- Expertise in requirements gathering through direct user interviews, workshops, secondary market research and databases with 7 Yrs Business Analysis experience in Oil/Gas, Accounting/Finance, eCommerce, Call Center, Workforce, Telecom & Banking.
- Strong Knowledge of UML, FRS, and proficient in creating Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, and Collaboration diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Class Diagrams etc.
- Used SOA techniques to define the IT infrastructure to allow different applications to exchange data and participate in business processes.
- Highly proficient in preparing Business Requirement documents (BRD), Functional Requirement Documents (FRD), User Requirement Document (URD).
- Worked on multiple COTS products across different projects and worked with the vendor, internal development team and testing team in resolving issues in a timely manner.
- In-depth Business Applications and Technology exposure on ECM, CRM, Time & Attendance and Legacy Platforms Migrations.
- Extensive experience with process modeling using UML, flow charts, system data flow, task diagrams, sequence, data mapping, and use cases
- Experienced in SharePoint Collaboration, LiveLink, SAP BO/Crystal Reports, Oracle and SQL Tools
- Exceptional documentation skills for writing use cases and functional requirement documents as well as for creating Activity diagrams, State diagrams based on UML Methodology and business process flow diagrams using MS Visio
- Experienced in documenting and mapping pricing processes for all rate plans and services. Also experienced in understanding existing legacy structures, systems and processes for pricing, design and help implement future integrated pricing solutions and integration activity
- Experienced in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment as well as software engineering methods
- Experienced in performing Business Process Re-engineering/GAP/Ad-Hoc Analysis to check the compatibility of the existing system infrastructure with the new business requirements.
- Understanding of technical architecture - design patterns, and at ease working with technical architects
- Defining test cases, creating test scripts, analyzing bugs, interacting with QA / dev teams in fixing errors and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Excellent team player with ability to think analytically and troubleshoot issues.
- Strong Understanding of all aspects of a Contact Center.
ญญญญญญญ Operating Systems: Linux, Windows XP, NT, 2000/2003 Server,
Data-Modeling Tools: Enterprise Architect, MS Visio, Requisite Pro
Testing Tools: Win Runner, Load-Runner
Office Tools: SharePoint, MS Office suite, MS InfoPath, MS Project, MS Access
Databases: Oracle8i/9i, MS SQL Server 2000/2005
Software/Tools: SAP Crystal Reports, Workbrain, iLOG, JRules, Curam, Content Management, LiveLink, Intuit, Peachtree
- M.B.A. Maharishi University of Management
Confidential, Aug’11 – Present
Little Rock, AR
Confidential,that operates a chain of gasoline stations and convenience stores across the Southern United States. Goldline is a fast growing Oil &Gas Company with 15 branches/60 locations working closely with the biggest refineries in the US with presence in North America and Asia
- As a part of the finance project team interacted closely with the business community to define and analyze the business requirements to present possible technical solutions.
- Worked closely with the business community in gathering the data storage needs to establish Third Party Liability Issues. Translated the business needs into system requirements, communicating with the business on a non-technical level, and with the System Analyst on a more technical level.
- Responsible for leading the T&A (Time and Attendance) integration to PR System. Conducted gap analysis to derive the requirements for the proposed systems customization
- Implemented & configured the Timekeeper, Advanced Scheduler, Attendance, Leave, Activities (Distribution), Record Manager, Operations Planner, and Employee Self Service
- Used MS Visio to carry out the Business Use Case Modeling and Business Object Modeling effort to develop the business architecture for rapid and controlled application development.
- Applied Unified Modeling Language (UML) methodologies to design Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagram, ER diagrams & Data Mapping
- Worked with Goldline Nationwide Pricing to analyze and document detailed requirements also acting as a customer representative during the iteration cycles, and aided in the data mapping process
- Created workflows for utilization of Enterprise Content Management system. Creating and analyzing financial reports at the month end and reporting the outcome to the Manager
- Maintaining a documented system of accounting policies and procedures along with maintaining a system of controls over accounting transactions in SSCS (Service Station Computer Systems) and SAP CR (Crystal Reports)
- Assisting in the production of annual company budget and forecast. Assisted project managers with the development of project schedules.
