- 13+ years of diverse work experience in Business Analysis, Supply Chain Planning, Analytics and Software Development & Quality Assurance.
- Currently working as a Sr Analyst for JDA applications in Merchandising - Replenishment department for a West Michigan Retailer
- Business Requirements Gathering, Functional Specification design, Business Analysis, Analytics & Reporting
- Supply Chain Planning, Demand Forecasting and Fulfillment, Solution Architecture, Business Process Design, SDLC, IT-Business Liaison
- Scaled Agile framework(SAFe), Agile methodologies, Scrum Master, Program Increment planning
- Project Management, Resource Management, Global Team Management(Offshore-Onshore)
- Software Quality Assurance, Test Strategies, Functional/System/Integration/ Regression/UAT,
- Companies worked for:
- Exposure in: S&OP Processes, E-Commerce, Foods/Perishables/Pharmacy business areas, Merchandising, Promotions and Pricing, SOA & Web/Client-Server architecture, Agile methodologies, QA/Testing Centre of Excellence(CoE)
- Domain experience: Retail, Manufacturing and Banking
- Extensive Client facing, Offshore engagement and Consulting experience
- JDA Certified Demand planner
- CSQA (Certified Software Quality Analyst) by QAI
- ISEB-ISTQB Certified Tester
- Strong communication skills, Self-motivated with good analytic efficiency, possess good leadership skills
- Have received multiple recognitions and accolades (Kudos award, Value-creator award (multiple times), Business operator award (multiple times)) from multiple clients
Lead / SME / Scrum Master
- Implementation of key capabilities like Confidential Class, JDA Cleanse History and many other small to medium forecasting/replenishment enhancements.
- Subject matter expert for Confidential and Fulfillment modules and custom in-house solution/applications
- Forecasting & Replenishment Analytics, Data Analytics for measuring forecast accuracy(FACC) using advance analytics tools like Power BI & Tableau
- Developed and Conceptualized the solution design and reviewed with key business stakeholders
- Aided business users and support team by analyzing the day-to-day business product flow problems and providing possible solution.
- Performed “Proof of Concept” prior to implementing new ‘off the shelf’ functionalities like JDA Cleanse history, Confidential Class, JDA Supplemental Orders etc.
- Involved in multiple Agile teams performing different roles ranging from Developer to QA to Scrum Master
- Performed extensive QA role by validating key functionalities, reviewing QA team’s artifacts, providing business test scenarios etc.
- Worked with teams located in different geographies (India and North America)
- Worked with Vendor offshore team on multiple projects(enhancements) and for any testing related activities in the project
Solution Architect / Senior Functional Consultant
- Single Point of contact onshore for Demand work stream
- Led Requirements gathering sessions from start through final sign off from the client
- Generated effort estimates(RICEF) for Demand work stream
- Proposed different solution options with pros and cons to the client
- Conducted meetings with different stakeholders and cross functional teams explaining proposed solution
- Helped client in choosing and finalizing solution that’s in the best interest of the client’s organization
- Developed High level design documents (SDD-Solution Design Document) for individual logical design component
- Educated and Trained the client on Confidential tool (high level) to get them acquainted with the tool
- Offshore team management
Senior Functional Consultant / Data Analyst
- Implementation of Confidential & Fulfillment (formerly Manugistics) advance planning system for time phased forecast & replenishment planning
- Subject matter expert for Confidential and Fulfillment modules
- Data Analytics for measuring forecast accuracy using advance analytics tools like Power BI & Tableau
- Manage and Lead the system upgrade projects for JDA application involving multiple teams (DBAs, Infrastructure, Storage, Windows, AIX and core JDA functional team) to utilize the new features and functionality available (6000 man hours projects)
- Devising business process design, application enhancements, extracting business requirements, functional design and testing
- Develop and Conceptualize the solution design and review with key business stakeholders
- Provide support to client by analyzing the day-to-day business product flow problems, provide possible solution for end users (Analysts/Planners).
- Oversee deployment efforts, generating and analyzing business critical reports to monitor the product flow, to ensure the business readiness on the new platform and identify/resolve issues during deployments
- Lead presentations to business post deployment to capture benefits
- Managed testing activities for the client and served as a key resource for any testing related queries outside of the project responsibility
- Designed and successfully implemented the Offshore-Onshore model/process to get more work moved to offshore team and to build confidence in the client team towards offshore.
- Manage Offshore team for multiple projects(enhancements) and for any testing related activities in the project
- Work with teams located in different geographies (India, Spain & North America)
- Capture business requirements, high level and conceptual design for Multi-channel and E-Com solution implementations for the client
- Plan and drive meetings with business counterparts to ensure delivery of quality products
- Spearheaded the pilot JDA Boot Camp training program (5 day long) in North America region to impart JDA skills to resources in Accenture SCM community. As part of this effort, carried out activities like developing the training material, posting the training on Accenture training portal, coordinating logistics and delivering the training as a faculty.