- 7+ years of work experience in C++ programming on Linux platform, held positions as Technical Lead, R&D Engineer, from development through implementation, testing and deployment of complex projects. Owned various components and worked in enhancing application performance
- Strong experience in various wireless domain technologies 4G - LTE, IMS and Diameter-AAA (Authentication, Authorization and Accounting) protocol.
- Expertise on various interfaces of HSS core network product, AAA products and base stack of diameter.
- Worked with cross regional/functional teams, interacted with clients to define business/customer needs and provided solutions.
- C, C++, OOPS, Core-Java on Linux platform, LDAP
- Agile frameworks as Scrum master, including extreme programming, test-driven development.
- SVN, GIT, Clear Case.
- Go Global, Clearcase tool, GDB, Valgrind, MATLAB 7.0, Tcpdump, Wireshark.
- Gathered requirements, worked with the architect team for analysis and design requirements of various features in distributed systems .
- Design, documentation, Implementation and integration of various modules and interfaces in C++ supporting Diameter, server side APIs for triggering notifications to the multi-threaded application using STL, boost libraries.
- Worked on generating billing orders in IMS (VOLTE) for KDDI Customer, generated a revenue of 1000 Euros during trail. Filed patent for the order generation.
- Optimized the product for minimal call flows (< 6/us ) on machine type communication devices.
- Reduced support costs by 24% by troubleshooting, root cause analysis, bug fixing and code refactoring.
- Significantly contributed to the review board, which was based on evaluation of rules and rule groups.
- Worked on various features and involved in Unit and Sanity testing of various modules. Fixing of critical & major Customer issues related to various modules of Entitlement Services.