloud telephony integration between NewVoiceMedia and the Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Manually mapped and compared Data.com records to existing accounts, contacts and leads for performing data quality checks.
- Setup Clean jobs for cleaning existing account data using Data.com Clean.
- Responsible for supervising the planning, coordination, and delivery of functional and technical components of solutions using Salesforce, Business Planning and Consolidation and other Cloud based data tools, including documenting complex data systems and business process flows.
- Performed Gap Analysis by gathering and analyzing business requirements from users to thoroughly evaluate the gap between the "AS IS" and "TO BE" process.
- Analyzed Business Requirements and segregated them into high level and low-level Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, State Chart Diagrams using UML methodology. Clearly defined the Data Process Models.
- Used Chatter, Chatter desktop, and Chatter Mobile extensively for file sharing and Ideas sharing.
- Participate in Daily Agile Scrum "Stand-up", Biweekly Sprint Planning and Retrospective Sessions and update the team on status of upcoming User Stories.
- Worked on Page Layouts, Record types, Lightning Experience Record Pages, Validation rules, Workflow rules and Process Builder to accomplish business automation.
- Managed different cases on the console using Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Followed Agile SCRUM methodology for project - created user stories, burn down chart, conducted daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint retrospective meetings as well as managed the product / sprint backlogs
- Setup Salesforce activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Worked extensively in customization of Service Cloud Console by embedding Visualforce pages in custom console components, highlight panel and interaction log.
- Created custom Analytical reports (i.e. SEO, SEM, social media) and worked on A/B testing for all global websites, campaigns/projects and external relations.
- Provided support as an administrator for ongoing salesforce maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow, campaign management.
- Configuration and customization of Salesforce Sales & Service Cloud for enterprise-wide implementation
- Recommended and implemented web development, cloud computing and various management and solutions from conception through delivery.
- Implementation, configuration and management of the institutions two Salesforce instances
- Developed and refined Salesforce reporting functionality, prepared dashboards, pipelines, and other ad hoc reports.
- Performed data /requirement analysis by writing complex SQL scripts for accuracy of data on reports.
- Created Test Plan, Test Cases and Test Scripts with respect to Test plan.
- Reviewed Test Plans that contains test scripts, test cases, test data and expected results for the User Acceptance testing UAT.
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
- Worked with Subject Matter Expert to create a system which could be used both internally and externally.
- Followed Agile Methodology to analyze and design business needs in an iterative manner.
- Led Joint Application Development (JAD) session and user interviews to get a better understanding of client business process.
- Performed GAP and Risk analysis of existing system and evaluating benefits of new system.
- Conducted functional requirement reviews and walkthrough with the Integration experts and stakeholders.
- Created UML diagrams like Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagram using MS-Visio for various stakeholders.
- Facilitated and coordinated daily Change Management meeting to address change inefficiencies or identified risks.
- Analyzed the "As is" and "To be" system documents to show the current and proposed functionalities of the system using MS VISIO.
- Designed and implemented SQL queries for QA testing and report / data validation including joins, aggregate functions to bring together data from various tables, for reporting purposes
- Extensively worked on MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, SQL, MS Project
- Performed data analysis, ad hoc reports, queries, metrics, charts and graphs in Excel, created PowerPoint content
- Utilized defect tracking tool JIRA for reporting bugs/defects in functionality. Conducted weekly status meeting with development teams for defect resolution. Utilized SQL for querying database tables during testing.
- Worked extensively on Access, such as creating Tables, Validating the Relationship between tables and Executing SQL queries for data validation and Reporting Purpose.
- With each suggested update, took business approval and then assigned the change request to developers, QA teams, to follow the SDLC steps to implement changes.
- Involved in writing Test Cases and developing test strategies with Quality Assurance group to implement them.
- Tested the final application for usability testing (UAT) to verify whether all the user requirements were catered to, by the application.