- Worked with multi-site teams to organize content on the Sharepoint 2010 for Collaboration and worked with all levels of client staff in solution definition. Provided recommendations to senior management to dissolve the problems. Identified and escalated problems to senior management.
- Coordinated activities between the business house and technical staff, in developing new methods, policies, and procedures to meet the business needs, and has acted as a Subject Matter Expert.
- Proficiently managed client facilitation meetings to gather Interface and Business Process Requirements as a Subject Matter Expert in trading shares, equities and Fixed Incomes like bonds, and converted them into functional requirements.
- Performing audits and analyzing inventory reports of C-Stores by using SSCS and Crystal Reports. Calculating variances from the budget and report significant issues to the top management. Provision data to the Financial Firm for reporting purpose.
- Collaborate, Review and Finalize, using SP 2010, the Financial Data and update the procedures to perform Data Validation.
- Responsible for Preparing annual operating budget and project future profit and cash requirements and merged management reports and reconcile cash, bank and credit card transactions. Supervise and manage payroll (for 39 locations-C stores) and all AP, AR, PR taxes and UI taxes on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Collaborated with the offshore/onsite QA team to ensure adequate testing of software, data validation, maintained quality procedures, and ensured that appropriate documentation is in place.
- Conducted UAT (User Acceptance Testing) at the client’s premises after successfully deploying the product
Environment: Sharepoint 2010, SAP BO/Crystal Reports, SSCS, AP, AR, PR, T&A, UI,QA, UAT, MS Office Suite, SQL, Mercury QC, Agile, UML, MS Project, SQL, Project Management, Intuit, PeachTree.
Confidential,Jul 10 – Aug 11
Confidential,is a full-service, state-chartered bank dedicated to serving the needs of individuals, businesses, and families throughout the greater Philadelphia area. With assets of $1 billion, convenient branch locations, and an experienced team of knowledgeable professionals, it has the resources and financial strength to deliver a full line of competitively priced products and services to help clients reach their goals, including Personal banking services, Business & Custody banking services. The project involved enhancement of the web interface with a set of online tools for better account management. New features were added to personal and business online banking which allowed customers to control their banking activity from remote computers.
- Extensively interacted with the Information Management Subject Matter Experts (IM-SME’s) and stakeholders to get a better understanding of client business processes especially the capability to provide the customer with the option of comparing a number of quotes side by side.
- Modeled the present system and performed a complete Gap Analysis to map it to the ‘to be’ developed system.
- Designed and developed use cases, activity diagrams, and sequence diagrams using UML.
- Created business process workflow diagrams using Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN)
- Linked business processes to organizational objectives, performed critical path analysis, and identified opportunities for business process improvement.
- Developed high level and low level Use Cases on getting the specification document approved.
- Created a data mapping document to provide details regarding the tables and fields to be used reporting purposes. Coordinated JAD sessions between the Stakeholders and the Project members
- Worked on RequisitePro along with other team members to provide visibility of any requirement change and maintained tractability among requirements.
- Managed all the requirements using RequisitePro, making requirements available to all team members.
- Performed requirements analysis and using Rational Rose and Smart Draw created UML specifics such as data flow diagrams (DFDs), ER diagrams, Use cases, Class, Sequence, Collaboration and Deployment Diagrams.
