Business Analyst Resume
New Jersey, NJ
A seasoned business analyst with strong project management skills having more than 20 years professional experience in various industries and who possesses exceptional analytical, leadership, teamwork, communications, and interpersonal skills.
Broad business background includes extensive knowledge in the following areas:
Diverse experience includes proficiency with the following skills:
and collaboration skills
Databases : VSAM, IMS, DB2, Teradata
Languages : COBOL II, Assembler, JCL, CLIST/REXX, Dialog Manager, SQL, UNIX
Development Tools : HTML / TSO/SPF, CA-11, CA-7, FILEAID, SYNCSORT, SAR, MS
Office, MS Project, VISIO, RequisitePro
Telco Systems/Apps : Telcordia ServiceGate™, DMR/SNET e.Gateway, WFA/C, WFA/DI, CRIS,
TIRKS, AWAS-Work Bench, TEAM / TEMS
Business Analyst / PM
As an IT Business analyst, I am responsible for developing business requirements, supporting design and development efforts, and creating testing strategy for various development and production support efforts within the Claims IT department.
- Recent projects include
- Customer Relationship
- Project Management
- Business Requirements
- Test planning & management
Systems Engineer / Technical Requirements Lead (Client: Verizon Communications, White Plains, NY)
As the Technical Requirements Lead, and working with business user and IT team, I was responsible for the development of system requirements in support of a suite of work force management applications.
- Business Requirements
- System Requirements
- Change Control Issues
- Review resumes, conduct interviews, provide hiring recommendations
- Manage work efforts and project timelines for team of five engineers.
Systems Engineer (Client: Confidential,Piscataway, NJ)
As a Systems Engineer, was responsible for producing and maintaining system requirements for an electronic service order gateway (Telcordia ServiceGate™).
- For Telcordia’s BellSouth client, I Successfully produced and maintained 4 releases of system requirements specifically supporting Directory, DID/DOD/PBX, Port, and Resale Services.
- I also, played a key role in the prototyping and development of an Applied Research (Telcordia Technologies subsidiary) developed application (Breeze) for creating structured system requirements which renders XML output.
- Having a strong telephony and applications development background, I was able to provide a substantial amount of support to the Systems Engineering Team with respect to the services offered by BellSouth, the Breeze application, and the CVS software (file/source management software) .
Systems Engineer, Business Process Analyst, Project Manager (Clients: Confidential)
In my various assignments and roles for these clients, my responsibilities and experience have included:
- Providing marketing support for Fujitsu Consulting’s RFPs/RFIs responses
- Coordinating Web development and content across international corporate websites for Fujitsu Consulting’s TELCOM360 service offering
- Producing data mapping documentation for systems integration projects
- Defining and documenting Change Control Processes and Requirements Management Processes for SBC’s eGateway application.
- Documenting and validating business processes and current workflows for the planning, provisioning, and maintaining of SONET networks at Global Crossing, Inc.
- Leading a small team of business analysts and system architects in creating an architecture proposal for an MCI / WorldCom provisioning interconnection gateway
- Managing a large team of business analysts, developers, testers, DBAs, SAs, and a system architect for SBC’s eGateway service activation application.
- Developing system requirements for a Web based application supporting Local Number Portability at AT&T
- Leading weekly Change Request Review Board meetings for AT&T LNP project
- Developing code/procedures to support a customer account and circuit data migration project at Ameritech.
Confidential,NJ 1984 – 1997
- Project Coordinator: (Newark, NJ) 1997
- Project Lead (Madison, NJ) 1991-1996
- Programmer/Analyst (Madison, NJ) 1988-1990
- Admin/clerical (Madison, NJ) 1984-1987
Approximately 30 weeks of training including: Project Management, IT Management, Client/Server, Programming Languages, Operating Systems, Networking
Business Administration, Economics
Accounting, Business Administration, Data Processing
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes