Over 6.5 years of experience in Release Management, Business System Analysis and Production Support. ITIL V3 certified with strong command over Service Management processes like Incident, Change, and Problem Management. Excellent communication and project management skills. Ability to build productive relationships with colleagues, clients, and vendors across all functional and technical disciplines, providing focused project management, and accurate and detailed business and system analysis. Excellent presentation skills to communicate and coordinate with both Business and Technical teams.
Business System Analysis, Release Management and Application Support
- Responsible for engaging with client for requirements gathering and appropriate translation to Functional and Business documentation.
- Experience serving as client’s main point of contact regarding needs definition, project status and issue resolution.
- Identify and address cross - project dependencies and impacts.
- Formulate and define system scope and objective based on user needs and thorough understanding of business problems.
- Responsible for writing technical specifications, managing development and release cycles, and coordinating releases with other teams.
- Gather and analyze information / provide recommendations to address and resolve business issues
- Develop project plans, lead product demonstrations and present design proposals both internally and to customers.
- Develop and implement business-testing strategies.
- Manage product releases with an extremely short timeline, delivering it to customer.
- Prepare Weekly report for team meetings with client that gives priority wise details of cases accepted & resolved by each team member along with any major incidents that had an impact on the availability of the application.
- Improve the knowledge base focusing on information on complex issues and respective RCA.
- Maintaining product releases and versioning.
- Involved in Change management, Incident and Problem management in complex, global environments.
- Developed understanding of business process flow for applications.
- Resolution of a CR through analysis & development of any change in business logic that requires a modification in the code.
- Prepare MBR & PMW reports giving a monthly summary of cases handled by the team. This is used by the management to ensure that SLAs are met.
- Prepare design and technical documents based on Business requirement.
- Responsible for analysis and development of a critical business requirement for a major Confidential. The change involved thorough knowledge of the business requirement and gave me an opportunity to learn the basics of technologies such as XSLT, JMS.
- Co-ordinate with Project Managers, development, testing and support teams for evaluation, test and launch phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Exposed to balancing multiple competing priorities and thrive in a deadline driven environment.
- Help cross-program planning to oversee dependencies and resolve conflicts.
- Lead impact evaluation on basis of project date changes and convey results.
- Manage release schedule and main milestones throughout releases.
- Well versed in software configuration management systems, source code version control systems and functions of build systems
- Conducted s for new members of the Release team. This involved preparation of appropriate documents/checklists and presentations resulting in a shorter transition time and smoother and error free deployments.
- Improved deployment process by developing the common-build file for deployments that minimizes time to deploy and makes the process more efficient.
- All Releases carried out with utmost efficiency throughout all the Test Cycles and the Go-Live proceedings.
- IT Verification performed Confidential all stages to ensure release of error free deliverables and the results were documented.
- Branches & Tags were created / maintained in CVS for each and every deployment as part the release.
- Proficient in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes.
- Provide to Support teams with appropriate Change documents and Test results Confidential the end of a release.
- Involved in Change and Problem management.