- Physical Infrastructure Build-out and Migration Senior Analyst
- Application Migration Senior Analyst
- Senior Technical & Functional Business Analyst
- IT Planning, Development, Implementation and Requirements Documentation
- New Data Center Implementation
- Data Center Migration
- Application Migration
- IT Project Staffing Consultant
Technical Summary and Proficiencies
PC & Mac Platforms, PMI Methodologies: SCRUM, Agile, MS Project, MS Office suite, Power Point, Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Lotus Notes, Visio, Lotus Notes, Crystal Reports Writer, Web-Trends, Tivoli Problem Management, EPIC Time Management, PCAnywhere, Cisco VPN, NT Server Migration, Citrix Roll-out and Migration
Confidential, Senior Consultant, September 2008 – October 2009
Senior Business Analyst, Application Implementation & Migration
- Successfully maintained the relationship between AMACC and the client by being the singular liaison and by chairing weekly status update meetings with the chairing committee and stakeholders.
- Gathered technical and functional requirements and managed the successful migration of 28 applications from remote data centers.
- Managed a team of 15 migration support staff.
- Chaired “Lessons Learned” sessions following each migration.
Confidential, Consultant, February 2008 – February 2009
Senior Business Analyst: SAP Implementation and Interactive Development
Senior Business Requirements Analyst, Disney 3.0 Website Launch.
- Created and maintained an MS Project plan detailing project, tasks, schedules and timelines.
- Gathered and maintained functional and technical requirements from the Disney Internet Group and created program-level documentation to ensure all requirements are being satisfied.
- Corporate liaison a team of 20 Production Artists, Interactive Designers and Q/A to ensure that requirements were successfully transmitted to create 5000 pieces of finished thumbnail art and approximately 250 pieces of flash banner animation on Disney.com.
- Organized and assign specific Disney assets to team members for completion.
- Chaired daily team conference calls to relay updated requirements and requests from Disney and document issues.
- Chaired status meetings with Disney steering committee.
Project Manager: SAP Implementation
- Gathered functional requirements as related to Disney Interactive Studios and created the documentation and handed-off to Disney Home Entertainment to ensure requirements were considered in the implementation of SAP.
- Managed the Operations team of 15+, through 3 cycles of integration and conversion testing.
- Was the primary point of contact for DIS (Disney Interactive Studios) and Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment as it relates to SAP.
- Created and maintained project plans and schedules, through MS Project, for Sony, Technicolor and Sonopress distribution for both national and international releases.
- Managed a team of 6 consultants in developing end-user manuals for the new SAP system.
Confidential, April 2007 – February 2008
Senior Project Analyst, Senior Consultant
Confidential: Managed the migration and consolidation of 2 existing data centers into a centrally located, regional data center in Lubbock, TX.
- By meeting with the business community, I gathered and documented the requirements and impact of the migration effort.
- Through MS Project, I developed and maintained the primary scheduling, task and timeline project plan.
- Managed the virtualization of 70% of the applications, as well as the migration of the remaining physical hardware.
- Managed the build-out of the physical space, networking, telecom and infrastructure of the new data center reporting directly to St. Joseph Program Management and documented the associated plan via MS Project.
Confidential: Applications Project Manager for applications migrating to a new Data Center from So. California to Phoenix, AZ.
- Defined downtime SLAs and hardware and software interdependencies by meeting and interviewing SMEs, application/hardware owners and business users.
- Defined post-migration testing requirements and plans.
Confidential: Performed analysis of 120 applications spanning 850 servers in order to identify interdependencies, appropriate downtimes and priority for migration to a new Data Center facility.
- Developed a Due Diligence worksheet in ensure all applicable constraints and risks were captured on an application-by-application basis.
- Performed physical inventory of the existing server environments.
- Created documentation for executive summaries being handed off to the CIO
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA (Consultant), December 2006 – April 2007
Project Analyst: Infrastructure
- First point of contact for initiating a new development, expansion or relocation within the US as related to Network and telecommunications infrastructure.
- Designed and implemented a nationwide “IT Infrastructure Project Initiation and Relocation” form to capture the initial requirements relating to inside wiring, telephone system moves and upgrades to IP Telephony and associated new hardware purchases.
- Create scope and statement of work documents in order to achieve full compliance of corporate standards and guidelines.
- Create complete and accurate quotes to be signed-off upon prior to project initiation.
- Develop project plans, action and issues logs.
- Engage and manage 3rd party vendors as they relate to inside wiring, telephony, and the ordering and successful installation/turn-up of T1 circuits.
- Participate in weekly meetings with AT&T to review new and pending circuit requests and escalations.
- Chair weekly status meetings with Executive Management to review all current and recently closed projects.
- Manage budgets and adhere to timelines projected at the onset of each project.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA (3 Month Consultancy), June 2006 – September 2006
Senior Requirements Analyst: Worldwide Home Entertainment
- Gathered technical and business requirements for the migration of 45 applications.
