- Sr. Technical Program Manager and Certified Scrum Master and with 12+ years of experience in in Global Delivery Management, Program Management, IT Solutions Management, Client Engagement, Customer Relationship Management, Stakeholder Management, P&L Management, Vendor Management, Business Development across Banking, Insurance, Travel and Healthcare Industries.
- Evolved across multiple technology leadership roles as Business Intelligence Lead (ETL, SAS, Informatica, Tableau), Solution Consultant, Integration and Data Analytics Engineer with extensive expertise in Agile Project / Program Delivery across Customer Experience, Commercial, Revenue Management and Enterprise Analytics.
- Experienced IT professional with Project / Program Delivery Management and Technical Leadership focused on DW and BI technologies, Enterprise Data Management, Data Warehouse Implementation, Data Analytics Initiatives, Digital Integration, Mulesoft and Salesforce implementation, Automation initiatives, Big Data Implementation, DevOps Engagements, leading architecture of complex data integration initiatives, data warehousing, data governance, strategic planning and execution to exceed corporate performance and growth objectives.
- Broad experience as a Project Manager with key responsibilities as follows: Initiation: (charter, requirements gathering, (WBS), client and vendor negotiations). Planning: (work estimation, schedule / timeline and budget, project design, iterations, milestones, facilitating meetings, release planning). Execution: (directing and motivating team, daily standup meetings, removing roadblocks, managing to the schedule, resolving issues). Controlling: (ensuring project is on time, budget, quality, reporting, stages and gates, documentation). Testing: (unit, system, and UAT). Delivery (infrastructure, security), Project Closeout and Handover.
- Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities, delivered exceptional results and met aggressive deadlines on several projects with strong processes driven approach. Consistently recognized for delivering projects on time, building, managing, building and mentoring high performance software development teams.
- Lead and facilitate the Business Requirements Gathering and Analysis - Collaborate with business partners to analyse and understand business problem or need.
- Possess extensive experience in Banking - Cards & Payments, Collections and Credit Card Campaigns, Insurance - Auto, P&C, Life and Supplemental, and Travel - Airport Operations - Above & Below the Wing, Network Planning, Revenue Management, Sabre Analytics, SOCC, Flight Scheduling and Kiosk Operations.
- Expert knowledge and experience of IT & Business transformation projects, engaging and managing stakeholders at all levels, leading large teams across onshore, offshore and nearshore delivery centres. Hold direct budget responsibility for annual operations and deployment of new functionality.
- Expertise in delivering various IT projects from inception to delivery, extensive background in leading legacy modernization and digital transformation programs. Responsible for handling the sales, operations, delivery, account growth and management.
- Drive millions of dollars in revenue by managing products, building customer relationship accompanied by innovative strategies founded on thoughtful metrics analysis and deep understanding of market drivers.
- Good experience in issues/risk, configuration, communication, resource and escalation management, requirements management, change management and metrics. Experienced in SDLC for managing development, maintenance, enhancement, support and testing projects. Proficient in both fixed bid and T&M model.
- Experience in RDBMS & Data warehousing concepts and expertise in leading/executing all phases of a DW project life cycle which includes Scope Study, Requirements Gathering, Architecting, Design, Development, Implementation, Quality Assurance, Application Support for end-to-end IT solution offerings in BI space.
- Functional as a Senior BI Consultant / SAS Programmer with extensive expertise in Base and Advanced SAS for developing SAS applications, proficiency in data science, data analytics, data mining, campaign analytics, market research and forecasting with expertise in consumer segmentation and customer profiling.
- Functional as a Lead ETL Developer and has strong Data Warehousing experience using Informatica Power Centre with client tools like Designer, Repository Manager, Workflow Manager and Workflow Monitor.
- Lead daily stand-ups and scrum ceremonies for multiple scrum teams across geographical locations. Work with product owners to groom the backlog and plan sprints. Track, escalate and remove impediments. Report at daily Scrum of Scrum meetings. Track burn down, issues and progress in Jira or Version One.
