- Business analyst experience in Product management and IT consulting in various business domains like Health care, Finance and Supply chain.
- Acting as a liaison between Business owners and Technology team.
- Experience in Business Requirement elicitation, requirement Analysis, Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions, workshops, User stories, Prototyping and User Surveys from focus groups.
- Responsible for Service delivery collaborating with IFS Dev teams, Customer BPM’s, third party service providers and internal dev teams.
- Have experience in studying the current business process by directly taking requirements from customers (SME’s /BPMs)/documentation/existing system and recommend new process/improvise the process benefitting the business in terms of saving time, resources, etc.
- Professional having experience in Business Analysis, System Evaluation & analysis, Process Consulting, in domains like Manufacturing, Advanced supply chain plan
- Requirements Analysis by identifying personas/Actors, Requirements management and documenting.
- In depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies such as Agile (Scrum & KANBAN) and Waterfall model.
- Expertise in developing Business Requirements Document (BRD), Use case Specifications, Functional requirement document (FRD), Business process modeling (BPM) and UML diagrams.
- Involved in Gap Analysis on the current state (AS - IS) to determine future state (TO-BE) of application.
- Expert in Tracking and Managing the Requirements using Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) that controls numerous artifacts produced by the teams across the deliverables for a project.
- Excellent working knowledge in Project Life Cycle and clear understanding of Project Management.
- Participation in Product backlog refinement meetings activities like Backlog review, Prioritizing/Re-prioritizing user stories, modification of user stories.
- Writing Epics and assigning stories to Epics.
- Good understanding of effort Estimation techniques like Work breakdown Structure (WBS), 1 Point, 3 Point estimation, Poker planning (Fibonacci series), T- Sizing and 100 point estimation.
- Extensive experience in Developing paper prototypes, Clickable prototypes and UI Screen Mockups.
- Experience in preparing and documenting the User Acceptance test (UAT) plan and obtaining the necessary signoffs from the concerned business units.
- Collaborating with Product managers/Product owners/Business owners for requirements understanding and product vision.
- Proficient in writing SQL queries for verification and validation of data.
- Working with production support and provide clarifications on reported incidents, conducting RCA for reported incidents.
- Good experience in payments & Claims cycle management, FACETS relating to Health care domain in compliance to HIPAA standards, EDI 4010, ICD-9 ICD-10, codes 834, 837,835, and 270, 271.
- Strong knowledge of ICD-9/ICD-10 and able to understand and implement Processing ICD-9 ICD-10 within healthcare.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Gathered business requirements, analyzed data sources, workflows by conducting interviews and meetings.
- Responsible for creating and documenting Business Requirements, Functional and Non-Functional Requirements, System Specifications, User stories etc.
- Worked with the business/functional unit to assist in the development, documentation, and analysis of functional and technical requirements within FACETS.
- Involved in Facets Output generation, Interface development and Facets Migration Projects.
- Tested the changes for the front end screens in FACETS related to following modules, test the FACETS batches membership, Billing, Provider
- Eliciting & consolidating business requirements from business owners, through Joint Application
- Developments (JAD) sessions, Interviews, Workshops and Rapid Application Development (RAD).
- Identifying and writing user stories and adding to product backlog, participating in Product refinement sessions.
- Demonstrated Product features during the sprint review sessions & Created defects based on the stakeholder feedback.
- Used UML tools to create Use Case diagrams, Activity Diagrams, State Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams.
- Ensuring that information systems, products and services met or exceeded organization/industry quality standards and end-user requirements.
- Identify opportunity for process/system improvements by adopting new Epic functionality
- Preparing Software Requirement Specifications (SRS), Business Requirements Document (BRD), Use Cases,
- Functional Specifications (FSD), Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Creating product backlog, writing user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Monitoring testing activities to ensure the quality and functionality of assigned systems.
- Collaborating with application administrators and infra team for deployment planning.
- Helping users to perform UAT and GO-Live activities, complete support to users post Go-Live activities.
- Writing SQL /PL SQL queries for data validation and verification.
Tools: Agile Scrum, Balsamiq, MS Office, MS Visio, Dynamics Crm, MS Project, JIRA, SharePoint, JIRA, BizTalk, SQL, Tableau, Azure, HP alm
Business system consultant
- Assisting in the development and testing of payment projects
- Work with merchants and support Partner Management team to answer queries from merchants regarding payments through ticketed queues
- Reporting on payment data to improve payment performance
- Analyze large data sets and perform ad-hoc analysis to identify fraud trends, take action to stop fraud activity, enhance fraud rules, and improve automation
- Monitor payment system performance and identify, track, and communicate key metrics to senior management
- Develop and document processes and procedures to minimize fraud and streamline workflows
- Manage third party payment relationships and identify opportunities for consolidation, cost reduction, and quality improvement
- Attending to client enquires, requests and issues on payments
- Identify, investigate, scope, and escalate customer-impacting payment issues
- Design payments and support test plans for existing and new payer experiences
- Preparing monthly reporting for electronic payments and on-demand reporting when necessary
- Provide trend analysis for all major card brands and debit networks
- Provide cost benefit analysis for pricing proposals
- Manage routing tools for all operating companies
- Assist Management in monitoring and reviewing merchant fees in all market areas to ensure preferred pricing is being captured
Tools & Technology: T SQL, Windows XP,Eagle star/pace, MS-Office 2013, Dynamics CRM,MS Visio 2013, MS SharePoint 2013, Agile Scrum, Enterprise Architect, SQL, Rally, Tableau
- Gathered and translated business requirements into detailed, production-level technical specifications detailing new features and enhancements to existing business functionality.
- Involved in gathering user requirements along with Business Analyst.
- Interacted with end users to identify key dimensions and measures that were relevant quantitative.
- Created the Source System Analysis documents and Architectural Solution documents.
- Developed the logical and physical data model for the proposed solution.
- Part of team conducting logical data analysis and data modeling JAD sessions, communicated data-related standards.
- Involved in the complete life cycle of the product from requirements gathering to end of system testing.
- Work with Management to report on key metrics related to data issues, data quality etc
- Establish and manage department communication processes, including the forward calendar of briefings to steering committees and other executive audiences
- Develop and execute overall senior leader messaging and communications to expand JDA Security’s reach, generate ideas and increase adoption of services
- Suggested effective implementation processes of JDA modules for versions such as Demand and Master Planning.
- Prepared detailed technical documentation for JDA enterprise operations and plans.
- Coordinate system configuration with business owners and application administrators (JDA) thrid party vendor
- Supported the prioritization activities to define the functionality to be included in the JDA Fulfillment and Supply Planning software
- Product strategy and road map creation Work in coordination with the development teams to support a rolling road map
- Planning JDA. Extensive working with Subject Matter Expert
- Project Management: Works proactively with direct teams to deliver both strategic and tactical initiatives throughout the entire SDLC
- Technical Documentation Working with Engineering to enhance documentation and collaboration among team
- Successful business analysis of applications in an agile application development environment
- Created views to support the Business Objects.
- Responsible for creating the staging tables and source to target mapping documents for the ETL process.
- Identified and tracked the slowly changing dimensions, heterogeneous sources and determined the hierarchies in dimensions.
- Extensively used the dimensional modelling for the data ware house design.
- Involved in many of the integration projects.
- Created Indexes and capacity planning and worked closely with the DBA’s.
- Created Summary and Aggregate tables for better performance of the query.
- Worked with ETL teams and used Informatica Designer, Workflow Manager and Repository Manager to create source and target definition, design mappings, create repositories.
- Developed and maintained data dictionary to create metadata reports for technical and business purpose.
- Created action plans to track identified open issues and action items related to the project.
- Prepared analytical and status reports and updated the project plan as required
Tools & Technologies : SQL, PL/SQL, JIRA, Share point, confluence, MS visio, TOAD, Dynamics 365, Dynamics AX,MS Dynamics,Tableau
- Managed offshore QA resources for ensuring timely project completion
- Enhancement development of Advanced supply chain planner. Forecast and execution of the Orders ( Supply/Demand)
- Developed quality standards by participating in the initial software development stages; validated and enhanced the existing QA plan & strategy
- Prepared, designed and led Test Strategy and Test Plan for all projects; reviewed activities such as Requirements Review, Design Review, Test Strategy Review and Test Case Review
- Worked with a team of developers in an Agile Environment to produce quality releases
- Successfully applied development and technical skills to all aspects of Quality Assurance (QA), including setting up complex production simulation environments
TOOLS & TECHNOLOGIES : oracle 12c, SQL, PL/SQL, JIRA, Siebel, Share point, Tableau, confluence, TOAD,
- Gathered &analyzed data in support of business cases, wrote test plans and scripts for tracking defects and fixes in product development, software application development, information systems, and operations systems
- Delivered time estimates and tracked jobs on specific product testing cycles to the Agile Development Process
- Exhibited knowledge &understanding of software testing methodology and best practices while maintaining and enforcing quality standards
- Worked in a fast paced, constantly changing Agile environment and managed multiple concurrent projects, tasks &products
- Experienced in modern test methodologies &processes used throughout the software development life cycle and with a proven track record as an individual contributor in a small Agile team environment
TOOLS & TECHNOLOGIES : PL/SQL, T SQL, JIRA, Share point, confluence, MS visio, Dynamics 365, Dynamics AX,MS Dynamics,