- Created and maintained MS project plans detailing team-based tasks and schedules for application migrations.
- Chaired requirements-gathering sessions and drafted timelines, action and issues logs.
- Performed department wide inventories of 135 desktops and 150 servers and created and maintained the resulting dataflow Visio for each environment.
Confidential, North America, Chicago, IL (Consultant)
Confidential, Standard Federal Bank, June 2003 – June 2006
Senior Project Analyst Multiple Data Center Migration/Consolidation, Database Analyst, Disaster Recovery Coordinator
Senior Project Analyst, Program & Project Management
- Created and maintained MS Project plans, schedules and issues logs.
- Gathered and compiled interdependent technical requirements for the migration of over 1,200 application servers from multiple locations into ABN AMRO Plaza; comprising of approximately 20% Citrix and 80% NT servers.
- Gathered requirements and formally documented the process for decommissioning bank-owned assets.
- Team Lead during the decommissioning of bank-owned assets involving extensive organization, coordination and management of a team of a 10 people.
- Worked very closely with Networking and market data vendors in the migration of several extranet environments into ABN AMRO Plaza.
- Developed and maintained several intranet sites used to house documentation and to serve as a point of update for Executive Management.
- Processed invoices for current projects and forecasted budgets leading into the 2006 fiscal year.
Database Administrator, Program & Project Management
- Aided in the design, and had full responsibility for the project database cataloguing over 10,500 attribute requirements.
- Senior Disaster Recovery Analyst, Program & Project Management
- Engaged in the Disaster Recovery effort following a fire at ABN AMRO’s North American headquarters. Helped initiate, develop and implement the interim technical hardware and network solutions ensuring global business continuity. Coordinated emergency vendor deliveries and was Team Lead for the Program and Project Management recovery effort.
Confidential, Chicago, IL (Consultancy), August 2005 – December 2005
Senior Analyst / Business Process Analyst
- Bloomberg/Open Bloomberg/Bloomberg Anywhere Requirements Documentation and Testing
- Brought in as the Senior Requirements Analyst as the bank migrated to Bloomberg Anywhere. Interviewed the SMEs, existing Bloomberg clients and Bloomberg Corporate Representatives to ensure each user maintained business continuity.
- Developed new process to track new, existing and expiring Bloomberg serial numbers using MS Access. Process resulted in cost savings by avoiding purchasing new licenses and utilizing those left by former employees.
- Created and tested full application user documentation which was fully approved and distributed by Senior Management.
Confidential., Chicago, IL, February 2002 – June 2003
Head of Internet Support, Q/A Analyst, Process Analyst
Senior Project Requirements / Business Analyst
- Verified all migrations from development to staging and onto the production environment through Change Management.
- Wrote both technical and non-technical documentation pertaining to business and project analysis processes.
- Tested all graphical and technical updates to all websites within the DealerEChannel.
- Ran Internet Support for an interactive marketing firm specializing in B2B e-Commerce software.
- Responsible for 100% of telephone support specializing in proprietary software.
- Initiated, escalated and followed-up issues with Programming support and Development staff.
Confidential, Chicago, IL (Consultant), April 2000-February 2002
Business Analyst, Technical Support Lead: Intranet Operations/e-Commerce Technical Solutions
Project Analyst, Program and Project Management
- Negotiated contract payment rates for vendor services as well as hardware costs. Within this capacity, all projects were successfully completed both prematurely and under budget.
- Analyzed Intranet-related projects involving extensive requirements gathering and process flow mapping in both the technical and functional design of the Intranet homepage.
- Liaised between business units and Intranet Operations involving project ramp-up speculations through final testing.
- Advised business clients in the purchasing of software and hardware to suit individual project and budgeting needs.
- Created and maintained a Run Book for each development and production server within the e-Commerce group.
- Monitored Intranet website usage by using and creating reports via WEB-TRENDS and Crystal Reports Writer.
Asset and Change Management
- Represented the eCommerce team in all aspects of Change Management regarding Intranet Operations.
- Maintained inventory of hardware and software for E-Commerce Technical Solutions.
- Intranet Technical Support
- Third tier technical support for company-wide proprietary Intranet software utilizing Tivoli Problem Management (TPM) software.
- Installed, configured and maintained hubs, switches and routers to ensure proper network connectivity on LAN/WAN for the Intranet Operations group.
- Installed and was the immediate liaison for the ARIBA team, for Cute FTP, for all support related issues.
- Installation and maintenance of production and development Compaq, IBM and Hewlett Packard NT servers.
- Installed, configured and used ARCSERVE NT for Windows to perform nightly full back-ups.
- Preformed data restores on an as-needed basis using ARCSERVE MANAGER.
PMI Classroom Requirement for PMP certification.