Industrial Engineer with expertise in Data Analytics, Supply Chain Management and Machine Learning. Performance driven professional with work experience in Software Analysis, Data Analytics, Supply Chain Management and Lean/Six Sigma Implementation.
Programming Languages: R (Shiny, ggplot2, AHP, MCDM, sqldf, ReadR), Python (Pandas, Numpy, Scipy, Scikit - Learn), COBOL, HTML, LINUX, C, Java.
Tools: /Databases SQL, DB2, HP QTP, Vision+, Tableau, SAP/ERP, Expert choice, Qlik, MS Office, ARENA, SAP, Auto CAD, CREO, ANSYS.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum/Scrum Master, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Decision Making models, Financial Analysis (Statsmodel, ARIMA).
Data Analyst/ Tutor
- Developed a predictive model using R to generate analysis report of rich data set.
- Used various decision - making techniques for ranking services and compared the results.
- Analyzed rich dataset and derived an optimized output using Machine learning.
- Successfully validated the output based on subjective criteria according to user requests.
- Tutored Math and Industrial Engineering subjects to undergraduate students.
- Developed, coded and tested code for DB2, JCL, VSAM.
- Translated code to COBOL, CICS and DB2 for various business requirements.
- Provided production support on databases and worked on SQL Tuning.
- Managed process requirements, data analysis and application development.
- Presented statistical reports using MS Excel, Tableau and other analysis tools.
Supply Chain/Production Trainee
- Deployed SMED methodology to achieve quick changeovers of tooling on the transfer line.
- Scheduled workforce, resolved logistics issues and reduced setup time by 20%.
- Generated baseline analysis on a depot, region and network level and supported ad-hoc analysis.
- Organized CREO, CAD designs with Turret and implemented them in Production.
- Tracked on continuous improvement/Lean Six Sigma projects and ISO audits.
- Prepared reports for Quality and updated designs as per product requirements.