- A Business Analyst with over 7+ years of experience in various industries with a sound understanding of Business Process Flows, Case Tools and Business Analysis.
- Comprehensive Knowledge of and Solid experience in SDLC Methodologies, UML, RAD, RUP and Waterfall
- Expertise in quote and trade related-data associated with equity, fixed-income, financial derivatives, currency, and other investment instruments. The term market data traditionally refers to numerical price data, reported from trading venues, such as stock exchanges. The price data is attached to a ticker symbol and additional data about the trade.
- Strong Subject Matter expertise in Fixed Income, Equities, Equity Trading Cycle, Portfolio Analysis, Bonds and Bond Trading Cycle, Bond Pricing, Derivatives, Portfolio Management and Wealth Management.
- Analytical, methodical, and actions to meet Short and long-term business, financial, and system requirements, good understanding of team management, communication and presentation skills.
- Expertise in Performance Management, Asset Management, Credit Management, Client reporting and implementing its benefits.
- Experience in writing SQL scripts for Data analysis and reported the result to the business team.
- Excellent business writing skills in drafting Vision documents, Business Requirements Documents, Functional Specifications Documents, Nonfunctional Requirements Documents and Use Cases Specifications.
- Thorough understanding and hands-on experience on trading system and trade life cycle-trading order initiation, pre-trade compliance checking, trade execution, clearing, settlement, settlement position reporting, position risk reporting custody and client reporting.
- Extensive experience in Software Development with expertise in Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of applications.
- Experience in writing Queries/scripts for Data Analysis and QA report testing.
- Prepare document tracking, document management and generation, other documentation, post closing module and originator fast Data collections.
- Excellent preparing heavy documentation with over 6 years of experience.
- Risk Analysis, Risk Management, Securities and their valuation, Asset Management- risks and returns
- Portfolio Analysis and Capital Structure
- Good communication skill and Deep instrument Reference data BA skills, products, pricing, ability to understand vendor feeds (primarily using Bloomberg, some Reuters also), Mapping to internal systems, excellent written and oral communication skills, independent and ability to work with techies and business users and engage them.
Modeling Tools : UML, Rational Rose, Requisite Pro, Clear Quest, SODA,
Microsoft Visio, MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
Modeling Techniques : Use Case Modeling, UML (Use case, Sequence diagram, Activity Diagram, Class Diagram)
Methodologies : RAD and RUP
Operating System :Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP and Mac.
Project Management :MS Project 2000, MS Access
Masters of Commerce M.S.
Bachelors of Commerce M.S.
Confidential, Irvine CA Mar’11 – PRESENT
Sr. Business Analyst
- Worked as a liaison between technology and the business clients and third party vendors to improve Campaign Management Processes.
- Designed, built and maintained financial reports in partnership with business managers to identify cost savings and productivity that would impact line of business performance.
- Involved in project budgeting, project resource planning,project scheduling, risk analysis and management.
- Researched and provided ad hoc business data and report requests to better manage cost and business unit profitability.
- Elicited functional requirements from stakeholders and from high-level requirements documents
- Involved in procurement management, invoicing, project quality controlling and monitoring, as well as serving as a contact person for project stakeholders.
- Accelerated overall project stability, reliability, and availability by researching performance and operational efficiencies that also decreased cost of overall project.
- Provided subject matter expertise to the technical team related to Real Estate Title business; commercial and residential, including escrow, closing, and accounting.
- Implemented a database driven job cost estimating system to interface with project accounting and scheduling systems.
- Insured Issues, Risks and Decisions are kept up to date on a daily and weekly basis.
- Gathered requirements by using interviews, observation, JAD, brainstorming sessions, and document analysis.
- Communicated via appropriate means (status reporting, progress reporting and forecasting)
- Involved in creating Business Flow Diagrams, Dataflow diagrams, UML Activity diagrams, Sequence diagrams, and USE cases diagrams using MS VISIO.
- Performed GAP and Risk analysis of existing system and evaluated benefits of new system.
- Conducted Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with stakeholders throughout SDLC to resolve open issues.
- Also involved in feasibility analysis of the project
- Coordinated work plan with project managers using MS Project.
- Participated in continuous process improvements which will improve customer service, increase revenue, and will improve overall project performance
- Identified and documented issues and risks, offered realistic recommendations and alternatives
- Used SQL queries to Access data base for back end testing.
- Created documentation for training and Help Desk teams also involved dealing with very heavy documentation work.
- Implemented and monitored Individual Development Plans focusing on total performance, including both quality and productivity.
Oracle, PL SQL, Rational Requisite Pro, Rational Clear Case, Rational ClearQuest, DOORS, Mercury Win Runner, Microsoft Visio,
Confidential, Mellon PA FEB’10- Jan’11
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Worked with the business community to define business requirements and
- Requirement gathering, Business Process flow, Business Process Modeling and Business Analysis.
