- A professional with client relation and technical experience in the administration of employee benefits.
- Provide innovative technical and business solutions to target, enhance, or restructure HR organizational processes with the objective to reduce inefficiencies.
- Proficient in SAS programming in a mainframe environment as well as TSO, MVS, SDSF, JCL and various computer software applications: Microsoft Office and SQL.
- SAS in a mainframe environment.
- Mainframe programs: MVS, JCL, File - Aid, SDSF, TSO.
- Microsoft Office Applications and Rapid SQL
Technical Lead and Systems Analyst
- Develop, maintain, and support both Access application models and SAS program jobs for both practices nationally.
- Interfacing with medical and drug carriers to ensure the claims data and processing align with specifications for the audits.
- Day to day processing of medical audits through a combination of SAS programs, Excel reports, and Access databases.
- Conversion of technical specifications to meet audit exceptions for drug audit practice. Work with the audit consultant team to ensure we capture the rules for the plan and catch all claim discrepancies.
- Upgraded and streamlined the medical audit practice process. Worked with the consultants to enhance and improve the exhibits in Access for use in the field.
- Database creation and maintenance of the NetPiC application, a carrier discount tool. I support both the medical and dental tools.
- Responsible for processing of medical NetPiC requests for business teams and providing exhibits for client presentations.
- Develop processes to integrate data from various database source feeds and convert for use in NetPiC databases and application models. This included working directly with carriers and information database companies to obtain claim data.
- Developed the programming to process medical and drug claims for the MedPrice database (medical plan comparison tool).
- Reviewed and instituted ACA guidelines into the MedPrice process and stay current with new legislation and provisions.
Business Systems Analyst
- Utilization of SAS programming techniques to update, support, and assist business teams with analysis tools and conversion of these practices to Microsoft products.
- Assist business teams by streamlining out dated processes and/or enhance technology with current or best practice methodology.
- Apply experience with multiple technologies to provide new solutions or processes for client teams.
- Conversion of technical specifications to practical programs/solutions for use in daily and/or monthly processes.