- Over 7 years of experience in I.T., 7 + Years working as Salesforce Business Analyst and ERP Consultant in Salesforce.com.
- Experienced in working with clients to map out their existing Business Processes and providing system-based solutions that increase efficiency and reduce operating costs.
- Experienced in Scoping Phase, Gap Analysis, Testing, and Implementation Phase.
- Strong Requirements gathering experience using JAD Sessions & Conducting User Interviews, and preparing functional documents like Use Cases, Software Requirements Specifications (SRS).
- Experience creating custom objects and integrating existing desktop and web apps with legacy mainframe systems.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, junction objects, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Possess comprehensive understanding of CRM business processes like Campaign Management, Lead Management, Account Management, Case Management, Quote, Forecasting, and Call Center.
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce.com implementation cycle in Sales, Marketing, Service and support modules.
- Skilled in customizing standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns as per client's need.
- Experience in data migration from ACT, Excel, MS outlook and Legacy Systems using Data Loader, Import Wizard, Informatica Data Loader, and Cast Iron.
- Expert in generating and analyzing custom reports and dashboard for management and various business unit personnel to provide detail information on key performance indicators.
- Developed process enhancements through automations including Workflow, Approval Processes, and Escalation Rules.
- Experience in SalesForce Testing and Administration spanning all facets of package software and SaaS application implementation.
- Strong knowledge & experience working in teams implementing Agile Methodologies.
- Knowledge in Salesforce.com SFA, Force.com Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Integration, Visual force, Force.com API, SOQL, and SOSL.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
- Programming Skills: APEX, C, C++, JAVA, .NET.
- SFDC Tools: Data Loader, Connect Offline, SalesForce to SalesForce, Apex Eplorer.
- Force.Com: Apex Custom Controllers and Extension, Apex triggers, S-controls, SOQL, SOSL, Ajax Toolkit, packaging and migrations, Force.com IDE (Eclipse).
- Development Tools: Eclipse
- Operating Systems: Windows 9X, XP, 2000, Vista.
Bs in Electrical & Computer Engineering Technology
Confidential, Ridge NJ Sept 10- Present
Sales force Business Analyst
Project Summary: Vertrue is an Internet marketing company that markets membership programs offering discounts on financial services, health and dental care, travel, and other consumer products and services. Vertrue partners with credit card issuers, banks, direct-response TV advertisers, and retailers to market its membership programs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Analyzed the Scope of the Requirements, and managed requirements to avoid Scope Creep.
- Participated in Requirement Gathering Sessions & JAD Sessions.
- In charge of conducting the UAT with the Business users, and gathering feedback and providing the same to the Development team.
- Reviewing the test cases provided by the QA team, and providing feedback.
- Created user Roles and Profiles and sharing settings.
- Used field level security along with page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, Validation rules, and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Downloaded and installed AppExchange packages like Google Ad words for campaigns and UPS for shipping.
- Developed a web-to-lead functionality to vertrue.com site which directs leads to Salesforce CRM.
- Created various Reports and Report folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the needs of the organization.
- Familiar with Syntellect Phonelink CTI salesforce application which is used to provide agents with click-to-dial and screen pop capabilities.
- Created custom Dashboards for manager's home page and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people.
- Conducted GAP Analysis and enhanced business process by integration
- Worked on Agile and Scrum Methodology for Salesforce custom app implementation.
- Created new custom objects, assigned fields, designed page layouts, custom tabs, components, custom reports
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA Feb 09 - Aug 10
Sales Force Business/ERP Consultant
Project Summary: The goal of the project is to enable the global sales and the marketing teams to view sales pipeline, facilitate collaboration and manage sales on- demand. Project involved development of custom application with sales force to track pre- sales, post-sales activities and the associated product request.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Created Custom objects and fields- Leads, Marketing, Compaign, Dashboard, Sales, Account etc.
- Configured security and organizational hierarchy for sales for salesforce implementation.
- Customized page layouts for Salesforce standard and custom objects.
- Configured Reports for custom objects and associated them to Dashboard.
- Involved in Design and development of Workflows rules, triggers, validation rules and other customizations with Salesforce.
- Administered Salesforce CRM applications for Sales, Marketing and Support Departments. Involved in creating multiple analytical reports, with varying degreee of complexity.
- Created APEX triggers, classes, test methods and visual force pages to implement custom functionality.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into salesforce.com, checking for integrity of the data.
- Used SOSL and SOQL queries during the data migration and custom development.
- Developed S-Controls to manage sales plan call sheets within salesforce, capturing prep data and call activity.
- Customized agile methodology in a service based, reverse mortgage specialized for seniors.
- Analyzed the business processes for the three divisions in the organization that are using sales force.
- Redesigned the old sales force architecture to new design based on best practices.
- Organized business and end user meetings for discovery, business needs gathering and gap analysis.
- Focused on Cycle time reduction during the process between the leads through opportunities, processing, funding, underwriting and till post-closing.
