PROGRAMMER ANALYST / BUSINESS ANALYST
Versatile Analyst with strong business, engineering and programming experience
TECHNICAL SKILLSOperating Systems:
Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP and UNIX
Java, C++, XML
MSOffice, AutoCAD, HTML, SPSS, NEBU, ESRI(Arc GIS), R
MySQL, Oracle, RDBMS
Software Programmer July 2011 to Date Confidential, Mahwah, NJ
Software Development and Programming for Contact Center Solutions
Skills Applied: Java, VXML , JSP, Parsers, FTP
- Accomplished all tasks a software programmer for the complete life cycle of a product development for healthcare insurance client for self service oriented call center application based on RUP and agile methodology
GIS Technical Analyst (Part - Time) Aug 2009 to June 2010
Confidential, Metuchen, NJ.
As first person of contact for all issues related to computers, solved the networking issues for the company's computers and updated their website and manage their database. Skills Applied: ArcGIS, ArcSDE, ArcObjects, SAP - Business Objects, MS Access, Oracle, Visio, C++
- Updated maps with Spatial Data and analyzed using GIS tools, updated Metadata to correlate with MS Access, Oracle data. Sent Reports using Crystal Reports.
- Built Geodatabases using ArcSDE. Tested the customised SAP-BO application which had ASP.NET code.
- Accomplished all tasks as a liaison, gathered requirements and documented processes completed.
Business Analyst/ Programmer Analyst Oct 2007 to April 2008
Confidential, Fairfield, CT
As a part of the operations team, accomplished tasks as a liaison between the data processing and the project management team. Sometimes took up responsibilities of project management. Skills Applied: SPSS, Java, C++, HTML, NEBU(DUB)
- Performed detailed analysis of questionnaires and ensured efficiency with quality for future use.
- Interacted with the Project Directors and the client regarding any clarifications and suggestions to be given to the clients. Time estimates for meeting the deadlines.
- Involved in gathering functional requirements and documentation of technical specification. Explained work flow diagrams to other colleagues.
Programmer / Business Analyst Feb 2006 to April 2007
Confidential, Norwalk, CT
Served as a Programmer and Analyst working for client company, New York Life (Defined Contribution) in a mainframe environment. Skills Applied: SAS, SQL, CICS, TSO, ISPF, MVS, DB2, JCL, RDBMS, MS Excel
- Analyzed business rules/needs, conducted interviews with business owners, documented system impacts/workflow process/reporting needs.
- Translated needs to functional requirements documentation. Adhered to SDLC throughout all assignments.
- Compiled user acceptance test cases, documented business feedback. Monitored QA results.
- Involved in Analysis, Configuration, Batch Programming, Debugging, Testing, Technical Writing. Documentation, Query Writing, Generation of Reports(adhoc), during the conversion phase from TBA3x to TBA4x platforms.
- Member of Project Team and was responsible for analyzing, programming investment funds in DC plans and ensured that the processes met the regulations.
- Adhered to compliance and regulations according to 401(k) for employees' Age and Contribution limits, PSP(Profit Sharing Plan), Highly Compensated Employee(HCE), Non Highly Compensated Employee (NHCE), Required Minimum Distribution, IRA(Individual Retirement Account) - Roth IRA and Traditional IRA.
Master of Science in Computer Science
CANDIDATE Master of Science in Geological Information Systems