- Over 6+years of experience in all the phases of SDLC design and development of Enterprise-level web and windows applications using Microsoft Technologies.
- Strong experience in N tier and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Proficient in Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Model View Control(MVC) design pattern and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Extensive experience in.NET using C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO, Web Forms and Web Controls.
- Experience in analyzing Functional requirements, designing UML, Use Case and Class Diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Excellent experience in dealing with Delegates, Assemblies, User Controls and Custom Controls.
- Experience in designing and branding Master Pages utilizing Server Controls, User Controls, Data Grid control, Form Validation controls, Custom controls and CSS.
- Proficient in working with ActiveX, UML Modeling and Shared Assemblies.
- Strong experience in data retrieval and manipulation using ADO.NET data objects such as Dataset, Data Reader, Data list, Data Adaptor.
- Experience with Microsoft Visio.
- Experience in using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Experience of handling queries using .NET 3.5 LINQ components.
- Experience in creating and consuming Web Services.
- Proficient working with Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Functions and Views on SQL Server and using PL/SQL.
- Experience in generating reports using SQL Server Reporting Services and Crystal Reports.
- Good knowledge in SQL Server IntegrationServices (SSIS).
- Experience in using NetRemoting, Web Services, XML, XSLT, XPATH and XML Schema.
- Experience in working with Visual Studio 2008/05/03, SQL Server 2008/05/00.
- Experience in working with Visual Source Safe (VSS), Visual Team System (VTS), and sub version configuration (SVN).
- Involved in Unit testing and Integration testing of the application.
- Experience with Software Development Processes & Models: Agile, Waterfall & Scrum Model.
- Quick learner, exceptional problem-solving and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Excellent Team player with good Communication and Interpersonal skills.
C#, C, C++.
ASP.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0, C#.NET,Win Forms, Web Forms, Windows Services, XML, UML, LINQ, Multi-Threading, NHibernate
Web Services, AJAX, HTML, CSS, Java Script, WCF,WPF, Extensive
SQL Server 2000 / 2005 /2008
Windows 98/2000/XP/Windows 7
IIS 6.0,IIS 5.0,IIS 7.0
IDE / Utilities
Visual Studio .NET 2003/2005/2008/2010, MS Visio
Source Control Tools
MS Visual Source Safe (VSS)
Unit Test tool
MS Visual Studio Test edition (Team Suite), Nunit
Agile, Waterfall, Iterative
Client: Confidential, NY Feb 2012-till date
Role: Business Application Developer
Project: Online account
Cablevision Systems Corporation is a leading telecommunications and media company with a portfolio of operations that includes a full suite of advanced digital television, voice and high-speed Internet services, valuable local media and programming properties, and movie theatres. The Online Account Center is like an online mission control for your account. It\'s a fast, convenient way to pay your bills and get a 360-degree view of account activity.
- Involved in theDevelopmentandTestingphases ofSDLC.
- MVC Design Patternfollowed for ASP.Net application development.
- Enabled Client-side Data Validation in .NETusing the validation controls like Regular Expression validator, Required Field validator.
- Involved in developing applications in C# to meet the business requirements usingVisual Studio.NET 2008.
- UsedASP.NET AJAX Toolkitcontrols likeScript Manager,Update PanelandTimerin some web pages.
- Involved inportal GUIdesign using Master page, Login control, Site map, Microsoft menu Control and client side validation is done by Ajax validation extenders.
- Worked extensively on web forms and data binding controls likeGrid View,Data Listanddrop downboxes and Mapping page fields to the database fields.
- Used the Object Oriented Programming (OOP) techniques and created classes (in C#.NET) for database access.
- Designed the database usingADO.NETand was involved in writing and maintaining complex SQL Queries and the required Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Involved in Deployment of the web application to the server.
- IntegratedWCF servicesto enable effective communication.
- Created packages usingSSISfor extracting data from flat files, MS Excel files, OLEDB, MS Access to SQL Server database.
- Involved in providing technical support and maintenance for the application running at IIS7.0
- UsedSSRS Reportsfor the reporting part of the application.
- Involved inUnit and Integration testingfor quality assurance purpose.