- Ensured that all Artifacts are in compliance with corporate SDLC Policies and guidelines
Environment: UML, BPMN, RequisitePro, SmartDraw, SDLC, MS Project, Sharepoint, DFD, GAP Analysis, MS Excel/PowerPoint/Word, Windows
Confidential, Sept 09 – Jul 10
Confidential,provides its customers with tax return preparation services and electronic filing. Through the use of their tax software, the company provides computerized federal income tax preparation, state income tax, and individual tax preparation services. They have been in business over 15 years and understand a small business much better than big accounting firms. Professional Tax Help accounting firm was established to provide efficient, expert solutions to businesses and individuals. Professional Tax Help‘s primary services include accounting, taxation, and business consulting. We also offer a host of specialty services to cater to the unique needs of our clients. Professional Tax Help‘s partners and staff accountants serve a wide range of individuals, corporations, partnerships, and non-profit organizations and are experts in the accounting issues and tax laws that impact our clients.
- Responsible for introducing the Collaboration tool and revise procedures to managing the branch offices, and supervising the work of other employees.
- Responsible for all aspects of Accounting Data Validation, including but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, banking, general ledger, credit card processing & reconciliation, forecasts/budgets, financial statements and reports.
- Manage and supervise month-end close process: reconciliation & analysis of general ledger accounts which include inter-company accounts and 60 different corporations (profit and non-profit and partnership) accounts, ensured timely and accurate preparation of management reports including monthly, quarterly, and annual consolidated financial statements.
- Worked on Documentum for Version Controlling, to maintain up to date changes in the Documents.
- Preparing and Filing Federal and State taxes for individuals, corporations (both C & S), partnerships and sole-proprietorships (Refunds Today Software)
- Reviewed annual Tax Provision calculations, including review of tax accounts and tax accruals
- Preparing and filing payroll taxes, state sales and use taxes, unemployment taxes etc of different states.
- Performing tax audits for clients by effectively communicating with IRS and by applying analytical/problem solving skills.
Environment: MS Office, Visio, SDLC, MS Project, MS Access, COTS, Windows, Documentum, Intuit.
Confidential, Mar 08 – Aug 09
The project involved the development of system aimed at improving the analytical approaches for pricing, trading, hedging, risk management and performance assessment of fixed income instruments. It monitors and computes duration, convexity, swap, credit and option adjusted spread of fixed income securities to guide dealers on relative value trading and portfolio allocation. The system offered scenario analysis that permitted traders and trading management to observe the effect of trades/yield curve shifts on their portfolios.
- Documented and validated the business process flow of Online Securities Trading System
- Interacted with SMEs in Fixed Income, Bonds and Bond Trading Cycle, Bond Pricing, and Asset Management.
- Drafted new Requirements for new PKI architecture to include Simplified Sign On.
- Assisted the research and development team creating SSO solutions utilizing Public Key Infrastructure.
- Extensive involvement in calculation of Duration and convexity of the bond. Captured pricing data and implemented and maintained a strategic repository of global pricing for both internal and vendor sources
- Analyzed and investigated business user issues and worked with SME’s and Managers to identify related “defects” and required “enhancements” in the application and captures business requirements.
- Experienced in defining business processes, identifying risks, base-lining acceptance criteria, and deliverables.
- Developed and managed the formal Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodology which includes Configuration Management, Requirements Management, UML Analysis and Design
- Work under Agile methodology. Interacted with business heads to finalize the Business Requirements for the application. Performed the requirement Ad-Hoc Analysis and documented the requirements.
- Closely interacted with designers and software developers to understand application functionality and navigational flow and keep them updated about Business users’ sentiments
- Developed BRD, FRD, Use Case diagrams, business flow diagrams, Activity/State diagrams and Wire Frame diagrams so that developers and other stakeholders can understand the business process.
- Conducted JAD sessions to develop architectural solution that application meets the business requirements, resolve open issues, and change requirements
- Created and maintained a project schedule using MS Project showing all of the deliverables target dates
- Worked closely with the client base to understand and meet their needs by incorporating new functionality and features into the systems
- Facilitated the weekly meetings with the review teams to continuously improve the QA process for the application development
Environment: MS Excel, MS word,MS PowerPoint, MS Access, Oracle, SharePoint Mercury QC, Agile, UML, MS Project, SQL
Confidential, Jan 07–Mar 08
Confidential, is the nation\'s leading health benefits company serving the needs of approximately 34 million medical members nationwide. Company works to simplify the connection between health, care and value.
- Differentiated enrolment between legacy plans and CPSS plans for enrolment and finance.
- Coordinated with appropriate State customer and team staff to ensure compliance with the project management methodology, documented work scope, and technical standards, policies and procedures.
- Collaborated with developers and quality assurance analyst to track defects and used Rational Clear Case to maintain consistency in the builds.
- Provided support to front office operations including Order Management and pricing.
- Researched on Validation tools and recommended to the management, provided ongoing monitoring of the system, ensuring P&L is not lost to incorrect trades, pricing issues
- Worked with Associates and understood the business rules, systems and integrated them into the requirements document and assisted in generation of test cases and test data.
- Conducted and lead status report meetings with the business and the IT team on a weekly basis by following agile methodology. Conducted JAD sessions with business SMEs and developer.
- Worked with CRM software to link important functionalities like online enrolment, rating/underwriting, renewal processing, new business quoting and back office integration to boost overall productivity and make organizational business easier.
- Redefined use cases, process flow, and activity diagrams using MS Visio for a clear understanding of the requirements. Reviewed test plan based on Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) and defect tracking using Clear Quest.
Environment: UNIX, Epic System, FACETS, SQL Advantage, MS Visio, MS Word, Clear Case, Clear Quest, Agile.
Confidential, June 05 – Dec 06
Confidential,engages in the Wireless/Wireline infrastructure design, development, assembly installation, servicing, and support of networking solutions worldwide. The Global Services segment offers network implementation services, including network integration, installation, fault management, optimization, and security services; network support services, network managed services, & network application services, such as applications development, integration, and Web services.
- Gathered/Analyzed user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve the User Interface and provisioning interface for Customer Trails and Demos
- Conducted and analyzed technology processes by requirement performance modeling UML and prepared essential groundwork.
- Independently developed the Business Requirement Document (BRD) and its subsequent versions using MS office and Visio. Evaluated business requirements for Enterprise business applications integration and service activation
- Led an initiative to develop a framework for Enterprise Content Management solutions aimed at providing clients accelerated, incremental phased deployments.
- A major part of the responsibility included interacting with the Users and Business relationship managers and facilitating implementation of changes using ERD diagrams created MS Visio on the database in order to ensure approval from process owners.
- Improved Cost Analysis Process (Cost of Goods Sold Procedures) especially accounting and management of value received against scrape sold.
- Identify customer requirements for Workbrain Integration for Enterprise partners, develop test schedules, review testing plans and tracks, and document the development and results of these plans.
- Responsible for initiating the Employee Self-Service Tools integration with Time & Attendance Module.
- Based on Time & Attendance log data generated various reports (Status Report based on particular employee, All employees, Position, Company) for the given date range using for Reporting Tools.
- Carried out an Ad-Hoc analysis of the existing system before gathering the business requirements through interviews, surveys and researching the prototypes available.
- Involved in design of data migration plans across multi-site and multi-platform. Created test Summaries and test variations based on functional requirements. Alert project managers to potential risks and issues of importance.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data concerning outbound statistics-dialer and contact center agent.
- Created UML Diagrams like Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and ER Diagrams in MS Visio.
- As a team member took active participation in all training sessions conducted by the Subject matters experts and the technical team members.
- Handled requests for proposals, prepared and presented MS PowerPoint slideshows to customers.
- Created different Traceability views to determine feature and use case dependence.
- Performed Gap Analysis to check the compatibility of the existing system infrastructure with the new business requirements. Manually executed the test variations for positive and negative scenarios.
- Reviewed status reports with the Project Manager and the involved System Analysis teams on a weekly basis