- Over 5+ years of experience, working as Business Analyst in Retail Banking, Finance, Information technology, Telecom.
- Extensive experience in Unified Modeling Language (UML) for developing use cases diagram, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams and class diagram. Proficient in preparing functional specifications (FS), workflow, process re - engineering, business rules, use cases, Software requirement specification (SRS), Change request (CR) and Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Developed/executed test scenarios, Test Cases, Test Plans and use cases to support the development team and business groups.
- Extensive experience in Data Analysis, Data Cleansing, Requirements gathering, Business Analysis, Entity Relationship diagrams (ERD), Architectural design docs, Functional and Technical design docs, and Process Flow diagrams
- Experience in supporting business solution software and analyzing business operation leading to significant financial profit for the client company.
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Mac OS X, Android, iOS
Databases: MS Access, SQL, DB2
Project Management Tools: MS Project, MS Project Server, Kanban, SharePoint, Rally (CA Agile), Macro, DevEx
Languages: HTML, Java, SQL, UML, XML, Spring, Hibernate, SOAP, Linux, Amazon Services, VMware Workstation, R-programming
UML modelling tools: Balsamic, MS Visio
Defect tracking tools: InformUp, JIRA
Requirements management tool: Accompa
Environment: Waterfall, Agile/scrum, Windows, Rally(CA Agile), MS Project/Project Server, MS Office
- Experience Design and develop software with focus on functional and non-functional requirements
- Coordinating with the cross-functional team to gather requirements to improve the processes.
- Performed Risk Management and Quality Management.
- Identify the data requirement list and analyze the data to be extracted or added from the data warehouse using IBM Db2 data server.
- Partnered with digital agencies to ensure messaging and look and feel of creative stayed true to brand voice.
- Performed GAP analysis to identify the discrepancy between what is and what should be in the website layout and then developed a plan to close the gap.
Business Analyst /Project Co-Ordinator
Environment: Agile/ Scrum, IBM Mainframes, Tandem non-stop, Cobol, Rally(CA Agile), MS Project/Project Server, MS Visio, MS Office, Advanced Excel, VLookup, CSS, MVC architecture, Logical Decision, Axure, Kanban, Statistical Analysis, Process Analysis, Root-cause Analysis, DevEX tool, Java
- Draft and maintain business requirements and align them with functional and technical requirements.
- Worked on the creation of PMO reports, resource allocation reports, KPI financial reporting, portfolio management reports using Project server.
- Successfully updated the ongoing processes which provides a systematic and sorted ways to deal with different service providers so that information could be retrieved easily whenever needed which increased the system efficiency by 27%.
- Expertise in Onsite-offshore coordination of the teams to maintain the synchronicity of the project.
- Translate stakeholder requirements into over 10 different tangible deliverables such as functional specifications, user case, user stories, workflow/process diagrams, data flow/data model diagrams.
- Worked as the member of Mobile Customer Care Support Team to improve the quality and process then followed to reduce the chances of errors while dealing with the client issues.
- Conducted 5+ levels of testing including functional, regression, user acceptance, integration and performance to verify the client’s needs are met.
- Involved in Database development and creating SQL scripts using Oracle DB.
- Provided training to users on Business Objects and supported UAT testing.
Environment: Agile/ Scrum, Windows, MS Project, MS Visio, MS Office, J2EE, HTML, Struts, Tomcat, Oracle, Control-M, XML
- Responsible for creating, analyzing and reviewing business requirements, System specifications and project schedule documentation.
- Gathered user and business requirements via interviews, prototyping and worked with team to identify gaps and defects.
- Creating and delivering Key Performance Indicator Reports using Project Server.
- Writing of Product/Process Notes and support financial management process.
- Act as a single point of contact for requirement gathering from Various Business, Operations, and customer service.
- Develop business architecture using requirements such as scope, processes, alternatives and risks.
- Testing of the modules and getting proper sign off from business teams.
- Scheduling and timely monitoring of background schedulers through Control-M
- Assisted in modeling UI wireframes, mockups and documenting the end-user's AS-IS workflow and TO-BE business processes