- Highly motivated Senior Agile Project Manager and Scrum Master who leads IT and non - IT projects with results exceeding $5M in monthly recurring revenue .
- Persuasive collaborator and communicator, with a powerful ability to establish rapport among stakeholders.
- I am the evangelist of your company’s Vision, Purpose & Goals; thereby ensuring that all stakeholders are committed to the success of the firm’s endeavors in establishing projects and programs for significant gains in value.
- Leadership experience in start-ups and enterprise, B2B & B2C, non-IT and IT, Waterfall and Agile Scrum
- Program Management, Agile/Scrum Master/Coach, Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), Agile Project Transformation, Business Analyst, Trainer, Change Management, Relationship Management, Exceptional Collaboration & Productivity, Clear Communication & Organizational Skills, Process Design & Implementation, Legal/Compliance/Regulatory Sales & Operations Expert, Lean Six Sigma Process Identification & Implementation, Risk Management Analysis, Project Plan Analysis, Strategic Planning & Execution, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Microsoft Project, JIRA, Confluence
- StrengthsFinder 2.0 Results: Achiever, Futuristic, Strategic, Relator, Communication
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Business Analyst / Sr. Project Manager / Agile Scrum Master
- Provide extensive business analysis, facilitate Agile adoption training, Product Backlog creation, Sprint planning, Daily Scrum for new, full stack project on behalf of disruptive start-up company.
- Developed strategic growth plan, aligned Vision, Purpose and Brand Promise with five-year goals, developed goal based budget and KPIs, trained organization on Project Management disciplines
Confidential, Carrollton, TX
VP of Project Management / Scrum Master / VP of Sales and Operations
- Trained and guided Agile Project transformation of Executive and diverse Dev. Teams, developed training content, created Resource Center and Learning Management System support all in a rapid growth environment requiring brisk response to investors with numerous IT projects
- Program and Scum Manager of international teams using collaborative partnership approach, in highly regulated, strategic and complex IT and non-IT projects, delivered on-time and under budget
- Agile change management leader, heralded Scrum Vision with teams and vendors alike through extensive training and communications channels.
- Product Manager of ~$1.2M budget, e-commerce site, adding ~$2M in monthly recurring revenue.
- Facilitated Scrum transformation of mobile app team while providing new revenue stream for ~250 employees, added ~$25,000 in new revenue per day
- Authored multiple agile and waterfall project training guides, lessons and site material, and lead cross- organizational seminars for middle-management and executive leadership
- Held Backlog creation, Sprint Planning, Stand-up and other events for all-new social media engagement project. Evangelized purpose to Scrum team and non-Scrum team members & customers alike.
- Established Marketing department to oversee Search Engine Optimization, social engagement and point of sale. Earned organic 1 st page SEM
- Overhauled warehouse processes, reduced inventory costs up to 70% & condensed grand opening cycle from ~3 weeks to 3 days, reduced shipping errors to near zero, increased channel profitability
Confidential, Ocala, FL
Project Manager / Account Executive / Consultant
- Led cross-organizational, cost reduction, process improvement initiative, developed training and operations guides, originated multiple, repeatable fiscal savings of hundreds to thousands per instance
- Analyzed business cases, methods & procedures, negotiated contracts and identified wholesale client deliverables, to ensure client retention and customer support, zero complaints under my leadership
- Led diverse project management teams through complex onboarding integrations and into postintegration support of clients, resulting in 90% of projects delivered on-time and 100% on budget
Confidential, Ocala, FL
Operations Consultant, Certified Trainer, Methods and Procedures Manager, Team Manager
- With training based sales techniques, achieved highest company-wide gross sales increase of ~50% on high margin products and attained top organizational quality scores inside large chain accounts
- Maximized logistical efficiency and refocused sales strategy, improved route profitability ~25%
- Developed needs-based sales technique, drove an average ~40% increase in key accounts
- Introduced Lean process improvements, reduced waste, improved efficiency, improved retention
- Led two ~19-member teams to 1 st place of fifty-four teams in key metrics & quality
- Trained Confidential & Confidential merger initiatives, authored weekly customer service education and sales tips newsletter with readership of >25,000
- Analyzed procedures, scrutinized surveys, and completed observations to develop CRM and policy enhancements, saved ~$500k annually