Environment: Visual Studio 2010, SQL Server 2008 R2,PL-SQL, .NET Framework 4.0, C#.NET 3.0, AJAX ,WCF,Java Script, JQuery,Web Service, WCF,NUnit,SSRS,SSIS,IIS,MKS Integrity 2009
Client: Confidential,Chicago, IL June 2010 – Feb 2012
Role: .NET developer
Project: Loan Origination System
Loan Origination System
Loan Origination System (LOS) is a comprehensive end-to-end system, which enables lenders to fully automate the origination, processing and closing functions for their residential mortgage and consumer operations. This application has several financial calculators as well. This application enables Users to create and update their profiles which will be stored in a database. Users can always come back and view their information like Personal Balance Sheets, Budget Cash Flow Analysis, Retirement Funds, Child Education Funds and Different Calculators (Mortgage, Auto). Each module is developed with optimum flexibility in mind to provide lenders valuable tools and user-friendly applications.
- Involved in gathering requirements by interacting with end users.
- Involved in design and development of LOS application using ASP.NET,WCFand C#.
- Designed and developed Web Forms using ASP.NET web parts,Silverlight 2.0 for rich user interface
- Developed ASP pages usingASP.NET web form controls, ASP.net Ajax, C# and Jquery,Asp.Net MVC
- Worked on increasing the response time of the website by caching frequently used datasets
- Used Enterprise Data Access Blocks to define a data access layer and organized code into re-usable class libraries where ever possible.
- Created web based user interfaces using rich ASP.NET server controls, Custom Controls and user controls.
- UsedWCF.Net for creating web services, to get data thru IVRs.
- Used ASP.NET Forms Authentication for designing the security system.
- Extensively used the ASP.NET Validation Controls and Navigation controls
- Involved in creation of .NET XML Web Services and used AJAX for consuming Web Services.
- UsedModel-view-presenterapproach to keep as much of the UI as testable as possible and preserveseparation of concerns.
- Managed all development tasks and source code modifications via TFS.
- Promoted the use of jQuery to many internal units based on evaluation of framework.
- Used ADO.NET for database programming to access and retrieve data from the SQL Server 2008 database.
- Creation of stored procedures, functions, triggers and optimized queries for performance using SQL Server 2008.
- Develop and deliver dynamic reporting solutions using SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Created SSIS packages and used Analysis Services processing task to update the cube with current data.
- Developed the T-SQL stored procedures/functions to process these data and populate them in the appropriate destination tables.
- Involved in Deployment of the web application to the server.
- Developed and tested user friendly navigator by utilizing VB.NET
- Involved in troubleshooting and maintained the application.
- Developed test-driven development (TDD) strategy guiding use of the Nunit unit testing framework.
- Prepared test cases and performed unit testing.
Client:Confidential, OH,January 2009 – May 2010
Role: .NET Developer
Project: Broker Commission System
Broker Commission System
Broker Commission System (BCS) is a financial module which allows the users to manage the Agencies, Brokers and the Members assigned to those groups efficiently. It allows calculating the Broker Fees and the Administrative fees based on the product, Contract and the type of Broker. It interacts with other modules to fetch the members data and based on that will calculate the monthly payments.
- Involved in design and development of UI screens using ASP.NET web server controls, custom server controls and user controls.
- Developed & maintainedWebForms with ASP.Net and C#.Net, C++.
- Participated in the database design and analysis with the business users and technical team.
- Created database components to interact with the back end data.
- Built quick responsive pages by developing client side programming using Java script and ASP.NET AJAX tools.
- Involved in creation of .NET services using WCF and used AJAX for consuming the Services remotely.
- Used ADO.NET and LINQ to SQL database programming to access and retrieve data from the SQL Server 2005 database.
- Session and Application Cache was extensively used to store frequently used business entities and constant values throughout the application.
- Created and implemented the Cascading Style sheets (CSS) and Themes for providing common look and feel on all the pages.
- Implemented an Error Handling procedure, which will automatically log errors and sends an email to administrator and pre-configured set of users from database.
- Designed and implemented the security systemfor the Application using C# components and SQL Server 2005
- Creation of stored procedures, functions, triggers and optimized queries for performance using SQL Server 2005.
- Manage migration from Crystal Reports to SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Created SSIS packages for data movement and database maintenance
- Developed Created parameterized reports for summarizing the month end payments using SQL Reporting Services and accessed through ASP.Net web interface.
- Designed and implemented reusable Web Menu Custom Control.
- Stored and accessed data from XML files programmatically using C# and LINQ to XML.
- Used customized Grid View extensively to bind data.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science
- Microsoft Certified Solution Developer(MCSD) in Developing and Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft C# .Net