Business Analyst/Project Manager who plans and manage projects with technology solutions that align with business goals and who has a proven record of success with all phases of diverse technology projects.
Software: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Project, Publisher), SAP, Qlikview, Protivity, Micros Strategy, Tableau, Active Directory, SharePoint, Remedy, Microsoft Team Foundation Server
Hardware: Cisco/Meraki Routers, Point of Sale devices (Micros Simphony, Agilysys, Volante)
Sr. Business Analyst/Functional Analyst
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Managed a team of Database developers gathering financial data for dashboard reporting using BI software, Qlikview.
- Conducted business requirements gathering using Scrum project methodology for multiple projects.
- Created Test scripts for user acceptance testing for Quality Assurance.
- Created training documents for users for multiple applications developed.
- Created project charters for various project for IT development team
- Trained end - users on newly developed and enhanced applications.
- Managed Point of Sale escalation issues between the business and vendors for 100+ clients.
Business Solutions Manager/Field Systems Specialist
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Implemented new and existing Point of Sale and system software projects.
- Managed implementation of SharePoint sites and eCommerce Catering websites.
- Worked with all levels of management within organization to implement projects.
- Managed mobile data tracking system using devices which tracked nursing and hospital inventory.
- Trained director-level and below on newly implemented systems.
- Project Managed the successful implementation of time tracking devices in 75 locations across the US within a year’s time.
- Project Managed several Point of Sale implementations resulting in projects completed on time, in scope and within budget.
Information Systems Manager
Confidential, Atlanta, GAResponsibilities:
- Managed a staff of team members to support local, visiting staff and guests within corporate office.
- Worked directly under VP of technology for budget compliance.
- Supported administrative to senior level management for deskside support and network connectivity.
- Successfully managed the implementation of projects: Voice Over IP conversion, Hardware server conversion and Windows Operating System conversion.
Customer Support Specialist
Confidential, Atlanta GA
- Trained and educated the corporate and associate staff on new products and services.
- Provided technical support for end users in a Citrix environment using Wyse Thin-clients.
- QA Tested new software that was implemented in the work environment.
- Researched and Implemented PDF converter software across firm resulting in costs savings exceeding $25,000.
Confidential, Marietta GA
- Provided end-user support for large Medical transcription software company.
- Performed daily issue resolution for Medical transcription specialists using VPN software.