- An accomplished MS Dynamics - AX2012 Finance Functional Consultant/Business Analyst.
- An experienced Accounting-Finance professional and a solution provider with over 10 years of demonstrated success in the areas of Business Analysis, Business processes, Finance, Accounting, and ERP implementation with extensive knowledge of client relationship management.
- A solid technical training, management development, and client facing customer service capabilities.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Full Cycle Accounting
- Requirement Gathering/Elicitation
- Financial Analysis
- Solution Assessment
- Enterprise /Requirement Analysis
- Costing and Project Estimates
- Internal Control, Financial Statement
- Business case study
- COA, Bank Management
- Requirement Management
- Migration and Data Integration
- Participated on a team of IT and Business subject matter experts to perform needs analysis, requirements gathering for new ERP implementation Ax2012-R2-R3
- Conducted FIT/GAP analysis, advised and assisted during implementation for appropriate AX implementation.
- Participated and led Requirement management sessions with Business, SMEs and Users in order to build the consensus on FRD
- Supported Dynamics AX2012 ERP being functional finance consultant/analyst and fully involved for the configuration of GL- AP- AR-FA, Intercompany, Consolidation, Budgeting and Multi currency
- Provided assistance with product configuration, customization, testing, training,
- Assisted in implementation of project management methodology Sure Step.
- Demonstrated existing processes and customized needs of AX financial users.
- Assisted the Project Manager with development of implementation project management plans.
- Presented demonstrations to AX2012 financial users showing standard feature and tools
- Advised end users on Dynamics AX2012 functionality and helped minimize gaps between standard AX customer's business processes with configuration.
Finance Business Analyst
- Responsible for implementation of reporting functions for different accounting software
- Managed complete reporting requirements of 50+ accounts using Accounting software & ERP
- Analyzed and documented on GAPS between, AS-IS (current state) and to TO-BE (future state) processes and solutions. Created business cases, data and workflow models
- Organized, facilitated/lead and participated in business workshops, JAD sessions.
- Coordinated with Solution Architects, the Architecture organization and Business Unit stakeholders to define and manage requirements.
- Improved internal control environment and reporting efficiency by fully automating all accounting control functions.
- Supervised a team of 10 employees
- Managed ERP implementation for several clients.
- Trained clients’ accounting teams and setup new accounting system for several clients
- Month & Year End reporting with commentary& Monthly MD&A report and updates
- Developed Financial statements and management reports to meet clients’ needs
- Facilitated communication between organizations in aligning the needs of the business with capabilities delivered by IT.
- Responsible for preparation of financial statements, management reporting and project management activities.
- Responsible for CTS cost center Scorecards.
- Supervised a team of 8 employees.
- Responsible for maintaining Headcount information for FTE and contractors
- Month and year end accruals, prepayment entries and schedules
- Cost center variance analysis identifying risk and opportunities
- Monthly Scorecards with commentary
- Month end salary allocation
- Budget and LE preparation and supported cost center owners.
- Compiled and presented detailed monthly, quarterly reports for Senior Management perusal and act as the focal point in preparing year-end
- Key member of the leadership team, administering all accounting functions for this Franchise operation with $7 million annual revenue.
- Manage a 20-person team, encouraging personal and professional development of the culturally diverse department.
- Devised and deployed multiple cost-savings initiatives resulting in a 20% reduction in company expenditures.
- Created and implemented accounting policies and practices supporting the new automated system.
- Directed and coordinated company financial planning and budget management functions.
- Monitored and analyzed monthly operating results against budgets
- Oversee daily operations of finance department and other divisions.
- Managed the preparation of the annual report of actual revenues, transfers and expenses.
- Established short and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures.