- Sales and Business Development Professional wif a proven ability in achieving top 5% of MRC sales as well as on turf sales in hostile market situations.
- A professional, team - oriented business professional wif over 20 years' experience in sales and business development.
- Known for strategic planning, new business development, market research and contract negotiations leading to increased growth and profitability.
- Proven ability in utilizing teh latest marketing techniques and cultivating relationships wif customers.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Territory Management
- Strategic Planning
- Customer Relations
- Needs Assessment
- Account Development
- Business Development
- Commitment Strategies
- Responsible for selling and promoting a full range of products wif a focus on video, high speed internet and phone services.
- Duties include good listening skills, a tech mindset, and teh ability to structure and close a sale.
- Ranked #2 in on turf percentage 98%
- Ranked #5 in MRC sales $117.32
- Increased sales by 36% through aggressive alternatives for clients
- Responsible for identifying, prospecting, and penetrating a set of accounts wifin an assigned territory. Duties include developing, negotiating wif, and closing new accounts.
- Sales rep of teh month for February 2017
- Consistently achieved quota
- Achieved a 43% increase in internet sales by providing alternate methods
- Provide instruction to students in teh absence of their permanent teacher.
- Helped increase test scores wif after school instruction
- Created lesson plans for alternative education Social Studies classes.
- Worked closely wif Teaching Pods to give students a clear and consistent message.
- Filled in long term on multiple occasions so dat students received a certain level of consistency.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Oversaw teh operational aspects of Quiznos properties for new and current franchise owners.
- Worked wif brokers to locate potential sites for new franchise owners. Helped negotiate leases wif landlords for new franchise owners and prepared a financial analysis for these owners. Prepared demographic analysis using Co-Star.
- Conducted numerous deals for new and currents franchise owners
- Strengthened company assets by convincing current owners of new locations
Confidential, Southfield, MI
Business Development Associate
- Secure qualified small to mid-sized business accounts through cold solicitation. Present noledge of alternative electric solutions, to clients, while using consultative sales strategies, resolving issues and closing teh sale.
- Lead office in new business for 5 consecutive months
- Secured teh largest new client in office