SKILLS AND INTERESTS:
- Enovia and MatrixOne
- Manufacturing engineering
- Industrial process improvements
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems
- Proficient with Matrix Query Language (MQL) and Tool Command Language (TCL)
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Linux and UNIX proficient
- Windows proficient
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Physically proficient and capable with tools and machines
- Proficient with Pro/ENGINEER CAD software
- Proficient with AutoCAD software
- Web page design, development, and support
- Technical support, training, and customer service
- Manufacturing simulation using ProModel simulation software
- Lean Manufacturing (an operational strategy oriented toward achieving the shortest possible cycle time by eliminating waste)
- Linear Programming (a mathematical technique for maximizing or minimizing a desired outcome)
- Design of Experiments (A systematic, rigorous approach to engineering problem - solving)
- CNC programming
- Cycling enthusiast
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ANALYST
- Support and a dministrator for Confidential Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems including Enovia 2012x, 2013x and 2016x.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving for end user PLM issues.
- Corrections and problem solving for metadata and file store related issues.
- Special access to ITAR and Export Controlled documents and data.
- Team leader for Enovia IT support team.
ENGINEERING INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ANALYST
Confidential, Marshall, MI
- Installation and configuration of Enovia 2015x including application server installations, File Collaboration Servers (FCS), CAD Integrations, custom scripts and custom integrations.
- Administrator and architect for Enovia and MatrixOne Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems. Experience with Enovia 2015x, 2012x, 2011x, 2009x and MatrixOne 10.6.
- Administrator of four production Enovia PLM environments. Each production environment includes QA, Development, and multiple Sandbox systems. Every production environment includes a worldwide user base of several thousand active accounts.
- Installation and configuration of Enovia Live Collaboration Studio software including Matrix, Business, System, and MQL tools for multiple environments.
- Installation, configuration, and administration of over 50 Enovia File Collaboration Servers (FCS) worldwide. FCS setup and installation includes Enovia Live Collaboration Server, Tomcat, Java, and FTP/file systems.
- Installation and configuration of the Enovia VueLink module and AutoVue viewing software on over 50 FCS servers worldwide.
- Disk space monitoring and maintenance of FCS file systems and files. Oversee approximately ten terabytes of Enovia data files on over 50 servers worldwide.
- Installation and configuration of Enovia Web Applications for Linux hosts. Installation of Enovia Live Collaboration software and multiple Enovia modules for four production Enovia environments.
- Software upgrades and maintenance on Linux and Windows servers.
- Administration of eight Linux Enovia application host servers and 16 Tomcat Java Virtual Machines (JVM) for four production environments.
- Upgrade Enovia environments to newer software releases, including web servers and FCS systems.
- Conform to and enforce documented Change Management processes for multiple Enovia environments and systems.
- Enovia “war file” generation and deployments for multiple Enovia environments and systems.
- Proficient and experienced with Matrix Query Language (MQL) and Tool Command Langue (TCL) scripting.
- Generation of MQL/TCL scripts for data migrations, metadata corrections/adjustments, data extractions, and automated maintenance jobs.
- Coding and scripting for Interface programs between Enovia and other ERP systems (i.e. MfgPro).
- Special solutions and metadata repairs of Enovia data for Enovia users.
- Coordinate Oracle databases with database administrators.
- Utilization of Remedy software for IT incident and change control.
- Migration projects of legacy engineering data into the Enovia PLM systems.
- ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) sensitive data management for US military and aerospace components.
- Engage with worldwide information technology and engineering teams.
- Project initiation and project management.
- Technical support for PLM and CAD related issues.
- Special support for Enovia MxPro and ProEngineer related user problems.
SENIOR MANUFACTURING SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Confidential, Galesburg, MI
- Custom MatrixOne coding for manufacturing engineering software systems.
- Development of custom web based step - by-step machining and assembly process instructions using MatrixOne software.
- Development and maintenance of software systems for tooling and machine maintenance.
- Development of custom TCL/TK code for machining process instructions, drawings, and documentation. Use of MatrixOne and TCL/TK for custom GUI tools.
- MQL/TCL scripting and programming for customized manufacturing process and quality control applications using MatrixOne.
- Scripting and coding for MatrixOne metadata adjustments of manufacturing and assembly data.
- Projects for improvements to manufacturing processing, assembly, and quality systems.
- Manufacturing simulation and lean manufacturing projects using ProModel simulation software for reduced costs and improved efficiencies.
- Technical support for engineers using custom MatrixOne based manufacturing systems.
- CAD helpdesk support for ProENGINEER and AutoCAD users.
- Author of instructional engineering documentation and training materials.
- Classroom instructor for manufacturing and process engineers using MatrixOne.
- Leadership for cell teams devoted to work cell problem solving and production improvements.
- Design of manufacturing cell layouts. Improvements to existing cells for machining, welding, and manufacturing processes.
- Established plant manufacturing protocol standards for QA9000 certification.
- Generated CNC code for automated machining centers and manufacturing equipment.
- Designed and built functional gauges and fixtures for manufactured parts and assemblies.
- Tool room and shop floor experience building and modifying production fixtures. Use of welding equipment, Bridgeport mills, plasma cutters, grinders, lathes, band saws, drill presses, and other equipment/tools.
- Machine cell layout and manufacturing process improvements.
- Designed plant layouts, machine footprints and process flow layouts.
MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING GRADUATE ASSISTANT
Confidential, Kalamazoo, MI
- Designing, coding and maintenance of WMU Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering Department web site.
- Plastic injection molding research projects.
- Classroom instructor for undergraduate CAD and drafting courses.