- Over thirteen years of core business analysis experience to support the clients' needs that includes discovery of client needs, brainstorming through ideas to approach the solution, propose multiple solutions to the client, undergoing SWOT analysis for each of the proposed solutions and finally working with the clients to propose the right approach/solution.
- Effective liaison between the clients and technical teams Have a passion to understand the business and love to understand the nitty gritty of technical side of the project Love to discuss the business problems and propose effective yet doable solution to fix the problem Love to ask probing questions during the discovery sessions and then come up with multiple solutions with pros and cons during the design
AREAS 0F EXPERTISE:
- Great team player and equally effective when working independently
- Optimistic attitude
- Carries positive vibe
- Very patient
- Detail oriented and meticulous
- Open to new ideas and methodologies
- Very effective listening ears
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Very results oriented
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
Documentation and Design Tools: Atlassian Products (Confluence and JIRA), MS Visio, MS Project, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook), Adobe Photoshop
Content Management Systems: Tridion 11/13/Web 8, Interwoven TeamSite, ContentOne
Databases/Data Warehouses: Quest Toad for Oracle, Teradata, MS Access
Reporting Tools: SAP Business Objects, Cognos
Web Analytics: Adobe Site Catalyst, Google Analytics
Agile Tools: VersionOne, JIRA 6.4
Other: (Testing) HP Quality Center, (Document shareing) HP ALM Xerox Docushare, MS Sharepoint, (Technologies) Java, .net, HTML, SOA
Sr. Business Analyst
Confidential is an end - to-end, full service, 21st Century customer experience (CX) agency providing global Fortune 500 brands with the edge needed to compete in today's disruptive digital age. Worked for clients such as Confidential, Confidential, Confidential and many more during my tenure at Confidential .
Business Systems Analyst
Confidential is a diversified bank that offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers, small business and commercial clients. During my two years at Confidential, I supported their Enterprise Data Systems and worked on building the SSO web portal for their commercial customers.
Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Confidential is an energy company that supplies electricity, natural gas and home protection services to homes in Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio, Pennsylvania, eastern North Carolina, Texas and New England areas. Confidential is a subsidiary of Dominion Virginia Power that offers energy Services and competitive pricing in the non- regulated energy market.Lead multiple small to mid-size Marketing efforts and acted as a primary liaison to the Marketing Business Area for Information System needs.