- 1.9 years of experience in Manual Testing in Confidential .
- I have gained extensive experience in manual testing at Client location Confidential .
- Executing the test suits, going through the defect life cycle, retesting the bugs until the bug is in closed status and sending daily test report to the test manager.
- Experienced as offshore project member
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong experience and expertise in test case design and execution.
- Proficient in Manual Testing.
- Good knowledge about the test management tool (Quality Centre).
- Experience and expertise in defect life cycle, STLC and SDLC
- Expertise in Regression testing, Re - testing, Adhoc Testing, Exploratory testing, Sanity Testing.
- Understanding specification and business logic
Operating system: Goobuntu, Unix
Testing tools: QC, EE Dashboard, Confidential Tool.
- Interacting with client side professionals for fetching business requirements, verification and analysis.
- Preparing Clarification Document and attending the clarification call with .
- Pulling Test Scenarios. Developing test cases and conducting walkthroughs to the entire team and online with client.
- Executing test cases using Troubleshooting test failures and resolving issues found during test execution.
- Reporting, Verifying and tracking bugs using Bugzilla, sending status report to client on daily / weekly basis.
- Performed Regression test on every new builds. Interacted with the developers for bug fixes and problem resolution.
- Strong Team Builder.
- Excellent Communicational Skills and Interpersonal Skills.
- Positive Attitude.
- Friendly and Cooperative.