- Results driven business consultant with a background in project life cycle working with organizations (Pharma, Retail, Telecommunications, Insurance) from the requirements gathering phase to the deployment of an application. Extensive experience in working in fast pace environments delivering effective and efficient solutions to existing problems.
Confidential, Miami FLDigital Business Integration Consultant
- Performed requirements gathering accurately documenting them
- Met with Key Client Stakeholders to understand current process steps, bottlenecks, and opportunities for improvement.
- Documented Process Steps, Inputs, Outputs as well as dependencies across key stakeholders.
- Designed the business process using Microsoft Visio suggesting improvements based on requirements
- Facilitated process Workshops.
- Developed Process Standard Operating Procedure Documents.
- Developed meeting and artifact guidelines for the process work.
Digital Business Integration Consultant
- Worked with MRM application to develop business process design.
- Analyzed the current processes of different companies drawing business recommendations resulting in the company operating as a high performance business.
- Interfaced with business users to prepare and update Business Process Requirements BPR reducing the input from Sr. Management.
- Conducted GAP analysis of business rules, business and system process flows, and requirements increasing optimal marketing response contacts.
- Created training documents and trained end users on applications that were added to the client’s document library for reuse.
- Developed User Analysis and Regression Test scripts for application mounting usability.
- Managed risk analysis and mitigation plans increasing the response time to resolve documented issues.
Digital Business Integration Project Manager
- Supported the Marketing Lead and delivery of Marketing projects
- Worked on project plans across multiple projects and made updates as necessary
- Maintained budgets for multiple projects and raised risks when appropriate regarding exceeding budget for a project.
- Attended client meetings with senior leadership to provide project status updates
- Maintained weekly status reports: updating weekly highlights, issues and risks, and the overall project budgets.
- Worked with the client to understand the gap in current models, and assist the client in getting the right resources involved to (1) understand steps needed to transition to future state (2) assist the client in developing a timeline (3) Monitoring the timeline and managing issues/risks and (4) escalating road blocks as appropriate.
- Worked on the migration of clients to a single platform after the merger of two large PBMs.
- Worked with marketing communications to strategize product positioning and key benefits
- Tested VUE Compensation Management application to ensure that all requirements could be demonstrated.
- Documented issues for the development team to resolve and followed up with further testing.
- Associated with marketing and sales professionals to develop and implement effective marketing plans
- Handled the tasks of developing product roadmaps and migration strategies
- Developed functional requirements documents for insurance projects
- Worked with customers to ensure smooth delivery and implementation of software solutions
- Managed customer portfolio, service relationships and cross - sold all products and services exceeding customer expectations.
- Provided a broad base of financial and credit services with the goal of acquiring 100% of the customers' business.
- Developed and maintain relationships with Confidential partners to maximize sales opportunities and achieve minimum sales standards.
- Used profiling analysis tools to identify cross sell opportunities and made outbound sales calls typically by phone to increase product per customer ratio.