- 5 years of Industry experience proficient Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with good working knowledge of testing methodologies, disciplines, tasks, resources and scheduling.
- Provided support for existing outsourced interfaces and the transition to an in - house Core point instance through the development of outbound/bidirectional HL7 interfaces and integration solutions.
- Extensive understanding of HL7 messaging standards and message structure, enterprise level interface integration platforms.
- Knowledge in writing SQL queries and optimizing the queries in Oracle, SQL Server 2008.
- Excellent in creating various artifacts for projects which include specification documents, data mapping and data analysis documents.
- Hands-on experience developing data models, views, materialized views and other data operations.
- Efficient in UML (class diagrams, object diagrams, use case diagrams, state diagrams, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams, and collaboration diagrams) as a business analysis methodology for application functionality designs using Rational Rose and MS-Visio.
- Proficient leadership qualities, interpersonal skills, and the ability to effectively manage stress and engage in continuous learning.
- Effective resource and project planning, decision making, results delivery, team building, and the ability to stay updated with relevant technology and innovation.
Data Modeling Tools: ER Studio, Visio
Reporting Tools: Microsoft Analysis Services, Business Objects, and Crystal Reports 9
Programming Languages: SQL, HTML, XML
Database Tools: Microsoft SQL Server/2008R2/2012 Oracle 10g/9i
Packages: Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Project 2010, Microsoft Visio
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2/ 2012 and Mac
Quality Assurance Tools: Win Runner, Load Runner, Test Director, Quick Test Pro
- Hands on Experience in implementing the HL7 2.5.1 master guide.
- Developing business rules as per the CDC guidelines and integrating with the state rules.
- Has worked with Meaningfuluse team to onboard the EHR vendors.
- Involved with in the CDC quarterly audit meeting with ADPH.
- Monitor data exchange jobs to review the status of files that have been submitted to ADPH, identified errors and follow-ups done with provider office/vendor.
- Involved with data profiling for multiple sources and answered complex business questions by providing data to business users.
- Assisted provider office/EHR with significant data quality or file format issues discovered in data file submissions.
- Assisted with the development and maintenance of materials documenting standard operating procedures for data exchange with ADPH.
- Defining the enhancements to the development team and did the documentation for the future use.
- Developed regression test scripts for the application and Involved in metrics gathering, analysis and reporting to concerned team and Tested the testing programs
- Identify & record defects with required information for issue to be reproduced by development team.
- Ensured the quality, consistency, and accuracy of data in a timely, effective and reliable manner.
Confidential, Lexington, MA
Business Analyst/Data Analyst
- Worked closely with project stakeholders, SMEs, staff to understand the requirements and specifications for new applications along with re-engineering the existing application.
- Responsible for writing functional and business requirements for planned and ad-hoc enhancements.
- Assisted QA Manager in managing all operational aspects of system releases and production maintenance, including project planning, execution, timing, functionality, and quality.
- Responsible for deployment of patches, builds to QA/BA test databases, as having full access to production environment.
- Involved in Data mapping specifications to create and execute detailed system test plans.
- Tested the ETL process for both before data validation and after data validation process. Tested the messages published by ETL tool and data loaded into various database.
- Tested the database to check field size validation, check constraints, stored procedures and cross verifying the field size defined within the application with metadata.
- Designed & Created Test Cases based on the Business requirements (Also referred Source to Target Detailed mapping document & Transformation rules document).
- Involved in extensive DATA validation using SQL queries and back-end testing
- Developed separate test cases for ETL process (Inbound & Outbound) and reporting
- Involved with Design and Development team to implement the requirements.
- Developed and Performed execution of Test Scripts manually to verify the expected results
- Design and development of ETL processes using Informatica ETL tool for dimension and fact file creation
Confidential, Northridge, CA
- Defined scope, objects, goals, risks and produced business requirements and policy-writing solutions to Property/Casualty/Personal and Commercial Lines.
- Studied system feasibility and provided information to the stakeholders with benefits, cost savings and risks.
- Documented requirements, technical, help documents for the end user across the application stakeholders.
- Created new notification process to retained customers by providing best possible service in terms of immediate response to enquiries, quick execution of orders and kept the customers updated.
- Ensured quality of system changes through the development and execution of system test plans built and executed test plans.
- Assisted in formulating testing documents like Test Plans, Test Cases and Test summary report.