Seeking an Analyst position.
- Operating Systems Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows 95.
- Databases Sybase, MS SQL, MS Access
- Tools VMWare, Test Director 8.0, Quality Center 9.0, Team Track, Kintana, Com, Vantive, T-SQL MS, T-SQL Sybase, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, OLE, XML, Microsoft Biztalk, SQA Robot, Lotus Notes, Lotus Sametime.
- Mainframe Software MVS IBM, VSE IBM.
- Testing Methodologies Manual Testing, Smoke Testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, Black Box Testing, Stress Testing, Load Testing, Automation Testing and Documentation Testing.
Confidential, 1-13-2008 to 8/14/2009
Business System Analyst
The objective of the corporate actions conversion project was to convert all Global Custody international corporate action transactions from two legacy applications to a new automated application. The role of Business System Analyst for the conversion project included the following: providing technical conversion requirement’s, write and maintain project documentation, data mine data using SQL queries and test the conversion code. Other responsibilities included working with the business area to achieve issue resolution and organize meetings with resources from other areas.
Confidential, 8/13/2007 to 12/31/2007
Business User Tester
Exchange Traded Funds are investments that contain a pool of securities representing a specific index such as S&P500. SPDRs are similar to mutual funds but trade like stocks. SPDRs Australia web site project consisted of building a web site for its customers. The web site would provide daily ETF pricing information for the 3 Australia funds, links to publications, announcements and information on how to purchase the shares. The preparation for the project involved writing test cases on all the functional aspects of the web site and the tools that provide the site content.
The test effort consisted of testing the functionality of the web site, validating the data feed site content to its data source and testing the tools that provide web site content.
Other responsibilities included writing defects and participating in bi-weekly project meetings.
Confidential, Marlboro, MA 12/11/06 to 7/31/2007
Quality Assurance Analyst
The Service Request component of PSW allows clients to send electronic change requests directly to Fidelity representatives.
The Service Request consolidation project involved merging Firsco and Fitsco data into a combined database. My involvement in the QA effort was to ensure the enhanced Fitsco functionality performed to specifications while validating that the Fesco functionality remain intact. QA testing included validating PSW functionality, XML content and PSW notifications. My involvement included identifying over 50 defects and several design issues. Some of those design issues were incorporated into the final product design.
Confidential, Boston, MA 04/20/06 to 11/30/2006
Business Systems Analyst
Confidential, was a Fidelity Human Resource Payroll project. The project involved implementing a new generation of e-Workplace payroll application system. E-Workplace is Fidelity’s highly configurable web based payroll application. The objective of the Business System Analyst was to review, analyze and evaluate e-Workplace specifications to ensure it meets client user needs. Primary responsibilities included writing user acceptance test scripts in TestDirector, data mining production data, logging defects and provided assistance as subject matter experts through test execution.
Confidential, Marlborough, MA 10/15/04 to 12/30/05
Quality Assurance Engineer
Confidential, is a software tool developed by Oracle. The tool’s function is to create data conformity between databases. Fidelity has worked with Oracle to implement the tool as beta release within the FHRS test regions. The QA objective of the project is to develop a series of tests that validates the movement of information across databases.
QA Planning: test strategy, test plan, test cases, mine participant data, and execute the test cases using TestDirector.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Teamwork Worked well with Product Design,Development and Product Development to communicate progress and workflow issues.
- Innovation Able to suggest many design concepts with Product Design and Product Development.
- Soft Skills Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills. Detail oriented with a great passion for troubleshooting problems. A strong customer service orientation. A strong team player.
EDUCATION:BS Political Science/honors.