- Non - profit leader with 10+years of experience serving an organization focused on increasing access to graduate management education and career opportunities in management for diverse professionals.
- Experience serving a constituent base that includes MBA professionals, MBA candidates, MBA admissions professionals, corporate partners and collaborative partners. Demonstrated success managing all aspects of an 800+ member non-profit organization, including membership growth, programming, fund development, stakeholder relationship management and operations.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) with 15+ years of experience providing consulting services for public and private sector clients in the areas of project management, business analysis, and financial analysis.
- Success includes leading initiatives that strengthen business performance, improve processes, and exceed client objectives. Defines, scopes, plans and delivers solutions that deliver benefits and value far beyond a particular engagement.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of business processes, analyze issues, recommend solutions, and achieve the goals and expectations of all stakeholders. Proven ability to collaborate and cultivate strong client relationships at all levels of an organization.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Business Process Analysis Strategic Planning Business Development
- Financial Analysis Client Relationship Management Communication / Presentation
- Project Management Change Management Human Capital
Confidential, Chevy Chase, MD
Senior Systems Analyst
- Provided project management support for an application enhancements design to increase customer engagement.
- Provided project management support for implementation of Total Loss Calculator to expedite the customer claims process.
- Managed requirements documentation processes for a content management initiative to support the customer service sales functions
- Served as Scrum Master for the implementation of an interactive sales support application. Prepared sprint summary statistics for key stakeholders
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
- Managed $2 million book of business through networking, prospecting and relationship building activities
- Provided comprehensive risk management services for individuals and small business owners.
- Developed financial plans and made investment/insurance product recommendations to help clients achieve their goals.
- Obtained FINRA Series 6 and 63 designations.
- Obtained Life/Health and Property/Casualty Insurance Licenses.
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Served as subject matter expert for the Program Office supporting the implementation of an electronic time and attendance system that streamlined the payroll process for 5,000+ employees.
- Managed Project Management Office (PMO) for $3.5 million engagement; improved process by standardizing status/budget reporting tools for a portfolio of 10 engagements. Directed on-/off-boarding of project staff, as well as the contract closeout process for the engagement portfolio.
- Led Integration Management Office (IMO) workstream during implementation of client change management initiative.
- Managed engagement budget based on resource allocation and verified hours billed to ensure accurate monthly invoicing. Provided billing forecasts, and monitored accrual of expenses against deliverables and contract milestones.
- Conducted assessment of vital records and evaluated existing processes for storing records across client's 27 US organizations; scheduled and conducted interview sessions with stakeholders to define requirements and capture data for vital record inventory.
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
- Managed 4+ data entry specialists in support of Hazardous Material Information System (HMIS) incident report processing.
- Documented business requirements and conducted customer acceptance testing for incident reporting and approval request processes for USDOT Grants Automated Document Generation & Information Control System (GADICS), and Online Approvals applications.
- Eliminated 4-month backlog of incident reports and brought organization into compliance with service-level agreements (SLAs) by establishing performance metrics, improving consistency/quality of work, identifying system and process improvements, and enhancing management reporting capabilities.
- Documented business requirements and performed customer acceptance testing for USPS Product Tracking System (PTS).
- Developed and executed database inquiries and reports in response to internal/external customer requests for store and product data.
- Participated in development of RFP responses and proposal development efforts for engagements.
- Provided project management support for USPS Transportation Optimization Planning and Scheduling Project (TOPS).
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Increased efficiency and productivity for corporate client; developed process maps to analyze existing processes; identified areas for improvement and solutions to optimize staffing levels in technical support center.
- Provided client with tools and processes to improve workload balancing and resource allocation with installation of Management System and Operating Controls (MSOC).
- Delivered $250K savings in labor costs while improving production and service levels.
- Conducted operational assessments and business process analyses to help clients achieve maximum return on investment for Advantage ERP information technology systems.
- Developed processes and reporting tools for clients to ensure compliance with GASB 34 governmental accounting standards.
- Grew membership by 62% in 2 years to become the second largest of the organization's 45 chapters with more than 800 members
- Managed development and execution of more than 100 chapter programs and activities.
- Raised more than $200,000 in corporate partnership and grant funding to support chapter program and activities.
- Built relationships with Diversity and Inclusion and Human Resource Executives to facilitate achievement of diversity recruiting goals.
- Built relationships with local mBa programs to build a pipeline of future chapter members and offer scholarships.
- Served as a Life Leadership Advisor and financial literacy coach for the Leaders of Tomorrow high school mentoring program.
- Served as NBMBAA East Region Chair and hosted 2 regional leadership retreats