- Expertise in project management, business analysis, process decomposition, and documentation of stakeholder requirements and root cause analysis.
- Unique me.T. Leadership wif experience from multiple SDLC perspectives. Full Stack IT Professional - Experience in every phase of teh lifecycle.
- Superior technical writer, including use cases, user story modeling talents in agile (scrum) environments, and curriculum development .
- Outstanding in teh area of written and verbal communication.
- Strategic thought leader in teh areas of business development.
- Core competencies and contributory highlights involve solution delivery in teh areas of me.T. Operations Management and Process Improvements.
- Core organization development competencies include: Continuous Improvement wif regard to me.T . Support services and teh problem event lifecycle. Record of improv ing processes through rigorous review, data collection and root cause analysis.
- Web Designer, Ruby on Rails Developer
- ITIL Foundations Certified, Six Sigma GB & PMP Trained
- 8+ years in Business Analysis and Project Management
- Business Process Improvement specialist and End-to-End Service Manager
- Waterfall & AGILE experience
- Mentor, Coach, Brewer and Consummate Team Player
Confidential, Oak Brook, IL
Business Analyst, Project Management, SEO SME and Technology Consultant
- Custom built responsively built application enabling users to match predictions wif actual draft picks. Stack: HTML5, CSS3, Ruby on Rails, Bootstrap, deployed to Heroku.
Confidential, Westchester, IL
Service Delivery Manager - me.T. Operations
- Managed daily operations for IT Operations team, acting as interim Operations Manager (Team of 7), working closely wif and assisting wif teh management of support teams.
- Maintained root cause data (including noledge base) and analysis while leading RC investigations; doggedly pursing root cause for all enterprise events, and maintaining data and metrics.
- Through metrics, and creation of a service delivery catalog, generated teh ability to maintain teh true cost of IT Services. Added value by helping IT Department significantly decrease year-to-year root cause percentage, based inpart on a well maintained noledge base.
- Instituted Knowledge Sharing lunch sessions, facilitating teh transfer of noledge from infrastructure groups to teh Operations Team, theirfore increasing OPS’ ability to monitor systems and troubleshoot issues.
- Added value by leading Lessons Learned/Post Mortem meetings as part of a comprehensive problem event and noledge sharing strategy.
- Continuous improvement initiatives including teh drive to improve enterprise-wide communication strategies.
- Created and maintained ITIL-inspired documentation including teh Service Catalog and CMDB.
- Leading role wif migration from old ticketing system to new platform (Service Manager).
- Responsible for publishing several enterprise-wide product and system health reports.
- Added value by redesigning teh Beginning of Day report (B.O.D.) resulting in a more visual, easier to consume report accessible on desktop and mobile devices; Report was distributed at teh executive level.
Confidential, Westchester, IL
Business Systems Analyst - Project Manager
- Advised decision makers on best technical focused business planning.
- SMB tech evangelist promoting “no cost/low cost” (cloud and open source) business tech options.
- Web design and small business web-based application development, data gathering and database normalization.
- Mapped and documented “As-Is” and target departmental business and systems processes and custom ERP suite.
- Project Management lead in teh development of IT consulting business, including strategic planning, market and competitor analysis and new sales compensation structure, marketing, advertising and impact branding;
- Strategic thought leader, visionary; assisting wif teh re-shaping teh organization’s mission.
Confidential, Chicago IL
- Conducted business process analysis, requirements gathering, process decomposition and technical writing.
- Worked as part of teh GCA team during teh BankOne Merger to decompose and document mainframe business processes.
- Worked as part of a team of analysts to map and document “As-Is” business and system processes in order to facilitate merging systems; Facilitated requirement gathering and employee interviews via survey and questionnaire.
Project Manager/Technology Consultant
- Project Manager on two major initiatives, including a new web-based maintenance and reporting tool for Head Start program management; Design & development of multi-faceted user registration process for training purposes.
- Supervised a team of 10 providing training, technical guidance, troubleshooting and outreach to over 1000 end- users and staff. Project Managed deployment of a new data-driven training curriculum wif standardized lesson plans and revamping of support desk of teh support desk. Support desk project value add was teh new ability to track and quantify incidents and resources. As a result teh department was able to determine teh true cost of me.T. Support Service.