- I am a software professional with an 8+ years of experience in Telecommunication industry (BSS/OSS). Having professional expertise in Solutions Design, Requirements Gathering, Business Analysis, Estimations, Development and extending QAT/UAT & postproduction Testing support and full System development life cycle experience.
- Having 4 years of onsite proven experience working with Telecom customer to determine their needs and
- Translate them into technical Requirements and project plans. I have in - depth knowledge of Confidential Ensemble and Enabler, wireless - wireline - internet provider billing and hands of experience.
- I am quick learner. I am certified SCRUM professional (PSM I).Having experience of both Water fall and Agile, I believe in Agile, test-driven development.
- I have worked in Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Sprint Retrospectives, and other Agile ceremonies. I have deep understanding of ITIL and eTOM.
- I am looking for Analyst role as Business Analyst or System Analyst.
Billing (5 years), AR (4 years), Collection (4 years), CRM (4 years), CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT (4 years), FBF (4 years), API (4 years).
SKILLS & EXPERTISE:
C / C++, Advanced PL/SQL, Java, Java Script, REST APIs, UNIX Shell Scripting (ksh/sh/bash), Tuxedo, Perl Scripting, Power Builder, Oracle, Telecommunications Billing, Business Analysis, Ensemble, CES
- Involve in every stage of SDLC from business requirements to implementation phase.
- Working closely with business stakeholders to understand the scope of the project.
- Working with the sales operations team, product management team and other stakeholders to capture requirements.
- Create Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams.
- Creating HLD and IA based on Business Requirements.
- Discuss Requirement with Development Team and testers and OGS in team.
- Participating with the CR/AR estimations.
- Reviewing the solution provided by delivery and validating with customer.
- Providing inputs to the design of the solution.
- Work closely with SST/QA/UAT team to make sure all scenarios are tested as per the HLD.
- Plan production support/ Software Upgrade during the version rollout and making sure release goes successful.
- Responsible for delivery of TRN (Technical Release Note), FRN (Functional Release Note) at end of each version.
- Responsible to manage and request for onsite resource as per project need.
- Working as focal for integrations with 3rd Parties, writing External Interface Documents.
- Working with multicultural development team.
- Implementation of Claro Update program.
- Implementation of "Equipment on Installments".
- POS integration with Pinpad machines.
- Implementation of new Consolidate Paper Bill format (All services Wireless, Wire line, TV, Cloud all in single bill).
- Implementation of Data Rollover functionality for Claro Customers (Interaction with PCRF).
- Payment gateway implementation with Citibank.
- Adding Cloud Services in to Confidential Billing System.
- Migration of Tracfone customer's under Hierarchy (Payer ban and child ban).
- Integration of POS with Assurant for Insurance Claims on Equipment.
Software Developer and Software Support Engineer
- Participate in requirement gathering and write IA and Detail Design Documents.
- Provided Onsite/offsite UAT, QA and Production Support for the Telkom SA and Confidential.
- Write Plan and Execute UAT/ ST test cases.
- Perform code review and Detail Design reviews of the peers.
- Provide on job training to new joiners in the team.
- Provided support to make sure
- Provided On-call support for off business hours for P1 incidents and provide resolutions of incidents in production environments
- Schedule, monitor and resolve batch scheduling (EOD, EOW, EOM)