- Experienced Business Analyst and Quality Analyst with 3+ years of experience in the fields of Information Technology and Quality Analysis
- Proficiency in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies like Waterfall, Agile that includes feasibility analysis, requirements gathering, system design and testing
- Extensive experience in creating and documenting Business Requirements and System Functional Specifications and Use Case Narratives.
- Create user stories, use case diagrams, and process diagrams based on business requirements.
- Analyze and document requirements
- Experience in waterfall & Agile (Scrum)
- Experience as JAD (Joint Application Development) Facilitator and Meetings Coordinator ensuring any enhancement, changes
- Involve in the weekly status meetings to discuss he upcoming releases and changes in the requirements
- Well versed in system development component, business process improvement, strategic planning and policy development
- Experience in As is Analysis, To be Analysis, Gap analysis and Competitive Analysis
- Led and conducted Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to extract & understand business objectives
- Experience in designing Test Strategies, Test Cases, and Test Scripts and conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Experience in all the areas of manual Testing, writing Test Cases, Test Lab and Defect Tracking
- Passion for identifying & determining solutions to business problems for complex business and software projects
- Strong background with Jira and Confluence demonstrated ability to apply critical thinking skills and a logic based approach to problem solving
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile - Scrum
Requirements management: JIRA, Team Foundation Server (TFS), quality center.
Database: MS Access, SQL Server, Oracle 11g.
MS Office Tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, SharePoint.
Business modeling tools: MS Visio, Rational Rose
Reporting tools: Tableau, Spotfire, JIRA
Testing tools: HP Quality Center, Load Runner, Selenium
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Created Use Case models using MS Visio.
- Acted as liaison between the business line, operations, and the technical areas throughout the project cycle.
- Identified stakeholders, critical success factors, challenges and a contextual use case diagram. Planned, performed and managed tasks and activities throughout the SDLC for Pricing, Utility Growth and sample allocation budgeting and forecasting projects.
- Analyzed and defined business process both “ as is “ and “ to be”
- Part of implementation team working with utilities clients to implement small to large SaaS projects by leading meetings with clients to gather requirements and manage expectations of timeline and budget; creating business requirement documents (BRD); refining functional requirements documents (FRD); prioritizing project goals; performing systems testing; engaging stakeholders; and managing communications with on-and-offshore teams.
- Conducted JAD sessions to allow different stakeholders to communicate their perspectives, resolve issues, reach agreements and record and publish meeting minutes.
- Attending daily status meetings, marketing ops meetings, EPC to buy flow synch ups etc.
- Implementing managed file transfer and BPEL service solutions.
- Involved in the deployment of BPEL and web services on the production server.
- Used ServiceNow as a Ticketing tool which followed ITIL process like problem, incident management and change.
- Mostly used ServiceNow to serve internal employees but it was used to serve external vendors, partners as well.
- Used ServiceNow to integrate with third party applications and it was used to load data and business intelligence and to automate enterprise IT operations and configure the IT management area.
- Coordinated with the Project Manager to monitor project schedule through Microsoft Project.
- Developed the Purpose, Agenda and Length (P.A.L.) for cross-functional teams to ensure meetings were productive.
- Used health club billing through ABC financial and EFT payment processing is done from ABC financial and revenue is collected from more number of members than anyone else.
- Used Bloomberg to monitor and analyze real time financial market data and place trades.
- Conducted monthly application review meetings with the operations groups to understand better the impact.
- Used Qlik view for visualization and interaction which is related to software systems, visual representation of software structure and execution is done.
- Designed Executive Sales Analysis Dashboard that offers fast and flexible access to all key information across the enterprise.
- Requirement gathering, Business Process flow development, and Business Analysis.
- Environment: MS-Office, SSAS, Data Analysis, SDLC, Quality Center, Qlik view, Bloomberg.
Confidential, Schaumburg, IL
- Involved in writing and making enhancements to the test plan, test cases and test scripts for Functional and automated testing.
- Developed Functions and Sub Procedures, saved them in library files and used them whenever required.
- Participated in Planning and the daily standup meetings as part of the agile team, attended grooming sessions and Retrospectives.
- Performed Sanity testing, System Health Check before beginning to test officially, Functional testing, Cross-Browser testing, Regression testing, Manual and Automated testing, Integration testing, Back-end validation testing and End to end testing.
- Tested various HTTP Request and Response APIs using object-oriented scripts.
- Created the test plan and test cases in Java/Selenium based on the input and the different requirements provided by the product owner for the Payments and Credits team.
- Designed, developed, and executed automated tests using Selenium WebDriver.
- Conducted testing using Selenium Remote Control on different browsers.
- Created the test automation framework using Selenium RC.
- Raised defects and performed tracking using JIRA. Created automated functional script for the report generation module using Selenium RC/Grid.
- Performed exception handling using recovery scenarios. Coordinated testing tasks and activities with Project teams and IT Staff.
- Executed test scripts and validated the actual results against the expected results.
- Used TOAD for Oracle queries and data validation. Attended Bug Meetings and meetings with the QA Leads, Managers and Developers for query resolution.
- Participated in all team meetings, coordinate with the testers, resolved issues, and provided overall direction.
- Designed and executed test cases for new modules of the application including Linux and Web-based applications.
- Environment: Oracle, Windows NT/2000, MS Office Suite, JIRA, Quality Center, Selenium-WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Java.
- Under took the responsibilities to manage every activity which was covered under automobile services
- Developed skills in-group as well as individual decision-making processes over the logistics and purchase department.
- Managed a strategic planning in logistic optimization.
- Implementation of various business model in the organization.
- Delivered new techniques in business development and have proven the fruitful application.
- Product life cycle Management, extracting and analyzing the product data and developing the portfolio report by interacting with customers, managers, operation leaders, financial and marketing analyst.
- Participated in discussion of management progress and potential production problems.
- Developed MS Project Standard Procedures along with MS Project queries, and assisted in the development and maintenance of program schedules.
- Analyzed the impact and changes created due to the promotions on the billing systems. Worked with the billing team in restructuring the existing system to implement the promotion.
- Gathered user and business requirements through open-ended discussions, brainstorming sessions and role-playing.
- Planned and coordinated efforts with both the On-Shore and Offshore teams. Interacted with 3rd party vendors to describe project goals and to get their commitment to the timeline.
- Involved in documenting test cases, scripts and resolving User Acceptance Testing (UAT), conducting SWOT Analysis, Cost Benefit and ROI analysis.
- Analyzed the test results from QA teams using Performance Studio Analysis to create various scenarios.