- Functional as a Senior Scrum Master and Agile Coach with comprehensive knowledge of Scrum Methodology. Capable of bringing overwhelming enthusiasm and awareness to projects, applying expert judgment to the removal of impediments, keeping teams focused and delivering success in rapidly evolving and dynamic environments.
- Excellent in Agile SCRUM implementation, expert at driving the adoption & enforcement of Scrum rules, removing impediments and fostering self-management. Utilized Agile Scrum practices to help the team increase their velocity by 63% within the first year of agile adoption. Coaching agile teams to enhance scrum.
- Facilitated agile adoption retrospective for the organization with the leadership and guided teams with actionable outcome resulting in enhanced performance. Provide leadership and mentorship to the team.
- Enforced Kanban principles as a Scrum Master that resulted in reduction of cycle time by 20% thus increasing team's throughput in less than 8 weeks. Understanding of Scaled Agile Framework and concepts. (SAFe)
- Responsible for establishing and managing the framework for governance of Scrum and promote better visibility of scrum teams. Establish schedule and process for product demo’s and facilitate across scrum teams.
- Implemented Agile Scrum Methodology throughout the organization to improve communications between Engineering, Product Management, and Business to provide more transparency across the departments and to obtain great business value with short turnarounds.
- Facilitated Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, and Retrospective meetings. Spearheaded migration from Waterfall process to Agile (SCRUM, TDD, Build Management and Continuous Integration).
- Serves as the servant leader for the team to ensure clear communication and organization of the team, along with maintaining the product backlog, release plan and facilitating the core scrum ceremonies
Operating System: Windows 98/XP/7, Windows Server 2003, Unix
Database: Oracle 9i, DB2, Netezza, MS SQL Server, BIGSQL.
Programming Languages: SAS, SQL, PL/SQL, Unix Shell Script
Tools: / Technology Stack: R, SAS Enterprise Guide, Informatica PowerCenter Designer, QlikView, Informatica PowerCenter Workflow Manager, Informatica Power Center Workflow Monitor, Tableau, Business Objects,, SQL, Datastage, Hadoop, Salesforce, Mulesoft, Big Data, ReadyAPI, Control-M, DevOps CI/CD CM, Jira, Version One, Confluence, PowerBI, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Cognitive Cloud
Sr. Program Delivery Manager
Confidential - Phoenix, AZ
- Leading the Confidential Customer Experience Program and lead the implementation of Kiosks 2.0 across all HI airports to achieve HA 2020 vision. Managing projects for Confidential - IT from inception through completion. Ensure delivery to business partners, while adhering to project scope, schedule, quality and budget.
- Provide engagement governance & program management of all projects being delivered within the account. Proactively manage risks, respond to client escalations and troubleshoot delivery or engagement issues in partnership with the offshore delivery manager to provide effective delivery governance
- Led the planning & analysis phase of an effort to re-engineer how baggage is processed via assisted and self-service check-in channels. This project simplified check-in procedures and laid the foundation to make incremental improvements in Hawaiian Airline’s ability to provide more detailed metrics, analysis, and business insights related to baggage, and its associated revenue.
- Led the implementation of Main Cabin Basic program which enabled Confidential to sell low cost seats across inter island routes. This project extended sales of Main Cabin Basic seats and other ancillaries to GDS partners, generating additional revenue streams for Confidential .
- Manage Project Scope - Obtain senior management approval for the program by presenting the program charter with its high-level costs and benefits for the organization in order to receive authorization to proceed to the next phases. Oversee regular project status/quality meetings and reports.
- Address Program Issues - Keep management an0d key stakeholders well informed on a timely basis on project or program progress, status, and/or concerns for each assignment. Review project metrics and facilitate project scorecard development to ensure enterprise-wide program success. Addresses program issues by identifying and selecting a course of action by considering the program constraints and objectives in order to enable continued program progress.
- Program Communication - Develop program communication plans and demonstrates effective communication to the executive management team, project team(s), and stakeholders.
- Cultivate Relationships - Cultivate business partner and project team relationships and help manage expectations, providing excellent customer service. Establish alliances with other departments by recognizing dependencies in order to assess potential partnership and commitment to the program.
