- Senior Information Technology (IT) Analyst / Technical Writer / Manager "Innovation in Business" Award Winner (created templates to streamline client business) 25+ years of Business Analysis, Technical Writing, Technical Support & Project Management experience
- 25+ years in IT managing special projects, supporting/documenting Microsoft (MS) computers, infrastructure, Information Security, writing policies/procedures, etc.
- One of the first - ever Technical Writers before training for such a position was popular
- Highly creative Technical/Proposal Writer with 25+ years of writing and editing documents, proposals, technical documents, reports, manuals, training, and presentations tailored to meet the needs of various target audiences
- Demonstrated capacity to plan, coordinate and monitor all IT project activities, including engineering, maintenance, Quality Analysis (QA) and risk management
- Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) documentation/management (Agile, etc.)
- Dedicated, flexible, and hard working to get the job done
- Proposal Writing
- Training/Marketing Materials Development & Delivery
- Information Security Planning, Forensics & Training
- Project Management & Leadership
- MS Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, SharePoint
- Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat Pro, PDF
- Powerful Communication & Customer Service Skills
- Business Analysis
- Technical Writing & Editing
- Proposal Writing
- Corporate Training
- Quality Assurance
- Project/ Team Management
- Agile/ Waterfall Experience
- More than 25 years of experience working for top clients around the world in contract, full time, or freelance positions.
- Specialize in quickly learning new systems to analyze/document existing networks, create strategies, and plan/oversee new technology implementation.
- Provide analysis and advice to senior leadership, establishing policies/procedures, identifying/solving problems, and creating templates to streamline business procedures, increase productivity, and reduce costs.
- Coordinate with various teams to rescue failing projects, reporting directly to senior management.
- Began as a hands-on desktop/network support technician, documenting systems and procedures, and progressed and.
- Work reliably and independently, as well as with teams. Never missed a deadline.
- Directly support top executives from global corporations, assessing needs and incorporating emerging technology to meet goals.
- Work independently, lead teams, and work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), interacting collaboratively with others to conduct research and analyze information.
- Proven ability to establish and manage SDLC, help desk and technical support operations.
- Represent the organization in meetings, to the press, and at public events.
- Create a wide range of high-visibility, high priority documents within strict deadlines in a high-pressure environment to meet assigned goals.
- Documents include: policies, procedures, proposals, user manuals, technical strategies/plans, promotional/marketing/training materials, PowerPoint Presentations, Visio flowcharts, graphics, network diagrams, brochures, reports, newsletters, journal articles, press releases, Web content, speeches, etc.
T echnical A nalysis & S upport
- Proven technical troubleshooter with hands-on experience supporting desktop/laptop computers, Local Area Network/Wide Area Network (LAN/WAN), Ethernet, token ring, and Banyan Vines architectures, as well as wireless networks and virtual servers/cloud computing.
- Extensive experience supporting technology, computers, and Audio/Visual (AV) equipment in 5-Star and 5-Diamond hotels, providing excellent customer service to guests, management, and coworkers in a team environment.
- Proven ability to train and lead teams within tight deadlines for high-priority clients.
- Highly effective writer, editor, and public speaker, creating and delivering informative and persuasive presentations to a target audience.
- Perform IT research and analysis to provide recommendations, convey information on IT systems and programs, and write documents for technical or non-technical audiences, translating complex concepts and technical jargon into plain language.
- Communicate effectively to individuals or large crowds, on camera or in radio/television interviews.
- Learned and documented Information Security procedures working full time to monitor, identify and respond to cyberattacks at bank headquarters.
- Rehired to document internal IT systems, networks, and databases to meet federal Anti Money Laundering (AML) audit requirements.
- Created technical procedures, Agile stories, technical guides, and tracking documentation for account reconciliation software.
- Internal auditors called the documentation “most impressive.”