- Set up visibility securities like roles, profiles, field level securities. Set up person accounts in sandbox.
Confidential, NYC, NY Jan 09- July 09
Salesforce Business Analyst
- Primarily involved in developing prototype of the application as proof of concept (POC) for business team and as a guideline for development team.
- Facilitated and led group discussions to elicit requirements in Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions by communicating with documented business requirement document working prototype and work flow diagrams.
- Deployed, configured and supported the prototype application for its demo /UAT for various line of business from various cities , prepared deck for UAT & gathered feedback and followed up with further updates on the prototype and related documents.
- Primarily involved in developing use case document for the application , traceability matrix , system requirement specification (SRS) and presentations for proposed solutions
- Created prototype using html and CSS.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com Standard objects like Accounts, Opportunities, Leads, Campaign and Reports.
- Created various Custom objects, Tabs, Workflows, Reports, Apex triggers and validation rules for the application.
- Created Email templates in Text, HTML and VisualForce necessary for the application.
- Analyzed and Created Custom Profiles as required for the business needs and implemented Object level, Field level and Record level security.
- Defined various Validation rules to validate the data in the application.
- Customized Page Layouts for Salesforce.com Standard and Custom objects.
- Created custom report types and generated report using the report types.
- Good experience in Salesforce.com Configuration of roles, profiles, user accounts, implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Experience in working with Development team for solving the gaps in Business requirements.
- Classes, controllers and visual force pages, acquired new licenses and assigned toll free numbers.
- Used Data loader for all data adding, updating, and deleting, exporting data.
- Used Eclipse IDE for building scripts and deployment
- Documented Sales force fundamentals and reporting for easy understanding and navigation for business users
Environment: MS Access, UML, MS Visio 2008, Microsoft Office 2008, MS Project, Visual Studio 2008 professional, MS Expression 2008, Visual Source Safe, Salesforce.com, Apex Classes, VisualForce Pages, Data Loader, Workflow Alerts, Approvals, Validation Rules, Sharing rules, Reports, Standard & Custom Objects, Tabs, Email Templates, Roles, Profiles, HTML, Force.com IDE..
Confidential, Dallas, TX Apr 07- Dec 08
Confidential, is the mortgage unit of Bank of America. Mortgage Banking at BOA originates, purchases, securitizes, and services mortgages. Involved in a number of projects with the Mortgage Sales & Fulfillment Technology (MSFT) and Mortgage Servicing Technology (MST) teams. The project was to match the conditions in the Bank's Underwriting engine (CLUES) with those of Fannie Mae's and Freddie Mac's automated underwriting engines, Desktop Underwriter (DU) and Loan Processor (LP) respectively. This was crucial to ensure that the bank was able to sell its mortgages to the big investors.
- Liaison between the business client and technology team-developers, system architecture, and QA Testers
- Gather requirements through interviews with the client and referring to existing documentation and procedures
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications and creating High Level Design documents
- Perform GAP Analysis of the 'as-is' and 'to-be' system
- Extensively engaged in managing the project SharePoint and create a structured and logical project document repository
- Create Data Flow diagrams and process flow diagrams to facilitate better system understanding
- Responsible for redesigning the Artificial Intelligence (AI) SharePoint to make it more user-friendly
- Conduct surveys and interviews to identify areas of improvement in the SharePoint
- Design wireframes using MS Visio
- Work closely with Project manager to keep track of timeline and budgeting
- Create a weekly project status report to track the project progress and observe bottlenecks for review of top management
- Oversaw corporate compliance requirements: analyzed data to identify and communicate to around 700 impacted users, then tracking and managing user responses to ensure 70% compliance before restricting access to Disaster Recovery Environment
- Executed migration from AS400PL to HALS Platform and oversaw support to users and logging issues on behalf of users
- Tracked user responses to keep count and direct issues to support team
- Create Production Support Handbooks as part of the Case Management initiative for various Vendor Systems to provide Level 3 Support
- Communicate with Vendor Managers to establish communication channels for different Vendor Applications
- Identify and communicate with Vendor Application points of contact to retrieve crucial support information
- Document procedures to engage vendors for Level 3 Support
- Liaison between Access Management Team and Level 3 Support-involved in Case Management Initiative as part of the Project New BAC
- Executed Deployment of 8000 associates into CRM Roles to become OCC (Office of the Comptroller of Currency) Compliant
- Extensively use MS office communicator and MS Live Meeting to conduct and participate in various project meetings
Confidential, Michigan Aug 06 - Mar 07
Senior Business/Systems Analyst
Requirement: BCBS need to migrate Marketing/Sales process to SFDC from the existing Oracle CRM system and also perform all the opportunity process in SFDC instead of Siebel. SFDC needs to be integrated with MDM for account CMAT'ng process and Integrate with Siebel for Opportunities, Quotes, Sharing teams and FPVRs. Eloqua should be the primary source of Campaign/Lead creation and should be integrated with SFDC.
- Experience in daily customer service through telephone and email communication. Provided basic, premier, and administrative level support for users of the Salesforce application.
- Conducted administrative duties which include working with C- level executives, system administrators, and end users to gather their business requirements then developing customized solutions to meet their needs
- Interacted with business operations, understand business model, involved in gathering requirements, communicated business process, translated needs into salesforce terms, developed data model, defined objects and relations.
- Performed complete analysis of existing systems in organization and corresponding business process for sales and marketing.
- Developed functional specifications document for Accounts and Opportunities module leading the business tracks.
- Defined Lead assignment rules based on Territory management rules.
- Responsible for product validations with business for accounts and opportunities.
- Conducted several technical design solutions meetings to sense possible difficulties that might arise for development team along with architects.
- Configured standard salesforce objects and custom objects as per business needs implementing validation rules and formula fields.
- Gathered requirements for all automation workflows as per business requirements and translated in to salesforce business terms.
- Implemented approval process for deal registration process which involve several approvals from sales managers.
- Involved in requirements gathering for account assignment rules for account owner for various geographies and defined them using sharing rules .
- Involved in defining roles and profiles for internal users.
- Defined several workflows including creating tasks, email alerts ,outbound messaging and field updates for accounts and opportunities module.
- Closely implemented the automated sales process with developers and responsible for getting product approval from business owners.
Environment: Salesforce, Agile, APEX, Visual force, Webservices, Oracle Fusion Middleware(10.1.3.5), Force.com IDE, Integration, Triggers, Work flow rules, Validation rules, XML, WSDL, SOQL, Custom components, Reporting.
Data Management, Test classes, Deployments.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN July 05 - August 06
Sales forces Business Analyst
- Closely worked with Salesforce.com consultants while implementing the solutions needs for organization.
- Designed Custom application interface using Visual Force API and Apex Classes.
- Designed, developed and deployed the custom objects, page layouts, custom tabs, components, Visual Force pages, apex classes to meet the needs of the application.
- Created various custom reports for standard objects as well as custom objects to give complete detail overview of customer (Account) Orders, renewal forecasting and customer balance report.
- Created email templates and inbound emails for clients and customers.
- Used Data Loader for loading the data.
- Developed business documents for Salesforce.com Custom objects.
- Created documentation for workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement the business logic.
- Provided support ongoing salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic Data cleansing, Custom objects, Workflows and Triggers.
- Implemented S-Controls to manage sales plan call sheets within Salesforce, capturing data and call activity.
- Primarily involved in developing a business model for developing the lead generation.
- Developed the scope and vision documents that defined the primary goals, objectives and scope of the project.
- Facilitated with team of two business analyst to elicit requirements in Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions by communicating with various background and skills, documented Scope Definition, Functional Specifications, Use Case document , Software Requirements Specification (SRS) and created User Interface Mockups/Prototypes using Ms Visio.
- Maintained project plans, task, defect and issues lists, lead meetings to discuss all aspects of the project's execution, developed test scripts, executed UAT, participated in the QA process, and developed training materials and system documentation.
- Used MS Visio to carry out business modeling, data modeling (ER Diagrams), Screen Prototype, Object modeling (use case) to develop business architecture for rapid and controlled Application development.
- Identified various business processes and developed process flow diagrams for the business processes and validated the same with SMEs. Developed prototypes for the UI and also helped in development of screen navigation flows.
- Worked with various Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed and documented about - Custom Tabs, Objects, PickLists, Dependent picklists, Validation Rules, Workflows and Triggers.
- Created Page layouts, Search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Participated in conducting UAT for the business users.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Apex, Visual Force , Apex Data Loader, Workflow, Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Tabs, Custom Profiles, Roels, HTML, CSS, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com IDE, Meta-data API, UML, MS Visio 2003, Microsoft Office Project, Case Complete.
Confidential, INDIA March 04 - June 05
Project Summary: The organization is involved in delivering integrated solution for industrial Automation and Supply Chain Planning and Optimization. It is engaged in providing support and IT enablement to Top 500 companies. KLG Manufacturing Execution System also provides complete solutions to improve uniformity, increase yields, maximize productivity and decrease maintenance cost
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Define functional specifications for new features or products and develop control software requirements.
- Lead the design and evaluation of rapid manufacturing systems which includes mechanical, electrical, software and process development.
- Develop and test models of alternate designs and processing methods to assess feasibility, operating condition effects.
- Research, design, evaluate, install, and maintain systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
- Involved in gathering requirements, analysis and design.
- Held responsibility for production support.
- Regualar activities include upgrading the application as per requirement, work with the vendor to troubleshoot issue with the product, on call support, maintaining the application that includes manager and agent software upgrade, applying software fixes.
- Develop and maintain team's intranet website used for receiving customer's request and also to update and maintain the knowledge base in the website.