- Worked extensively with SME in understanding and documenting their requirements pertaining to ARM, Escrow Analysis, maintaining and analyzing customers Accounting books and many other business Areas.
- Worked with the Business community, Tech Lead and 3rd party vendors in gathering their requirements and data transaction information related to OLTP, OLAP and ASP.
- Co-authored business requirements document with project teams. Extract, discuss, and refine business requirements from business users and team members.
- Facilitated and managed meeting sessions with committee of SME from various business areas including Mortgage Servicing, Loan Monitoring and Asset Management.
- Developed and implemented processes and tools for requirements gathering, analysis, planning, tracking and delivery using Rational Rose requisite pro – RUP.
- Analyzed user problems, including automated and manual business processes and identified, researched, investigated, defined and documented business processes.
- Used a MS Excel for real-world business data modeling and decision making including cost/benefit analysis, sales forecasting, time series analysis, and product demand curves.
- Designed and developed project document templates based on SDLC methodology, created documentation according to the requirements.
- Designed and developed Use Cases, other heavy documentation, Activity Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams.
- Assisted project managers with the development of project schedules. Develop requirements and preliminary design for client applications. Perform analysis and design projects using a systems development methodology. Work with all levels of client staff in solution definition.
- Coordinated activities between business unit and technical staff, developing new methods, policies, and procedures to meet the business needs, and will acted as primary trainer in education of the business unit as it relates to business applications.
- Conducted workflow, process diagram and gap analyses to derive requirements for existing systems enhancements.
- Collaborated with the QA team to develop the test plan, test conditions and test cases to be used in testing based on business requirements, technical specifications and/or product knowledge.
- Assisted in development of training materials for new technology and process improvements. Organized cross training of team members and users to become more responsive.
- Developed timelines for project delivery, and managed projects and resources to successful completion.
- Liaison for projects with other corporate departments, including Executive, Legal and Information Services as well as vendor relationships.
MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio, Oracle, Windows NT, LINUX, HTML, Web based tools, Windows/Unix, Load Runner.
Confidential, Seattle, WA JUNE’08-JAN’10
Business System Analyst
- Studied and assessed the clients systems and business processes
- Addressed all aspects of the claim processing lifecycle, starting from identifying a claim right up to closure.
- Established a business Analysis methodology around the Rational Unified Process.
- Researched the various steps in the lifecycle and then constructed the system in such a way that the riskier claims could be easily identified and monitored.
- Streamlined clerical work processes and mapped to the automated system.
- Provided management to quick and easy access to all current economics (i.e. construction status, leasing status, etc.) of the collateral pertaining to all the loans in the portfolio.
- Developed project plans and managed scope with the help of very heavy documentation.
- Assisted in building a business analysis process model using Rational Rose and Visio.
- Performed requirement analysis, went through all the use cases and workflows.
- Developed requirement reports for day to day servicing needs for loan monitoring, Inspection, Insurance using Rational SODA.
- Designed and developed Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, OOD using UML
- Played a key role in the planning, User Accepted Testing, and implementation of system enhancements and conversions
- Provided key input in working with users in defining project and system requirements.
- Functioned as the primary liaison between the business line, operations, and the technical areas throughout the project cycle.
Achievements: Positive feedbacks, Customer retention.
Environment: MS Visio, SQL, RUP, MS office, Windows, Linux, QTP, UML, GUI, GAP,
Confidential NOV’06 – JUNE’08
- Gathered requirements by interviewing the various business units involved.
- Created and developed new functionality in the application to meet automobile loan needs.
- Designed and developed use cases, activity diagrams, and sequence diagrams using UML.
- Analyzed existing systems logic difficulties and revised them as the needed.
- Established a business analysis methodology around the RUP (Rational Unified Process).
- Assisted in building a business analysis process model using Visio.
- Collaborated with the Project Manager to organize training material and write user manuals.
Environment: MS Visio, RUP, JAD, GAP, MS office, Windows, Linux, Mac, SDLC, SQL
Confidential JUNE’05 – NOV’06
Jr. Business Analyst
- Writing functional specifications.
- Preparing test plans and cases.
- Collaborated with the Project Manager to organize training material and write user manuals
- Analyze business needs to drive the delivery of solutions tailored to the business requirements.
- Gathered user/business requirements by interviewing the various business units involved.
- Clearly document all requirements to define scope of delivery, and translate the Requirements to Functional specifications and prepare comprehensive test conditions/cases.
- Coordinate training with business operations and support activities with other disciplines to include training layout and plans.
- Designed and developed use cases, activity diagrams, and sequence diagrams using UML.
- Analyzed existing systems logic difficulties and revised them as needed.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes