- Six years of IT services management, project, and application support experience; pursuing business analyst certificate.
- Proficient in multiple systems and applications; able to identify business process improvement opportunities.
- Superior communication, coordination, prioritization and facilitation skills, collaborative problem solver.
- Prepare, document, and manage requirements employing UML, SDLC, Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- SQL, Oracle, Linux, Microsoft Office Suite (2013 and prior), MS Share Point, MS Project, and MS Visio.
Methodologies: UML, SDLC, Waterfall, Agile
Operating Systems: Linux server, Microsoft XP, Vista, Windows 7 and 8.
Remedy Ticketing System: EDMS (Electronic Data Management System) and Backup support, Java, Oracle SQL and HTML5, competencies in Mainframe environment, Microsoft Office Suite (2013 and prior), MS Share Point, MS Project, and MS Visio
Citrix Management Systems: Hardware Installations, Repairs, and Upgrades, PC, Network, and Application
Troubleshooting: Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008,2012, and 2014
Business Intelligent: Ad Hoc reports and queries)Time Keeping and Work order
Application: Epic Electronic Medical Record (EMR), KRONOS, Paragon, Practice Partner, McKesson Clinical Software, and Lawson - HR Software
Database: SQL Developer, Active Directory, Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, MS SQL Server, MS Access
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
- Managed and provided 24/7 support for hourly worker payroll, timekeeping, and work order tracking system serving 54,000 hourly workers at 26 plants across the US and Canada.
- Gathered, analyzed, managed and documented requirements as they related to the system.
- Collaborated with the team lead, business analyst, users, and developers to design solutions to meet the requirements.
- Participated in User Acceptance Testing and managed the feedback from the users.
- Prepared process flow diagram to illustrate related sequential application tasks and information using Microsoft Visio.
- Led all IT support resolution planning and execution; successfully increased response and resolution time by 50%.
Confidential, Troy, MI
Service Desk Analyst / Team lead
- Oversaw Help Desk Remedy Ticketing System to facilitate service level agreements and metrics system operations.
- Played key role in call center turn around project resulting in reduced caller wait time, improved call response times and increased first call resolution by 42%.
- Determined and implemented effective decisions to resolve and escalate cases as needed.
- Created Excel reports with pivot tables allowing analysis and identification of ticket information trends; recommended steps to remove existing and recurring issues.
- Evaluated and distributed policy, process, and procedure changes for analysts.
- Helped create key performance indicators that defined and measured progress toward organizational goals.
- Interviewed stakeholders such as hospital project leaders and IT managers to evaluate and improve services.
- Wrote technical knowledgebase articles that helped analysts to resolve problems while helping customers.
Service Desk Analyst
- Resolved over 12,000 calls and tickets per year for physicians and clinical support personnel in hospitals throughout the country. Provided service to multiple large healthcare systems clients.
- Increased customer satisfaction by developing excellent rapport and communication with clients.