- While I do not have a 4 year degree, I do have technical training that approaches the levels one would attain from pursuit of a Master’s degree.
- My training is a result of military service, and classes offered that pertained to the civilian jobs I had after leaving the Confidential .
- I have ample experience with Microsoft Office Suite offerings, particularly Access, Excel and Outlook.
- If you require results using those tools, I will deliver more than you ask for, in less time than you expect.
- Over the past 20 years as a contractor, I have delivered applications to the following companies, which suggests that I am not an expert in any of the industries represented, but capable of translating their business needs into better - than-expected results.
Confidential - Columbus, OH
- I was converted from a contractor to a full time employee. Since being converted, I have continued to build more and more Access databases, with more and more automated interaction between Access and Excel, SharePoint and Outlook.
- I have significantly reduced, and in some cases eliminated entirely, the time spent on manual processes previously completed using Excel. The results from the manual processes were made available on a weekly basis, as the process itself required that much time to complete.
- Most involved a group of people to complete, as each person was responsible for only a portion of the process. Once the "processing" of the data was transferred to Access, results became available daily.
- The results were more reliable, repeatable and accurate, as there was no more "cutting and pasting " or massive VLookup's, or unintended transposition of numbers, or other human errors in the process.