- 13+ years of strong industry experience as Project Manager and Senior Business Analyst.
- Domain knowledge in Banking, Finance, Insurance, Healthcare, Payments, Recruitment & Data Center.
- Proficient in conducting JAD sessions, performing Gap and Risk analysis.
- Specialized in Project Conceptualization, Initiation, Planning, coordination, estimation, Risk - Management,, Go-live assistance and Post implementation support.
- Skilled in Schedule management, Stakeholders management, problem solving and negotiations, PM documentation & Reports, SRS, BRD, Functional Specification and other relevant artifacts.
- Experience in managing product roadmaps, scope and timelines for product lifecycle.
- Led cross functional teams to leverage the collective knowledge to achieve results.
Standards & Methodologies: Agile, CMM, Six Sigma, ITIL, SDLC, V- Model, Waterfall
Project Management: MS Project, Microsoft Office, JIRA, Power Point, Microsoft Visio
Testing Tools: HP-ALM, HP QC, JIRA, Selenium, LoadRunner & QTP.
Languages: C, C++, HTML, .NET, VB, Java, SIEBEL, MS Dynamics CRM 4.0, 2011, SFDC
Web Services: ASP.NET, HTML, XML
Databases: Oracle10g, MS SQL Server-2008/2012, MS-Access
Senior Business System Analyst
- Co-ordinate with Business to co-draft Business Requirement document of data center’s applications.
- Liaise with stakeholders to analyze, define and document business processes across functional areas.
- Support Business Analysts for gathering core requirements and developing user stories.
- Document business issues, analyze them and provide technical feasible solutions.
- Technical FD design, UAT planning and execution, coordinate testing across multiple locations globally.
- Report on UAT progress and co-ordinate until Go-Live. Prepare team for launch.
- Applications are developed using Siebel CRM, SFDC, SingleView, Apptus, Oracle integrating with TIBCO.
Project Manager/Business System Analyst
- Recognized for ability to identify, design and deploy innovative technologies that result in improved systems and decreased expenses.
- Managed new product development efforts by writing product design, functional specifications.
- Implemented agile methodology for new projects from traditional Project Management practices.
- Assisted Product Owners in providing high level estimates, prioritizing user stories.
- Maintaining backlogs, release plans and conduct UAT sessions. Managing stakeholder expectations.
- Liaised with sales team and gave presentations to the new customers which led to increase in sales.
- This cloud based recruitment app is developed on MS Dynamics CRM 2011, .NET & SQL server 2012.
- Developed & maintained business metrics to manage performance, cost & productivity.
- Defined short, medium and long term business strategy and roadmap.
- Modeled As-Is processes, defined To-Be and conducted Gap analysis for all processes.
- Designed Project Plan. Managed project risks and issues and minimize their impact on the project.
- Managed scope, cost and schedule while continuously identifying and mitigating risks which helped to successfully implement project within defined timelines.
- This Insurance based application is developed on MS Dynamics CRM 2011, HTML and SQL server 2008
Senior Business Analyst
- Facilitated Scrum planning meetings to coordinate between Clients, Product Owner, Development and QA teams.
- Managed quality assurance and UAT for all projects.
- Involved in estimating the efforts for Sprints.
- Monitor the UAT Test Execution Progress and manage the issues during test execution.
- Co-ordinate/Delegating the tasks to the team members and track the progress using HP QC.
- This finance based application was developed using MS Dynamics CRM 2011, SFDC and MS SQL Server
- Developed, configured, implemented, and maintained applications, products, custom screens, and workflows to align with strategic visions and application functionality.
- Involved in preparing Test Strategy and Test Plan.
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders.
- Produced reports for testing efforts, results, activities, data, status and tracking.
- Managed requirements into HP QC. Participated in the Quality audits required for the project.
- Responsible for tracking the progress of team’s work as per project plan.
- Created & managed project templates, use case templates and traceability matrix.
- This application was developed using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, SQL Server 2008
- Participated in Daily Scrum Call to report status of work done, plan for the day.
- Participated in team Sprint Review at the end of each sprint and facilitated Client Confidential for feedback.
QA Automation Engineer
- Designed and executed test scripts.
- Actively involved in Application Installations and in applying patches on the build for FINACLE.
- Performed Sanity, Functionality, Regression, System-Integration & System Testing
- Performed backend testing using complex SQL queries.