Financial Business Analyst with three years Netsuite Cloud ERP experience. Strong business process analysis, data analysis, and change management capabilities. Effectively applies root cause analysis to execute successful process improvement and implementation. Superior problem solving skills.
- Solutions Implementation
- Change Management
- Business Systems Analysis
- Netsuite Customization, Training, and Administration
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) + Project
- Project Management
- Project Life Cycle
- Account Reconciliation
- Policy and Training documentation
- End User Support
Financial Operations Supervisor
- Executed requirements gathering for successful deployment of NetSuite ERP solution
- Developed metrics used to determine inefficiencies and areas for improvement
- Streamlined customer transaction processes, cutting completion time by 50%
- Enabled better tracking of customer issues and team productivity by replacing external ticketing system with customized internal dashboard
- Improved corporate strategic prioritization through gathering requirements for deployment of executive dashboards, saved searches, and reports
- Diagnosed cause of million dollar mistake, enabling company the ability to rectify in timely manner
- Sales and operational analysis reporting for upper management
- Key contributor in influencing financial and operational customer - facing policies
Financial Operations Specialist
- Billing and Returns specialist.
- Effectively corrected and adjusted billing and data issues in customer orders.
- Successfully deployed financial processes for newly implemented Cloud ERP system.
- Performed daily data integration to ensure the timely shipment of customer orders.
- SME to all departments concerning order and billing inquires
- Successful execution resulted in promotion to Financial Operations Supervisor in less than 18 months.
Manager of Operations
- Coordinates operations of national annual event.
- Oversee the organization of sales for tournament comprised of 600+ teams from 48 of 50 states.
- Create, improve, and enforce new and current organizational and financial policies
- Calculate daily revenue from 10+ locations
- Manage team of 30+ ticket representatives, including scheduling coordination
- Ensure all policies coincide with Confidential regulations