- An exceptional product manager with over 15 years of experience mapping complex global initiatives to successful completion, that demanded keen business excellence.
- Passionate about connecting, collaborating, leading and coaching diverse cross functional teams.
- Advanced knowledge in RFI & RFP analytical assessment, UAT implementation, SaaS & IoT integration, use case methods, feasibility studies, business case development, planning, training requirements and product integration.
- Conceived and managed solutions throughout system development life cycle (SDLC) using SAP (CRM) & Agile methodology.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, able to quickly build trust across LOBs and manage relationships through difficulties.
- Able to quickly learn new industry products.
- Energetic and decisive.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Business Case Development Agile, Scrum, SAP(CRM), Cobit & ITIL Cyber Security Solution Delivery Process improvement Forecasting & Budget Mgmt.
- Product & Project Management Market Research & Analysis
- Systems Dev. Life Cycle (SDLC) SLA Development
- RFP & RFI Development Methods Contract Negotiations
- User Acceptance Testing Management SaaS & IoT
- Full Life Cycle Product Mgmt. Use Case development
- Citrix Netscaler
- Fortinet FortiWeb
- Cyber security product portfolio: F5
- A10 Networks
- Nokia VitalQIP
- AppViewX and Infoblox. TCP/IP
- Norton SSL/VPN
- TOAD VLAN
- IP - ROUTING
- SQL PLUS
- Cable MSO
- Ethernet PPP
- Wily Introscope
- HP (Performance Center
- Quality Center
- Diagnostics Perceive
- WebLogic Console
- FIREWALLS Network monitoring security asset configuration management NetScout
- Check Point VSX
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Managed an annual product portfolio multimillion dollar budget with focus on forecasted cost allocations and mitigated millions in headwinds through aggressive contract renegotiations
- Led portfolio strategic planning including market and competitive analysis, product positioning, feature and product harmonization in competitive market
- Championed global enterprise application development SIM program in support of virtualized product strategy
- Executed ITIL methodology for developing timely software maintenance releases to meet critical and contractual deadlines and leveraged Agile and Scrum background
- Successfully developed business cases and conducted ROI analysis
- Led capital investment planning associated with next generation technologies leveraging Gartner market data
- Supported security efforts launching a new developer portal company wide, centralizing developer and API documentation which improved developer experience.
- Collaborated in managing portfolio products for innovative low latency Software as a Service (SaaS) offering.
- Leveraging competitive analysis, established product roadmap to create differentiated offering.
- Took products from alpha to production offering with multiple customers.
- Successfully led RFPs associated with vADC and Aruba ClearPass Access Control Policy Manager
Confidential, Marietta, GA
Senior Product Manager
- Developed infrastructure architecture business case leveraging new technology
- Outlined and documented product life cycle management methodologies
- Developed UAT and use case methods for recommended products
- Retooled financials to drive higher profit margins and reduced working capital by 40%
- Documented WAF Citrix Netscaler and Fortinet FortiWeb solution to secure network infrastructure as part of a revamped cyber security program
- Developed newly branded product marketing materials and outlined SaaS & IoT strategy
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Senior Product Manager
- Created business cases and ROI analysis in pursuit of new products and market opportunities
- Developed broad ranging marketing communications efforts to increased brand awareness
- Projected inventory management of $2M by careful forecasting and inventory planning
- Product lifecycle management of OEM and internally developed products.
- Outlined comprehensive application development strategy to support of future self - service tools
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Senior Product Manager Cyber Security
- Program & relationship management for software development tied to CCOII project
- Successfully managed numerous infrastructure implementation efforts tied to this project on schedule and on budget
- Drafted application development self-service white paper to support virtualized customer service model
- Provided site surveys, project plans, turnkey implementation schedules and product pricing proposals
- Developed UAT and use case methods for associated products
- Managed program development budget of $20M.
- Developed network infrastructure failover capabilities; and rescued a failing QA organization by establishing new strategic initiatives for automation
- Sustained and maintained established customer experience model of %100 customer satisfaction
Confidential, Boston, MA
Senior Principal Cyber Security Product Manager Business Support Systems
- Developed roadmaps for all cyber security products through collaboration with architecture
- Championed RFPS associated with global enterprise application development programs in support of BSS selfservice Confidential & Confidential products driven by Agile & Scrum methods as part of SaaS & IoT strategic charter
- Conducted comprehensive analysis of customer lifetime value by client type (web, mobile, data, open access).
- Determined users of certain clients had up to 45% value higher across the Confidential & Confidential network.
- Repositioned products as IoT (Internet of Things) data platform to capitalize on IoT market momentum.
- Collaborated with marketing to rework marketing collateral to reflect updated positioning.
- Successfully outlined UAT and use cases in support of migration to Amdocs telegence billing system and Uverse
- Harmonized collaboration between vendor teams from pre-sales through the implementation & integration of smart mobile devices to meet launch deadlines
- Successfully led RFPs associated with cisco in home microcell
- Nominated to cyber security governance committee
- Achieved 10% of $50M Infrastructure budget cost savings through data network procurement process and renegotiating strategic enterprise agreements incentives based contracts.
- Selected as to launch Product Management Office (PMO) focused on delivery and assessments of transport circuit solutions.
- Renegotiated product support contracts and conducted RFP associated with transport circuit solutions
- Recognized for identifying $2M in savings of unused transport circuits
- Led large-scale enterprise network capacity planning through collaboration with engineering and operations