- Project Leadership - Provide leadership to the project team for the standards and processes throughout the life cycle of the project. Provide vision and strategic leadership, governance and support to the Project Management Team through competent and professional services including guidance, coaching, and counselling.
- Develop Cost and Budget Plans - Provide input to ensure adequate project staffing, budgeting, and resource management.
- Manage projects with varied engagement, pricing and execution models across ADM, support, Data Analytics and transformation initiatives. Provide regular reviews of projects and key deliverables to ensure quality.
- Provide technical recommendations and engage with ETL/BI Architects, Business SMEs and other stakeholders throughout the Solution/Data Architecture and implementation lifecycle and recommend effective solutions to develop high performance and highly scalable data solutions.
- Responsible to drive projects from original concept through final implementation including due diligence, budget submission and approval, execution and closure. Defines project timeline, project scope and objectives.
- Manage the product backlog, iteration backlog, user stories, capacity planning, release planning, burn down charts, co-ordinating task assignment and planning poker estimation
- Analyse software systems to identify gaps, performance issues and improvement areas in the existing systems; ensure employees appropriately perform requirement analysis, development, functional deployment and testing; and make recommendations to senior management with respect to enhancements and systems upgrades.
- Plan and direct schedules as well as project budgets. Monitors the product/program/project from initiation through delivery, interfacing with customer on all aspects of project delivery.
- Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, budgets, and status reports. Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project deliverables. Managed the integration of vendor tasks, and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
- Managing program risks and issues, program financials, change management, ROI analysis, Responsible for stakeholder management, program governance, executive level program-related communication, tailoring the level of information to the audience.
- Partner with business stakeholders to define acceptance criteria and success metrics for proposed solution. Collaborate with cross-application teams to design solution based on business and system requirements.
- Prepare detailed specifications, requirements, scope documents and logic flowcharts for the development and implementation of the strategic initiatives. Provide project leadership, functional support, and maintain procedural documentation to related responsibilities.
Sr. Program Manager
Confidential - Houston, TX
- Lead and manage BI projects for Data Operations & Application Development portfolio from inception through completion. Ensure delivery to business partners, while adhering to project scope, schedule, quality and budget.
- Manage the product backlog, iteration backlog, user stories, capacity planning, release planning, burn down charts, co-ordinating task assignment and planning poker estimation.
- Responsible for ensuring that the program is aligned to enterprise strategic business objectives and program deliverables meet stakeholder expectations.
- Accountable for the successful delivery of all phases, releases, and components for the program.
- Responsible for overall quality, engagement, and adherence to the schedule and budget for the program.
- Coordinate program timeline with the team(s) to ensure checkpoints and goals are met to the client’s satisfaction.
- Collaborate with the project manager(s) in the management of overall resource allocation and capacity planning for the projects within the program. Report program level status, metrics, issues and risks and manage overall completion and sign-off on program deliverables.
- Provide technical recommendations and engage with ETL/BI Architects, Business SMEs and other stakeholders throughout the Solution/Data Architecture and implementation lifecycle and recommend effective solutions to develop high performance and highly scalable data solutions,
- Lead scrum ceremonies for project teams. Responsible for Jira Project Management, Backlog Management, Application Production Support & Intake Management in Atlassian Jira.
- Encompass the full life cycle of reporting development and analytics: process analysis, reporting business requirements definition, quality testing development, data extraction and analysis, report design, conducting iterative stakeholder reviews, report development/enhancement, analysis on findings, creating recommendations, and presentation of data to all levels of the organization.
- Review/analyse the as-is state and propose the to-be solution and technical approach. Review existing systems and analyse the impact of BI on the business processes.
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions and identify potential issues while providing creative solutions. Responsible for source data analysis and involved in Data Modelling.
Technical Project Manager
- Manage the roadmap of projects and lead BI transformational journeys to enhance the capabilities of Bank Business Intelligence and Data analytics with focus on Data Warehouse, BI tools, and reporting capabilities.
- Partner with project stakeholders to create and implement cost-efficient solutions based on business objectives.
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies - daily stand up meetings, sprint planning, sprint retrospective, sprint review meetings, and user story refinement sessions.
- Leverage business and technical expertise, within the program team, to address technology architecture, blueprinting, data analysis, business modeling, technical design, application development, and integration.
- Ensure that the project schedules are adhered to as per the client specifications and deliveries are as per the time and quality standards. Manage key Program Partners / Stakeholders interests for smooth integration and implementation of the program and achievement of its objectives.
- Analyse business requirements and outline the proposed solution. Partner with business stakeholders to define acceptance criteria and success metrics for proposed solution.
- Responsible for the design, leadership and implementation of the strategic plans for the Bank Data Analytics Program. Leads the day-to-day operations, financials, marketing and success of this Program.
- Responsible for project delivery within time, cost, scope and quality defined boundaries, in accordance with the company's life cycle methodologies and disciplines.
- Monitor projects from initiation through delivery, including project management plans, risk management plans, resource plans, detailed project and work schedules, test and implementation plans, training plans and other project disciplines
- Elicit, analyse business requirements and define data requirements from end users. Translate requirements into technical specifications, data models, data mapping and transform rules.
- Work with Business Partners and Product Owners to understand, and influence, the vision and roadmap for your portfolio. Build out data architecture vision, strategy and communicate it to key stakeholders.
- Provide leadership to the project team of Data Architects and Data Engineers, understanding and analysing business needs, developing data architectures that are business-focussed, adaptable, and scalable.
- Responsible for data design, data extracts and transforms, data quality monitoring, enhancements and ongoing support. Created solutions to transform data from various sources and load it into Big Data platforms such as Hadoop to create a data lake.
Project Technical Lead | ETL Lead & SAS Consultant
- Perform requirement Gathering, preparation of Detail Design, run Proof of Concept to validate the design.
- Partner with business analysts and team members to analyse business requirements and outline the proposed solution. Define acceptance criteria. Interacted with stakeholders/product owners to prioritize stories for upcoming Sprints. Schedule/facilitate sprint planning meeting(s) prior to the beginning of each sprint.
- Delivering insights through a range of corporate data sources using Tableau.
- Extract data and create SAS datasets from various sources like Teradata, SQL Server, DB2, Access database.
- Understand the existing SAS framework, as-is business and design documents of the application and measure the feasibility of migration to the new ETL framework. (Informatica)
- Translate requirements and high-level design into detailed functional design specifications. Responsible for source data analysis and involved in Data Modelling.
- Perform Extensive SAS code analysis, development of the design documents and build the solution in Informatica. Develop SAS code to generate Financial Index score for 15 models across each Line of Business.
- Create design documents, models, specifications, flow diagrams, charts to provide direction to business and other IT teams. Manage the creation, review, and approval process for BRD (Business Requirements Document). Maintain training documents and keep them updated based on System/Process changes.
BI Project Lead | Senior SAS Programmer & Data Analyst
- Development of SAS model for determining optimal interchange rate with parameterised Interchange Rules.
- Design and Development of SAS programs to import the complex VISA and MasterCard data of US, UK and Japan from flat files.
- Application of the Interchange rules through SAS programs to calculate the interchange rate and Fee Type description. Generation of summary report based on Interchange rules
- Comparison and analysis with interchange reports from WorldPay, Visa and MasterCard on a summary and transaction level. Perform Report of variances between optimal and actual interchange rates
Lead SAS Programmer
- Design and Development of SAS programs for IMP’s SAS DW and Campaign functionalities.
- Responsible for Data Extraction, Data Preparation, Data Validation and Analysis.
- Responsible for designing and development of complete data warehouse. These include metadata design, data modelling and update process.
- Performed statistical data analysis, generated reports and graphs using SAS/Base, SAS/Macros, SAS/SQL, SAS/Access and SAS/Graph.
- Extensively used SAS Data Step and PROC SQL to generate various reports as per ad-hoc requirements.