- Senior Business Analyst who has implemented enterprise solutions in retail, finance and healthcare.
- Managed a 2 - year enterprise content management solution for a major financial organization using Confidential FileNet P8.
- Work included 5 subcontractors and an extremely large migration of 11 billion documents.
- Led the business analysis and development of a contract management system for a large hospital system using Confidential Case Manager.
- Project manager for the implementation of a large ECM system at a very large federal agency using Confidential FileNet P8 and Datacap.
- Provided ECM services as project manager and senior business analyst for a large retail purchasing application which consolidated a legacy repository using FileNet P8 and Confidential Content Collector.
- Implemented a contract management system for a large financial services company.
Confidential, Reston, VA
Program Manager/Senior Business Analyst
- Managed a 2-year engagement for a major financial organization which included 5 subcontractors and brought in over 3 million in revenue.
- Implemented a contract management system for a large hospital system. Work included interviewing 15 departments including central business functions as well as member hospitals. From these interviews, detailed workflows were created and subsequently implemented to control all healthcare system contracts enterprise wide.
- Helped sell and was project manager for the implementation of a large ECM system at a very large federal agency. This included a custom document ingestion interface which manages sensitive corporate documents.
- Functioned as Senior Business Analyst and provided implementation services for an ECM solution for a large retail purchasing application. This engagement included migration of over 24 million images.
- Started and then led a Project Management Office to achieve Capability Maturity Model (CMM) compliance in record setting time and established a repeatable project management methodology.
- Implemented an enterprise contract management system for a large financial company. Work included installing and configuring the system to support a pilot group of users and to test migration viability. Implemented automated interviews to assist with contract creation.
- Performed all sales demo's and responded to all RFPs for the implementation of one of Confidential 's enterprise software packages.
- Responded to complex questions concerning integration with client systems and product suitability with current business processes.
- Kept clients engaged during long sales cycles.
- Managed the Confidential team supporting an Accounts Payable application.
- This is a custom application utilizing the ECM platform and additional software to scan, route, and approve purchasing invoices and employee reimbursements.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Project Director/Senior Business Analyst
- Led the implementation of Manufacturing and Distribution ERP modules for a Pepsi Cola bottler.
- Implemented a process ERP package at a startup pharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
- As Lead Business Analyst, analyzed business processes and developed requirements for an enterprise engineering content management system for the Confidential .
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Senior Program Manager
- Led various re-engineering projects reporting to the division CIO.
- As part of the management team, we successfully out-sourced major functions of the IT department (one of the first at Confidential ).
- A major project was the implementation of an enterprise-wide document management system integrating engineering drawings, specifications, and design analysis.
- Deep experience with the engineering documentation change control process and the associated systems for control of nuclear power plant configuration.