- Dependable, hardworking, and detail - oriented IT Professional with more that 40 years of experience.
- An extremely loyal and dedicated employee who has experience as a Team Leader. Demonstrated
- Ability to translate technical information and make it understandable by non-technical audiences.
- Learn new systems and software quickly. Track record of consistently achieving project deadlines.
- Excellent troubleshooting, follow-up, and customer service skills.
Software: CA1, CA7, CA11, Dispatch (CA), Confidential Utilities, IBM Utilities, Panvalet, TSO/ISPF, IMS, JCL, ACF2, Windows, UNIX
Competencies: Abend Resolution, Application Disaster Recovery Plan (ADRP), Data Center Operations, Data Recovery, Database Support, Mainframe Support, Monitor ProductionTechnical System Support, Tape Library Management, Windows, UNIX
Confidential, Camp Hill, PA
- Duties include providing technical support
- Also provide UNIX support.
- UNIX Cycle Support
- Responsible for evaluating, installing and packaging new and existing
- Software product releases.
- Trouble Shooting
- Fixdoc Maintenance
- Primary On - Call Rotation
- Coordinated weekly and monthly IMS System GENS
- Processed customer requests in a timely and accurate manner
- Diagnosed and resolved problems; executed remote fixes.
- Performed IMS upgrades from Version 5 to Version 7 within assigned regions
- Created conversion task lists and developed back - off strategies
- Monitored the upgrade of sub-products
- Served as both a primary and back-up On-Call Infrastructure Associate
Operational Technical Specialist
- Performed database management of the tape library systems, as well as for the scheduling systems using CA - 7 and CA-11.
- Was Team Leader and provided guidance and support to team members.
- Constructed and maintained the Tape Management Catalog
- Set-up and executed jobs to offload and reload tape catalogs
- Upgraded applications to current releases as needed.
- Responded to user requests from hundreds of users
- Performed disaster recovery drills
- Led a conversion project from TLS to CA-1
Production Promotion Specialist
- Participated in adding programs and systems to the production promotion system for various Confidential Accounts.
- Instrumental in converting Confidential accounts to the CHAMP system
- Automated numerous job tasks for the Systems Engineer.
- Modified JCL, COBOL Compiles, ASSEMBLER Compiles
Systems Billing Specialist
- Compiled SMF billing records for the Camp Hill Data center and sent
- Electronically to the corporate offices for monthly processing.
- Ensured the accuracy of all data.
- Details furnished upon request.