- Elicit and write IT requirements using a formal process including: concept diagrams, use cases, and detailed functional requirements (Business Requirements Document).
- Review all completed requirements in department for quality and clarity.
- Facilitate quick and efficient completion of all projects in department by ensuring: Requirements for other projects are completed on time, Estimates for hours on other projects are completed on time, and Project Managers are keeping projects on track.
- Prepare excel reports that detail the progress of projects and review them with department heads
- Identify viable candidates for Capitalization for accounting purposes and guide them through application process.
- Trained in Business Analysis using IIBA industry standards.
- Assisted 39 Project Managers to complete projects quickly and efficiently.
- Wrote requirements for 8 projects over a 2 year period.
- Successfully guided 15 projects through the Capitalization process.
- Revised existing Requirements document format to one that will be more efficient and detailed.
- Provided Customer Service at a level beyond the capabilities of Customer Service Representatives to external and internal customers
- Analyzed accounts and changed pricing for retention purposes.
- Explained terms of contracts and pricing.
- Advocated on customer’s behalf with other departments and companies.