Highly skilled strategic thinker, analyst, planner and problem solver. Fortune 100 experience has enabled me to develop as a consulting business professional, with exceptional project management skills. Track record of successfully planning, scheduling, and executing large-scale, complex transactional systems, and a variety of consulting assignments involving business analysis, strategic and tactical marketing, field service mobility implementations,and digital asset management initiatives.
Well versed and up-to-date on all interactive technologies, and mobile field services platforms.Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and how they can be deployed in different scenarios. Experience working in traditional waterfall and a highly iterative/agile environment.
Fluent in software development life cycles, web technologies, web development processes and delivery of solutions with creative and engineering components.
Skills and strengths:
- Business Analysis
- Process Optimization
- Integrated Marketing Strategies
- Commercial Mobility
- Customer Service & Support
- Customer Relationships
- Intellectual Property Licensing
- RFP & Contract Processes
- Enterprise Implementations
Confidential, September 2011 – March 2012
Consultant - Project Manager/Business Analyst
BA for migration of Identity Management System (IdM) from Sun to CA platform. Lead the business teams for 50 web applications with third party access through data validation, configuration of new third party access tools and rules, UAT and final Go/No Go decisions for six groups of migrations over a six month schedule.
- Organized and scheduled applications for migration according to priority of business impact;
- Trained business administrators in the configuration of new third party access tools;
- Managed data validation and migration with business teams from old platform to new;
- Participated in hands-on UAT, configuration, creation of training documentation and all project artifacts.
BA/PM for initiation, planning & requirements phase to replace Coca-Cola’s trademark licensing management system.
- Created charter, project schedule, managed resource allocation, edited and finalized business requirements report and cost estimates;
- Facilitated requirements gathering, process mapping and improvements to optimize licensing workflow;
- Documented and clarified use cases, exceptions and standardizations with focus on user experience, usability and style standards.
- Moved initiative through internal gating processes mandated by PMO methodology; completed handoff to packaged solution team for selection process and system integration.
Confidential,Implementation Project Manager 2010 – 2011
Developed and managed project budgets &plans, resources and customer relationships for the implementation and support of mobile field service suite of software. Implemented web technologies,and delivery of solutions with creative and engineering components.
- Managed sales handoff, project kickoff, and primary customer relationship from contract through implementation;
- Estimated and planned resources, professional services budget and schedule, and coordination of multiple concurrent implementation projects.
- Facilitated process improvements to standardize mobile workflow;
- Documented user stories, negotiated to standardize across process teams;
- Managed customization requirements through development, testing and delivery;
- Collaborated with SCRUM team on backlog and sprint planning for maximum product benefit;
- Responded to and resolved issues, risks and maintain status with project team members and C-level management and steering committees.
Confidential,BA/Consultant – Digital Asset Management Strategy & Needs Assessment 2009 – 2010
As a consultant for an Interactive Agency, I developed process models for centralized access, creation, storage, digitization and distribution of multi-media assets. These were incorporated into a proprietary strategy for agency customers.
- Created workflow process for interactive agency clients;
- Mapped brand compliance processes for automation of all images, video and rich media content.
- Analyzed multi-platform requirements and integration of existing ECM components.
Confidential,Consultant – Project Manager – SAP CRM/IS 2008 - 2009
Planned, organized and executed the SAP IS Media blueprint to implement Media Advertising Management functions for Cox Newspapers.
- Designed an independent and dynamic resource allocation process for matrixed teams in collaboration with the PMO leadership team
- Managed IS Media budget of $2M , tracked and reported on project spend against funded levels for all business plans; milestones and benefits for key business cases;
- Reviewed, edited and clarified use cases to ensure precise design deliverables; ensured structured by natural language use.
- Planned and managed the completion of process workshops defining and developing a standardized media solution for all Cox Newspapers to integrate sales process and performance, advertising schedules, and content management.
Confidential, 2000 – 2007
Director, IT Customer Service; (2005 – 2007)
Director, External Relations Information Services; (2000 – 2005)
Directed the business analysis, process decomposition, selection and implementation of donor & gift management system, including the data conversion (full ETL processes) of more than 1.5M total donor recordsand $1B in historical revenue data.
- Redefined and built a strong consultative working relationship between IT, fundraising teams, marketing and US field offices;
- Managed contract portfolio, budgets and vendor relationships for enterprise technical service providers and project consultants;
- Analyzed and implemented target service levels and customer satisfaction feedback channels to measure and monitor customer care performance;
- Directed and managed the operations of IT customer service and support for domestic and international staff of more than 1000 in up to 30 countries.
BA/PM – Legal Records Automation 1992 - 1996
Business Analyst – Syndication Licensing
PM – Technology Services 1998 – 2000
Managed and successfully delivered $5M project for global email integration and hardware upgrade with team of 30 staff and consultant resources. Chartered project objectives, deliverables, timelines and resource allocation, risk analysis and mitigation strategies.
- Delivered enterprise email migration for 3000 end users within new global domain.
- Executed 1500+ hardware upgrades for CNN newsroom and all US based Turner business units.
- Provided business consulting and analysis for sales force mobile messaging;
- Managed and delivered Legal Records Automation project combining indexing, bar coding, image capture and desktop management of digital assets integrated with Iron Mountain systems.
Confidential,Program Manager 1996 – 1998
- Managed and delivered Customer Care migrations from legacy to windows platform.
- Managed requirements and development teams for Customer Care system enhancements and Provisioning integration;
- Relationship Manager for SE Regional Bellsouth Business Systems offices in 5 states.
- Lead requirements for Sales Force Automation initiative.
Additional professional experience in marketing and brand management, telecommunications, sales force automation and customer care systems, legal records automation, film and television distribution, and intellectual property licensing (@Bellsouth, TBS, The Coca-Cola Co, Disney & Lucasfilm, Ltd.)
SYSTEMS/ APPLICATION SKILLS
- Multi-platform software development lifecycle & customization processes: ERP, CRM, HP View,Windows, .NET, J2EE, XML, ABAP, SQL, UNIX/Sun, ASP and SaaS management
- Use of SDLC processes, traditional PMBOK methodologies and iterative Agile approaches, UML and Object Classes, Instance Modeling, Use Cases, (Agile – User Stories). Strong review and clarifying skills to ensure precision in documentation.
- MS Project, Version One, MS Office Suite, Windows & Android Mobile Applications, Clarity, Autonomy Suite, Open Text, FileNet, WordPress, Google Analytics, AVID, Adobe, Sharepoint
Myexperience also includes vendor and service management, developing integrated high-performance teams, and management of direct reports in project roles from 5 to 50 direct reports. These team members have included consultants, project managers, marketers, fundraisers and sales force operations staff, technical architects, network and data managers, developers,business analysts, desktop support and training staff.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes