Business Analyst professional with comprehensive background in technology planning and execution of strategic objectives. Disciplined problem - solver with excellent analytical skills and a commitment to continuous improvement. Experienced in cross-functional use of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Financial and Budgetary Management
- Modeling Techniques for Requirements
- Manage Elements of IT Project Plan
- Manage Client Solution Readiness
- Business Intelligence and Data Visualization
- Data Mining and Optimization
- Data Enrichment and Conversion
- Data Audit, Cleansing and Integration
- Spreadsheet and Database Design
- Report Automation
- MS VBA Scripting
- Power BI Desktop
- Tableau (Data Visualization)
- Office (Excel, Words, PowerPower) Oracle Interactive Reporting Studio Talend (ETL - Extract, Transform & Load) Cognos / Report Studio
- Support the rollout of a companywide Compliance Monitoring initiative to track employee voice telephony expense and reimbursements.
- Own the project from inception to delivery.
- Documenting and tracking progress of system designs, data warehousing mapping and logic rules.
- Additionally, performed budgetary planning and forecasting.
- Manage the relationship with the customer throughout the project duration.
- Successfully deployed the system to produce monthly compliance reporting for three major geographies, achieving savings of over $1.5M annually
- Delivered self-service reports and dashboards for management to visualize data discovery and to proactively find trends and insights A liaison between Service Delivery and CIO Project Office, collaborate and bridge communications of global IT planning and spends.
- Provide tracking and strategic analysis.
- Created Excel-based tools to capture various delivery metrics to blend with prioritize requirements.
- Ultimately produced KPIs to track Incident Tickets, Applications and Employee Labor information with minimal efforts.
- Led delivery of a standardized service elemental process to account for IT gross cost in excess of $1B
Confidential, Milpitas, Ca
Capacity Management Analyst
- Balanced supply and demand of storage provisioning for multiple data centers to meet both inventory targets and on-time customer functions.
- Monitored and analyzed forecasts, production schedules, and inventory levels to optimize product flow, ensuring on-time delivery at the lowest cost
- Provided global storage forecasts for supply chain team and maintained data in the various forecasting applications to maintain optimal supply/demand balance.
- Contributed to the successful deployment of Resource capacity management (RCM) program
Confidential, San Jose CA
- Supported an internal business unit with upward of $100M in annual budget with nearly 3,000 departmental I/T cost and in excess of 1,000 custom project bids. Interface with the client, as well as with teams from multi-disciplinary (ranging from Information Technology, Database and Data Warehouse, Project Executives and Managers) to support the solution delivery process.
- Provided first-line client relation support on researching and addressing billing concerns, providing ad-hoc reporting, analyzing cost drivers, billing explanation and initiating procedures to assist with resolution.
- 70 to 80% of matters were resolved during these initial screening.
- Established master definition dictionary to catalog and translate over 1,500 technical service metrics into layman’s terms and incorporated into daily queries and measurements to allow better ease of understanding the financial situation.
- Conceived and deployed spreadsheet template to produce spending baseline for 30 organizations which created consistency and improved planning productivity.
- Maintained ongoing functions of the planning templates using visual basic scripts to collect status change, broadcast directed adjustments, rate changes, summary rollup and gap analysis.
- Thus, allowing a consistent standard to carry out planning activities.
- Co-invented System and Method Patent to aggregate company billing queries into logical clusters to improve performance which reduced record count by 80%, offering faster processing time without sacrificing the overall visibility of the financial elements.
- Architected and administrated multiple database warehouses and wiki sites in support of customers with on demand information sharing capability.